Home
MLB 14 The Show News Post

Danny McBride shows you why Baseball is Better in the latest MLB 14 The Show video.

The video shows off quite a few stadiums, beards, waves in the dugout, a kiss cam and much more, in one of the better videos that have been released.

Game: MLB 14 The ShowReader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 12 - View All
MLB 14 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Knight165 @ 04/29/14 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis04
Pfft........That's the best you got? Your slipping Knight!
Yeah...it was weak.

M.K.
Knight165

# 22 analogdan @ 04/29/14 07:52 PM
Way better than the silly absurdist commercials they started out with. Very funny.

And the autograph animation is already in the game, not new.

# 23 garyjr33 @ 04/29/14 08:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by analogdan
Way better than the silly absurdist commercials they started out with. Very funny.

I guess I never noticed it before.

# 24 StormsWarning @ 04/29/14 10:43 PM
just amazing..gunna be alot of people losing sleep... smh lol

# 25 eaw913 @ 04/30/14 12:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by analogdan

While it isn't new, it was primarily restricted to RTTS from what I remember. Looks like we will see it throughout our regular seasons now.

# 26 jobusrum @ 04/30/14 10:06 AM
Pause @ 1:16....

CHECK OUT THE ALLSTAR GAME JERSEYS....

# 27 chaz526 @ 04/30/14 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobusrum
Pause @ 1:16....

CHECK OUT THE ALLSTAR GAME JERSEYS....
I highly doubt players will have their own uni's in the ASG. Aside from Ramone himself saying this wouldn't happen until next year, why would the National League players be wearing their team's WHITE jerseys as the visiting league?

# 28 ckarlic @ 04/30/14 10:32 AM
You know, I love Quick Counts and all but im definitely going to turn it off for the first few games I play and try not to skip any parts of the game (bad habit I guess but my finger always wants to hit the x button after an out...especially on a big play that goes against me ) Can't wait for Tuesday!!

# 29 HozAndMoose @ 04/30/14 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckarlic
You know, I love Quick Counts and all but im definitely going to turn it off for the first few games I play and try not to skip any parts of the game (bad habit I guess but my finger always wants to hit the x button after an out...especially on a big play that goes against me ) Can't wait for Tuesday!!
I can see the balls being thrown over the catcher already. Damn you X button.

# 30 garyjr33 @ 04/30/14 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaw913
While it isn't new, it was primarily restricted to RTTS from what I remember. Looks like we will see it throughout our regular seasons now.
Maybe that is why I don't remember it. I was always a pitcher in RTTS and never watch the cut scenes in RTTS.

# 31 mrblazeakajb @ 05/01/14 04:39 AM
F U Kenny Powers!!! Lol

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.