Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

EA Sports has just revealed the top 5 offensive linemen in Madden NFL 15. New screenshots can be seen here.

Joe Thomas - Overall 98
Evan Mathis - Overall 97
Josh Sitton - Overall 97
Trent Williams - Overall 95
Joe Staley - Overall 94

Here is a look at the release date schedule for the remaining ratings.

Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 iLLWiLL @ 07/26/14 07:45 PM
Nice to see Evan Mathis getting well deserved love. Was expecting Jason Peters to be on this list ...

# 22 seanhazz1 @ 07/28/14 08:28 AM
As an Eagles fan, I'm glad to see Mathis on the list, but I thought Peters was our BEST, and one of the most dominant lineman in the league and he isn't listed?

# 23 wordtobigbird @ 07/28/14 01:31 PM
Quote:
"To me, it's the key to being a good pass blocker," Smith said. "Everybody talks about the feet. It's not always about the feet. It's about the ability to set based on where the quarterback is going to be. And you also have to factor in where the defensive end is aligned. I think it does take an understanding of angles. It also takes an understanding of hand placement when you meet the rusher at the intersection point.

"I think it's very, very critical. I think it's often overlooked. ... The technical part of pass blocking is probably more important than anything. Sometimes, guys who are lesser athletes have been outstanding pass blockers because they understand angles and they understand hand placement."
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth/pos...ss-predictable

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.