Home
FIFA 14 News Post

EA Sports has released FIFA 14 title update #2 for PC users and plan to have it available for consoles later in the week. Below are some of the details. Click here for more information.
  • Balancing lofted through balls.
  • Balancing attacking headers.
  • Balancing finesse shots.
  • Improved defender switching during crosses.
  • Freezes while making substitutions during gameplay.
  • Freezes while entering and exiting Leaderboards.
  • Improvements made to Dynamic Camera.
  • Corrected crowd sections in Signal Iduna Park.
  • Corrected “Any” and “GK” filters in Pro Clubs.
  • We've responded to the community and upgraded FIFA 14 cover star Stephan El Shaarawy to 4* Skills in Online Seasons, Head to Head, and Career Mode using EA SPORTS Football Club Match Day. Since the FIFA 14 Ultimate Team ratings and database are separate from the Match Day Update, he will be assessed and potentially upgraded in FUT at a later date.
  • We've located some of the issues causing freezing throughout the game, but not all of them.

Game: FIFA Soccer 14Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 16 - View All
FIFA Soccer 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 adoptedscouse @ 10/10/13 06:26 AM
Whomario what country you in, I've just played fifa this morning before work on 360 & no patch, did turn it on about 9:30 uk time.

# 22 jvalverde88 @ 10/10/13 06:38 AM
Patch is out for the 360, I was prompted to download a update.

# 23 SaylaB @ 10/10/13 06:46 AM
Patch for 360 confirmed. Just got prompted.

# 24 NightmareBooster @ 10/10/13 07:58 AM
That's cool EA. I check this morning; no dice. The bastards waited till I got to work to release it.

# 25 ROABS @ 10/10/13 08:19 AM
just downloaded the patch.(xbox) im gonna try to play a couple games to see how it feels.

# 26 CurryMan @ 10/10/13 08:36 PM
did they fix the stamina in career mode? i notice my players aren't tired as much with short rests between games.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.