Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

The NCAA Football 14 OS community rosters are here, check out the details below.
  • All schools named.
  • All players have the correct skin color
  • All correct heights and weights
  • All correct home states.
  • All coaches/coordinators named, including stats corrected.
  • Proper equipment adjusted on some players for most players in initial release. We hope to eventually have all players
  • Dreads on players with long dreads.
  • Some minor ratings adjustments
  • Transfers added/removed
NOTE: THESE ROSTERS ARE FOR OFFLINE/ONLINE DYNASTY. THEY WILL NOT WORK FOR ONLINE MATCHES.

The version 3 roster may be downloaded from the following EA locker:
volstopfan14

volstopfan14 updated as 7/30/13 at 4:39 PM CST
(YOU DO NOT NEED TO ADD ANYONE AS A FRIEND ON PSN TO GET THESE ROSTERS)

Offline File:
Steps
1. Follow the link, you will be brought to a google drive page.
2. Go to File>Download.
3. Extract the .zip file
4. Copy the PS3 folder to a USB drive
5. On your PS3, go to Saved Game Data and copy the file from your USB drive

This roster is completely free. However, if you would like to donate to the roster team for their hard work you may do that here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=L8AXD2UKDAWGQ

If you notice any mistakes, please post them in the corrections thread (link below). Corrections should not be posted in this thread.

We also recommend using slow progression for coaches in dynasty with these rosters.

MODERATOR'S WARNING: (16 JULY 2013)
DO NOT POST CORRECTIONS IN THIS THREAD! POSTS WILL BE DELETED. OFF-TOPIC POSTS WILL BE DELETED. WARNINGS/INFRACTIONS WILL BE HANDED OUT FOR THOSE THAT CAN'T FOLLOW THE RULES.

THREAD FOR CORRECTIONS:: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...e-posting.html

Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 hawkeyefan95 @ 07/16/13 06:52 AM
Finally! Thank you so much for all of the work you and the whole team put in!!!!!

# 2 The JareBear @ 07/16/13 06:52 AM
Get some sleep bro

# 3 pudgee691 @ 07/16/13 06:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeyefan95
Finally! Thank you so much for all of the work you and the whole team put in!!!!!
No problem, we encountered a snag yesterday, so that is why they weren't released we do apologize for not releasing them when we said we would. Getting the offline file now.

# 4 BBlom13 @ 07/16/13 06:57 AM
These rosters are very much appreciated!

I couldn't do what you guys do, especially with all the nonsense people throw at you.

A donation might be in order come payday!

# 5 hawkeyefan95 @ 07/16/13 06:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pudgee691
No problem, we encountered a snag yesterday, so that is why they weren't released we do apologize for not releasing them when we said we would. Getting the offline file now.
It's all good! Unlike most people, I can handle waiting a few hours for great rosters. And like jaredlib said, please get some sleep!!! I'm downloading the roster now. Will post impressions once I get it!

# 6 Muse13 @ 07/16/13 07:06 AM
Thank You x1000

# 7 cgalligan @ 07/16/13 07:17 AM
Great work, thank you to everyone involved

# 8 HozAndMoose @ 07/16/13 07:17 AM
I was about to go to sleep sorry brain. looks like we gotta stay up.

Oh and good job. You guys are awesome.

# 9 volstopfan14 @ 07/16/13 07:35 AM
We apologize for not having these out sooner. We thought we'd be done Monday but we just did not have enough time. Thanks to everyone for waiting patiently.

# 10 doomsday72499 @ 07/16/13 07:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by volstopfan14
We apologize for not having these out sooner. We thought we'd be done Monday but we just did not have enough time. Thanks to everyone for waiting patiently.
As before, no need for apologies. You guys put all the work into doing these...we are just lucky to have people like you period. If we got the rosters today, yesterday, tomorrow...none of us got the grapefruits to be as persistent and dedicated as you guys to get these rosters done as well as you have. Our thanks go to you.

# 11 forge99 @ 07/16/13 07:44 AM
I didn't wait just a few hours, I waited an entire week. It was well worth it and not complaints here!! Patience is a virtue Thanks again guys!!

# 12 dukies2011 @ 07/16/13 07:50 AM
Thank you for all your hard work on these rosters

# 13 Steve_OS @ 07/16/13 07:54 AM
Appreciate the work that was done w/ these gents!

# 14 omally8 @ 07/16/13 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pudgee691
In the 2014 NCAA Football PS3 OS Rosters
- All schools named.
- All players have the correct skin color
- All correct heights and weights
- All correct home states.
- All coaches/coordinators named, including stats corrected.
- Proper equipment adjusted on some players for most players in initial release. We hope to eventually have all players
- Dreads on players with long dreads.
- Some minor ratings adjustments
-Transfers added/removed

NOTE: THESE ROSTERS ARE FOR OFFLINE/ONLINE DYNASTY. THEY WILL NOT WORK FOR ONLINE MATCHES.

The roster may be downloaded from the following EA locker:
pudgee691
(YOU DO NOT NEED TO ADD ANYONE AS A FRIEND ON PSN TO GET THESE ROSTERS)

This roster is completely free. However, if you would like to donate to the roster team for their hard work you may do that here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=L8AXD2UKDAWGQ

For those who can not connect to PSN, we will have an offline roster file posted soon.

If you notice any mistakes, please post them in the corrections thread (link below). Corrections should not be posted in this thread.

We also recommend using slow progression for coaches in dynasty with these rosters.
I'm sorry but I don't see the link for te other thread but you made one mistake on Fresno state QB Greg Watson isn't a QB anymore he is a WR now and sean Alston is #2 CB on depth chart... Again I'm sorry that I posted it here I didn't see the link for corrections

# 15 volstopfan14 @ 07/16/13 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by omally8
I'm sorry but I don't see the link for te other thread but you made one mistake on Fresno state QB Greg Watson isn't a QB anymore he is a WR now and sean Alston is #2 CB on depth chart... Again I'm sorry that I posted it here I didn't see the link for corrections
Here is a link. http://www.operationsports.com/forum...e-posting.html

We'll get it in the OP.

# 16 MJHSpanda57 @ 07/16/13 08:02 AM
Great work guys. Thanks so much for doing this.

# 17 Oraeon1224 @ 07/16/13 08:13 AM
Great work thanks for the rosters. Finally I can start dynasty.

# 18 trigga58 @ 07/16/13 08:18 AM
GO get a beer!!! Love them! Hope ya'll have enough donations to have a good night out!

# 19 J-Unit40 @ 07/16/13 08:19 AM
Great work! Thank you for your time and effort. Looking good!

# 20 holla4 @ 07/16/13 08:22 AM
Thanks a lot for all the hard work. We all truly appreciate it. Just had to say thank you. I want to send a donation. How many guys worked on this and do you guys split the money or what? I want to know so I can figure out how much to send? Thanks again!! :freddy :

« Previous1234567891415Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.