Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

Our friends at ESG have posted this Madden NFL 15 video that shows end of season stats, league leaders, awards, division standings, and more. They also simmed the playoffs and Super Bowl.

For those of you interested in simulated stats, check out the results and leave your thoughts.

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 641 Jeremy Weimer @ 08/28/14 08:37 AM
I'm just glad to know it's the game and not me. I simulated the first year of a CFM and saw the stats. Went O.O and started a new one. Had the same result. Had no clue what was going on.

# 642 Yeah...THAT Guy @ 08/28/14 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Lets stop acting like this "got past" them just this year. This was a problem last year and they ignored it.

Thats why I challenge this dev team to become a little more involved with this community instead of just lurking occasionally. There are tons of legacy issues that we've caught that should be addressed.
Yup. I can't speak for many other games because NBA 2K is pretty much the one game other than Madden that I pay attention to throughout the development cycle, but they do a fantastic job of interacting with the community, even if they sometimes delay their announcements and stuff.

I remember years ago when Ian Cummings took over the Madden games, he and Josh Looman did a great job of interacting with the community too. Their products weren't perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but it was at least nice that they'd come on here and listen to us and see what they could do about it. Would love to have them back here again and help to correct some of these legacy issues.

# 643 cokohpuffs41 @ 08/28/14 09:26 AM
Appreciate all the effort put forth by everyone in trying to "fix" the sim stats.

I applied the aforementioned workarounds, and the offense looks about as good as can be:

Notable QB stats --

1) Yards -- Brees (5146), A. Rodgers (4476), Ryan (4365), Kaepernick (4353, even though the were run balanced), Romo (4182), Flacco (4125)...Manning (3918, injured for 3 games)

2) TD's -- Brees (39), Kaepernick (32), Romo (30), Manning (28, injured 3 games)...then 9 other QB's with 20+

3) QB Rating -- Highest rating for starters was Luck at 94.9 and Manning at 94.7. Seven different QB's had a rating of 90+.

RB stats --

1) Yards -- Morris (1561), Forte (1380), Gore (1249), Lynch (1163), McCoy (1119, injured for 4 games!)

2) TD's -- Forte and Lacy tied (15), Morris (14), McCoy (13, injured 4 games)...nine total RB's with 10+

3) Carries -- Morris (328), Gerhart (326, 1008 yards and 10 td's), Richardson (324, 777 yards, 3 td's for 2.4 ypc...while missing 2 games...seems legit), Rice (318), Forte (304). No other RB's had over 300 carries.

WR stats

1) Yards -- Jeffery (1782), Green (1561), Whilte (1448), D. Thomas (1407), Megatron (1404). 37 total players had 1k or more, with Jimmy Graham being the only non-WR (1114).

2) TD's -- Graham and Welker tied (12), Megatron and Blackmon tied (11), Dwayne Harris and Meachem tied (10). No other players with 10 or more.

3) Receptions -- Jeffery (121), Green and White tied (113), D. Thomas (110), Graham (109), K. Allen (104), Boldin (102), LaFell and M. Floyd (101). No other players had 100 or more.

Now...the bad part. Regardless of what I do, Suh is the ONLY DT to register at least 1 sack (12, 10) in 2 different simulations. No CB's or FS's ever got one. This is my main, albeit a bit OCD, issue with even the workarounds.

Hopefully, they will fix the sim engine quickly so us simheads can get the immersive experience we expect.

# 644 Yeah...THAT Guy @ 08/28/14 09:43 AM
Gerald McCoy couldn't even record 1 sack? Jeez. I just don't get it.

Also, it seems based on looking at some of these numbers that it's impossible to get RBs to split carries?

# 645 jeremym480 @ 08/28/14 09:47 AM
Quote:
Lets stop acting like this "got past" them just this year. This was a problem last year and they ignored it.

Thats why I challenge this dev team to become a little more involved with this community instead of just lurking occasionally. There are tons of legacy issues that we've caught that should be addressed.
I completely agree. Like YTG said just look at the 2K Dev team. It's like that practically took our wishlist here and made MyLeague out of it. If Madden would give us the control that 2k15 is giving their fans they would really take this game to another level.

Also, the EA UFC's dev interaction has been amazing. Gameplay-wise, the game "out of the box" left a lot to be desired. However, after a ton of interaction with this community and two patches it's plays like a brand new game. After this my expectation for their next game is through the roof!

As far as the Madden team I don't understand why they lurk but don't interact here. We have a lot of intelligent people who genuinely want to make the game better. Why not pick their brains a little more? I get that this forum was a little volatile during the Ian days, but most of those guys aren't here anymore. Plus, the mods here have their back 100%, so if anyone is disrespectful then they be gone with the wind!

Don't get me wrong Madden 15 is certainly the best Madden we've had in a long time and I'm super pumped to get started (as soon as some of these problems are addressed). However, anyone who thinks that the game doesn't have a ton of room to improve (especially with legacy issues like this) is fooling themselves. Madden 15 has given me hope though. I think with this team in place our football gaming future is bright. With that said if they took a few suggestions from here then maybe, just maybe we could get there a little sooner.

# 646 Yeah...THAT Guy @ 08/28/14 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
I completely agree. Like YTG said just look at the 2K Dev team. It's like that practically took our wishlist here and made MyLeague out of it. If Madden would give us the control that 2k15 is giving their fans they would really take this game to another level.

Also, the EA UFC's dev interaction has been amazing. Gameplay-wise, the game "out of the box" left a lot to be desired. However, after a ton of interaction with this community and two patches it's plays like a brand new game. After this my expectation for their next game is through the roof!

As far as the Madden team I don't understand why they lurk but don't interact here. We have a lot of intelligent people who genuinely want to make the game better. Why not pick their brains a little more? I get that this forum was a little volatile during the Ian days, but most of those guys aren't here anymore. Plus, the mods here have their back 100%, so if anyone is disrespectful then they be gone with the wind!

Don't get me wrong Madden 15 is certainly the best Madden we've had in a long time and I'm super pumped to get started (as soon as some of these problems are addressed). However, anyone who thinks that the game doesn't have a ton of room to improve (especially with legacy issues like this) is fooling themselves. Madden 15 has given me hope though. I think with this team in place our football gaming future is bright. With that said if they took a few suggestions from here then maybe, just maybe we could get there a little sooner.
Absolutely. The improvements in game play are phenomenal this year. If they can fix the sim stats, I'll be playing this game for a very long time. This team really seems to have a much better vision for the game than previous teams had.

On a sidenote, one tiny thing that irks me is that they no longer have the RB1-RB2 split slider. It stopped working in one of the previous games, so Madden eventually just took it out altogether, but in a league where splitting carries is the philosophy of 90% of the teams, it boggles my mind that they can't replicate that in Madden.

# 647 StefJoeHalt @ 08/28/14 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah...THAT Guy

Also, it seems based on looking at some of these numbers that it's impossible to get RBs to split carries?

Don't have game yet..so question regarding split carries..under coaches..is there a slider for RB1 RB2? Here is why I ask .. It seems likely they removed the slider however still "use the slider" for sim stats.. And likely that now hidden slider is pushed all to starting RB..again just spit balling here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 648 LorenzoDC @ 08/28/14 10:54 AM
Quote:

Yes. This.

They should be watching what the NBA 2K team has been doing on precisely this front.

# 649 lopey986 @ 08/28/14 11:48 AM
Just simmed a season with every offense playbook at balanced and offense scheme at balanced and defense playbook at multiple and defense scheme at hybrid.

Had 13 QBs with 4000+ yards.
Had 7 qb with 30+ td.
Interceptions are still high, every starter in the league is in double digits. Passing attempts were insane on this, a lot of guys over 700 attempts, but they are throwing short passes, most averaging 6-7 ypa.

Had 5 running backs over 300 carries. 8 1k yard rushers. 8 double digit td guys.

31 1k yard receivers, basically the #1 receiver on each team eclipsed a thousand. Only 8 double digit td receivers. Eric Ebron led all tight ends in catches with 65, so this seems to screw tight ends.

Defense, high sack total was 22 and 20. Had 16 in double digits. Had 2 defensive tackles with 7 (suh and Aaron Donald, no others above 3). No defensive back with more than 1.

Tillman led NFL in picks with 10 and was only guy in double digits, so that looks great.

# 650 Connolly22 @ 08/28/14 11:58 AM
Quote:
FYI, I reopened Connelly's workaround thread now that he's confirmed it works.
Word. I'm in class till like 4, will be on later on to answer questions and stuff. This works I've simmed it like three times and haven't come across any crazy records or anything. Maybe a random player having a good or bad season but that's what it's all about right?

# 651 Connolly22 @ 08/28/14 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah...THAT Guy

I'll look at this later see what's good

# 652 Connolly22 @ 08/28/14 12:04 PM
Also, I uploaded that roster I have so people can use it. My gamertag is tconZz22514 idk how u can find it.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.