Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

EA Sports just released another Madden NFL 25 screenshot for the current-gen game, featuring Robert Griffin III.

While we wait for more recent videos to arrive, check out the comparison between current-gen Madden NFL 25 and next-gen.

Current-Gen Madden NFL 25

Next-Gen Madden NFL 25

Next-Gen Madden NFL 25

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Feldman011teen @ 07/13/13 05:35 PM
Next gen you can see more nose hair. There's not enough for current gen. Also, his eyes aren't brown, they're blue. CMON EA GET IT TOGETHER. What's wrong with madden? People nit picking on their forums over crap like this that has nothing to do with gameplay. I could care less what brand of arm pad Arian Foster wears.

# 22 ImmovableObject @ 07/13/13 06:25 PM
Also - the crowd looks a bit more defined in the next-gen shot.

# 23 TreyIM2 @ 07/13/13 06:36 PM
I think the screenshots are somewhat comparable but of course there is more detail in the next gen version, ppl are not catching such as the higher def, more detail in player models (look at his arms/hands in the next gen shots) and MUCH more realistic and sharper depth of field.

# 24 Meechyaboy @ 07/13/13 08:48 PM
Current gen- has way too many fans in the crowd behind him
Next gen- they don't have his left shoelace under the tape laced tight enough... C'mon ea

# 25 WhiteCollarTix @ 07/13/13 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
the first thing I notice is in the current gen where's rg3's dreads? u can see them clear as day in the next gen and there long???? also if those are same uniform's the strips are reversed there yellow/white in the current gen and white/yellow in the next gen.
The strips are definitely reversed but for the record, the next-gen pattern is the correct one. Looking at the glass half full, that probably means that more attention is being paid to next-gen.

# 26 Jimbo614 @ 07/13/13 09:46 PM
Well, I must be getting old, my eyes must be failing me; But other than a few scuff marks and a little bit of dirt on the jersey, I don't see any difference.
And I agree with some others.. If we could watch the game actually play at this quality, I'd say we was onto something. But it's the same PR tactic they use every year. Look at those amazing graphics; look at that paint job, look at the chrome, don't the stereo sound great? It's the old used car bit all over again.
It's what's under the hood that counts.. and we aren't even asking for a Ferrari, a nice durable Camry will suffice.
Should be simple enuff.

# 27 Cleveland Rocks @ 07/14/13 01:01 AM
They could put next gen on all three photos most would not notice; I wouldn't pay 400 dollar or even 50 bucks for this difference jmho.

# 28 SteboSSK @ 07/14/13 02:43 AM
I don't know whether to knock next gen or praise the current gen...either way Screenshots are overrated and shouldnt be taken that seriously for a game like Madden.

# 29 jpdavis82 @ 07/14/13 08:36 AM
The BIG difference is on the field. Isn't that what really matters???

# 30 DaveDQ @ 07/14/13 08:52 AM
It does look like his arm is whack in next gen but I wonder if that is due in part to the new physics system. If arms and legs move in various positioning, that may be why his arm looks sort of awkward. Whereas, if it's not there is no problem detailing the arm and placing it tucked to his side.

Now, I know that very well may sound like a steaming pile, but it is possible.

# 31 SageInfinite @ 07/14/13 10:42 AM
No contest here imo. Next gen looks way better, as it should. I just can't wait to see gameplay of next gen with the new crowds, interactive sidelines, and new presentation elements. If Tiburon can't pull off an incredible game this generation then they are just truly pathetic. Like seriously, they are a joke.

# 32 DarkOmnios @ 07/14/13 11:19 AM
Graphics and visual on Madden always looked good...current gen still looks very good.

I want to see how M25 current and nex gen are on the field....

# 33 reverend_heat @ 07/14/13 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feldman011teen
Next gen you can see more nose hair. There's not enough for current gen. Also, his eyes aren't brown, they're blue. CMON EA GET IT TOGETHER. What's wrong with madden? People nit picking on their forums over crap like this that has nothing to do with gameplay. I could care less what brand of arm pad Arian Foster wears.
Am I mistaken or is the title of this thread about a screenshot comparison? Why are you complaining about people not talking about gameplay on a topic that has nothing to do with gameplay? What is being discussed has absolutely nothing to do with how the game plays, it's solely about how it looks.

# 34 kjcheezhead @ 07/14/13 02:52 PM
The difference between the versions is negligible to me. Next gen looks better but the models are so similar that they have to be ports of the same game. That's the most disappointing to me. At this point I just want current gen to die a quick death and be forgotten, not live on with the next consoles.

# 35 dinfamous7210 @ 07/14/13 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xman2k
Current gen actually stands pretty good against it in these pics
I'm curious as to how game face will look on next gen

# 36 TjJunior @ 07/15/13 01:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feldman011teen
you forgot to add the nike check is facing the wrong way, the grass is NOT greener on the other side, and the paint on the tunnel entrances is not yellow enough.

# 37 TjJunior @ 07/15/13 01:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reverend_heat
Am I mistaken or is the title of this thread about a screenshot comparison? Why are you complaining about people not talking about gameplay on a topic that has nothing to do with gameplay? What is being discussed has absolutely nothing to do with how the game plays, it's solely about how it looks.
Im no mind reader, but I think he was speaking more along the lines of this should not even be a topic of discussion, the on-field action should be. Since it is, I would believe that there are folks that freeze the game and compare the in-game jerseys and equipment to real life stills. Seems weird, but the world would be boring without enigma.

# 38 Bossman___69 @ 07/15/13 02:46 PM
Hello,
My name is Bossman my online user name is Bossman___69 I host Madden online $$ Leagues my Lg brand name is SHOWMESTATE. I been in business for 3 years doing this and created a good network of users. We play all year around every time there is a new madden that comes out. we still currently have 4 lg`s going and seeking a few more users for our finally season. please contact me if u interested in a great Lg@469-765-5346 thanks for your time.

# 39 Bossman___69 @ 07/15/13 02:47 PM
Cool Website I am new

# 40 reverend_heat @ 07/15/13 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TjJunior
Im no mind reader, but I think he was speaking more along the lines of this should not even be a topic of discussion, the on-field action should be. Since it is, I would believe that there are folks that freeze the game and compare the in-game jerseys and equipment to real life stills. Seems weird, but the world would be boring without enigma.
Ok, so we are entering the next generation of gaming and we shouldn't talk about visuals? It goes without saying gameplay is the single most important thing in regards to video games, second would probably be graphics, don't really see the issue with discussing the obvious upgrades. If I don't have anything to add to a thread, I don't, many should follow suit.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.