Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

EA Sports has lifted the curtain on Madden NFL 15 today, with tons of new details about how their flagship sports title is going to be playing this year. We've compiled the big stuff into this feature (with links back to the original story on the EA site). Be sure to read through each and let us know what sounds good and what doesn't.

Read More - Madden NFL 15: Full Details of New Presentation, Graphics, Gameplay Mechanics

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Demoncrom @ 06/09/14 05:30 PM
Great big list of fixes. Here is hoping that unlike every other year, this year EA is not lieing about stats actually counting. I am sick and tired of the AI going 10 for 10 on a drive out of no where.

# 2 michapop9 @ 06/09/14 05:34 PM
not personally a huge fan of madden or EA, but the pass accuracy addition is loooong overdue.

# 3 Demoncrom @ 06/09/14 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by michapop9
not personally a huge fan of madden or EA, but the pass accuracy addition is loooong overdue.
I personally love how people for years have denied these issues year after year and here is EA admitting that they have been releasing garbage year in and year out. Stats that meant nothing - confirmed like I've said for bloody ever.

# 4 DeuceDouglas @ 06/09/14 05:40 PM
Quote:
Madden NFL 15’s new playcalling also tracks how often you call certain plays over the course of your career, as well as how successful the plays are.
Like the sound of this. I've always been a big data person whether it be shot charts or how many times I've thrown a certain pitch or whatever. Hoping this is done intuitively.

# 5 Caveman24 @ 06/09/14 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Like the sound of this. I've always been a big data person whether it be shot charts or how many times I've thrown a certain pitch or whatever. Hoping this is done intuitively.
You don't know how happy that made online CFM guys.

# 6 CaliDude916 @ 06/09/14 05:44 PM
Good stuff! I can't wait to see gameplay footage from E3.

# 7 drlw322 @ 06/09/14 05:48 PM
Curious as to how the post play celebration and interaction will be like. Will it look natural or robotic???

With no scripted celebration they better fix the sideline players or it's going to look ugly when the TD scorer run to the sideline.

# 8 Daywalker86 @ 06/09/14 05:48 PM
"This year, the game now features full “infinite grass” technology."

Laughed really hard when I read this...

# 9 JKSportsGamer1984 @ 06/09/14 05:52 PM
Love everything I read but a few things that went unmentioned were

True Step for all 22 players on the field
Signature running animations / Ball carrying styles
Custom gameplay camera
Improved sidelines / Living Worlds 2.0

These things are a must going forward but everything else sounds promising.

# 10 therizing02 @ 06/09/14 05:53 PM
I don't give a rip about the grass but everything else sounds GREAT! I hope and pray that the Player Sense stuff is as advertised as well as the QB Accuracy. YEAH BABYYYYYYY

# 11 Aggies7 @ 06/09/14 05:53 PM
Good list so far. Is this it for the whole game or will we be getting some franchise updates as well.

# 12 DeuceDouglas @ 06/09/14 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies7
Good list so far. Is this it for the whole game or will we be getting some franchise updates as well.
I figure there still has to be more to come regarding that. I mean, there has to be. Right?!? If not, I don't know what to think.

# 13 Aggies7 @ 06/09/14 06:00 PM
I hope when they say that WRs will jump for over throws we don't see crazy 1 handed catches all the time. I wouldn't mind seeing it every once and awhile.

Would be nice to see them try the one handed catches and the ball be tipped around.

# 14 SmashMan @ 06/09/14 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demoncrom
I personally love how all the fantards
...fantards? Really?

---

Everything here sounds good, but it usually does. The AI stuff is most intriguing to me right now, so I'll wait to see how that looks over the next couple months of info before release. Hope we get some decent videos this week showing off these things.

# 15 Gotmadskillzson @ 06/09/14 06:11 PM
I need to see the game in action, CPU vs CPU. I don't want to see some guy who don't know how to play, play the game. Yeah Greg Miller from IGN, I'm looking at you.

Give me a full quarter of CPU vs CPU footage.

# 16 SIR924 @ 06/09/14 06:12 PM
Need to see how the game and plays! But they need to fix living worlds, so the game can really come alive. I think they add features in the game that does not help the overall gameplay.

# 17 XXstormmXX @ 06/09/14 06:15 PM
Here comes the Gameplay Police, demanding unedited gameplay before the game is out.

We'll see unedited gameplay in August when they send early copies to the reviewers.

# 18 HealyMonster @ 06/09/14 06:24 PM
Presentation homer here. Can't wait to see how it is implemented but it sounds promising. My biggest pet peeve has always been how they show a stat overlay and it's gone in about 3 seconds. Like it was there just to be there, I never had the chance to get into the feel of the game with madden, everything is like boom boom boom touchdown, dude all alone on the side of the field celebrating, next cut scene dud somehow in the bench area, ,boom kickoff. Everything blazing fast and for no apparent reason, just random cutscenes and banners that wiz by.

I'm getting stressed out just describing the,

# 19 J ROCK 05 @ 06/09/14 06:28 PM
Do you think with this info we are going to get a real time ticker with scores, stats from other teams during gameplay?

# 20 MAGboyswifT27 @ 06/09/14 06:33 PM
I kind of hope that there are ways to edit the NFL/created players with accessories and what not.. I was disappointed that we weren't able to do this with Madden 25 like you're able to do in the Show and with NBA 2K.. I won't hold get my hopes up though judging by the screen shots..

« Previous1234567Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.