Game: MLB 14 The ShowReader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 12 - View All
MLB 14 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 21 PSNation @ 04/08/14 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
I think he wanted to know if there were any at all
My understanding is that all of the content in the PS3 version is in the PS4 version (sans the SotS features), but what I don't know is if those stadiums were also rebuilt or if they were ported this year.

# 22 OUSOONERS#1 @ 04/08/14 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSNation
My understanding is that all of the content in the PS3 version is in the PS4 version (sans the SotS features), but what I don't know is if those stadiums were also rebuilt or if they were ported this year.
Ill be happy even if there ported this year the PS4 graphical power would still make them look better then the PS3 verison ..

# 23 ShowTyme15 @ 04/08/14 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSNation
Ramone mentioned a while back that they weren't ported over, so I guess it's a question of how many they got into the game.

# 24 jaydaddy03 @ 04/08/14 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickypro
+1 !
This years version for the PS3 is the first time I have imported music for walk ups and home runs and such. I can't believe I waited so long to try this! It is amazing how much more it adds to the game. Hope it gets added!
I agree. MLB 13 + DJ Will's sound packs made MLB 13 100x better

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

# 25 RoyalBoyle78 @ 04/08/14 10:01 PM
Wow, I need this game like now !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 26 BigshotSportcenter @ 04/09/14 10:57 AM
Graphically the game is the best by far. Just need the online servers to hold up.

# 27 tnixen @ 04/09/14 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydaddy03
I agree. MLB 13 + DJ Will's sound packs made MLB 13 100x better

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
I love SOTH but the problem I have with it is that it takes so long to set everything up. It would be so cool if there was a way to download the sound packs and have them automatically added

I did this with MVP Baseball on my computer. I was able to download a big file with all the different sounds and it automatically added it and all I had to do was play the game.

But I know that will never happen

# 28 ckarlic @ 04/09/14 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footballforever
Wow, I need this game like now !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed!!! May 6th needs to get here already. Game is looking great!!

# 29 BSUFAN @ 04/09/14 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckarlic
Agreed!!! May 6th needs to get here already. Game is looking great!!
A month from today we ( with the PS4's ) will be enjoying new gen greatness at it's finest

# 30 seasprite @ 04/09/14 03:02 PM

# 31 ShowTyme15 @ 04/09/14 03:18 PM
1 issue I do have. In November trailer Jayson Werth's hair was moving while he was running. In the Video that showed Andrew McCutchen his dreads are static. Minor Gripe, not a big deal, just wanted to point that out.

# 32 shaneomac @ 04/10/14 10:29 AM
So from what I'm understanding even if I downloaded music from music unlimited it still won't work with SOTS this year on the ps4? Can anyone confirm this? Thanks!

# 33 ShowTyme15 @ 04/10/14 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaneomac
So from what I'm understanding even if I downloaded music from music unlimited it still won't work with SOTS this year on the ps4? Can anyone confirm this? Thanks!
As far as we know that is correct.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.