Home
NHL 14 News Post

With the Olympics over, the NHL swings back into its home stretch, and several teams are going to be in the market for some hired guns. There are quite a few names in the mix this year, even with the fact that the trade deadline isn't quite the circus it used to be 5-10 years ago. It's always interesting seeing which unrestricted free agents (UFAs) and restricted free agents (RFAs) are moved, poached, bought or bargained for, so here's a list of ten players that could find themselves wearing a different jersey on March 5.

Read More - NHL 14: Ten Players Who Could Be Sporting New Uniforms Soon

Game: NHL 14Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 6 - View All
NHL 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 BCDX97 @ 02/27/14 03:54 PM
I think the Sabres should definitely move Miller, but a team would be dumb to give up too much for him for just the rest of the season. It will be interesting to see what they can get, though I don't know if there is any team where he would be the final piece of the championship puzzle.

# 2 GROGtheNailer @ 02/28/14 09:15 AM
(6) Ales Hemsky (Edmonton Oilers) is not a defenseman

# 3 Wiggy @ 02/28/14 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GROGtheNailer
(6) Ales Hemsky (Edmonton Oilers) is not a defenseman
Good point. I'll change it =)

# 4 finn712 @ 02/28/14 07:34 PM
Ryan Callaghan is Ryan Callahan*

# 5 PensDynasty87 @ 02/28/14 10:41 PM
Miller and Ott will be calling St. Louis home just announced not too long ago. In exchange for trading away Miller and Ott, the Sabres acquired goalie Jaroslav Halak, forward Chris Stewart, prospect William Carrier, a 2015 first-round pick and a 2016 third-round pick.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.