Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

The TNT Inside the NBA studio crew could be featured in NBA 2K15, as noted by SLAMonline and YompaGaming.

Hints have led many to believe it was coming, Shaq kissing LD2K during a livestream and the more obvious 2K Uncensored today, hosted by Ernie Johnson, Jr.

Whatever the case might be, we do know Ernie is involved with NBA 2K15 somehow and possibly Shaq. Whether that leads to the entire crew to be announced has yet to be determined.

Could we see the whole crew? Halftime and post-game shows? Gone Fishing? What would you like to see?

Hopefully we hear more soon.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 kjjnesb @ 08/19/14 05:56 PM
This is amazing if done right the main issue would be getting Barkley to agree with it imo.

# 22 jdareal21 @ 08/19/14 05:58 PM
FINALLY!!!!!!!!! You know, something that's bothered me the whole time about NBA 2K is the fact that they never really went that extra mile with their pre/post game & halftime presentation like they did with NFL 2K5. And with the personalities of the TNT crew, I never understood why it was never implemented. But if they can somehow pull this off, the dreams of mine and others may truly be fulfilled...

# 23 The 24th Letter @ 08/19/14 05:59 PM
Hope it's more than just a MyPlayer skit or something,,.its funny man, little things like overlays add a lot to the game...hope they can get it in there..

# 24 24ct @ 08/19/14 06:05 PM
I hope it's Ernie Charles Kenny & Shaq...That would be dope...

Hopefully with Kerr coaching this means no more Kellog

Or if he's still in maybe they have different commentary teams like the wrestling games. I would love to hear Kevin Harlan with Ernie or even all of them as a 3/4 man commentary team would be dope IMO.

Hopefully this means there's a weekly wrap up show and full All Star Weekend in myPlayer and myLeague & etc...

*crosses fingers*

# 25 Junior Moe @ 08/19/14 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdareal21
FINALLY!!!!!!!!! You know, something that's bothered me the whole time about NBA 2K is the fact that they never really went that extra mile with their pre/post game & halftime presentation like they did with NFL 2K5. And with the personalities of the TNT crew, I never understood why it was never implemented. But if they can somehow pull this off, the dreams of mine and others may truly be fulfilled...
That always perplexed me, too. The presentation in NFL2K was excellent. And while the presentation in NBA 2K wasn't bad, it never felt as cohesive as the NFL package. This is literally my biggest issue (if you want to call it that) with the series. I have no doubt that 2K will blow this out the water if true. While I like Chuck, I'm not sure how well he would translate to the videogame world honestly.

# 26 The 24th Letter @ 08/19/14 06:08 PM
Speaking of post game presentation...are signature highlights in the game?...and working on 5+ minutes this year?

anyone on the 2k team want to answer? Hehe.

# 27 bxphenom7 @ 08/19/14 06:13 PM
Oh man! Shades of NFL 2k5, please be true!!!

# 28 statum71 @ 08/19/14 06:13 PM
I've been having a feeling 2K had this in their back pockets for a little while now.

Guess I was right.......Time to break out the trump card!!!!

Yessirrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

# 29 Rasco11 @ 08/19/14 06:24 PM
They should stream the weekly Shaqtin' The Fools, they're pretty short segments. Would fit nicely.

# 30 Cowboy008 @ 08/19/14 06:26 PM
That's great hopefully we get more info about it soon.

# 31 bifflefan30 @ 08/19/14 06:30 PM
If 2K hopefully could get TNT broadcasting into the game with logos, etc then it would be awesome. Look at NHL 15 they brought in NBC for their broadcasting and who knows maybe next year we could see CBS for Madden 16. NBA Live has the ESPN package.

# 32 turty11 @ 08/19/14 06:38 PM
if chuck is in the game and im playing the spurs i will be upset if hes not making jokes about their women being large...

# 33 nascar163 @ 08/19/14 06:38 PM
So what does this mean for the demo version at Gamescom right now? All the scoreboards have 2K Sports branding. But that Shaq kissing LD2K/Shaq livestream bit was back in May I think. When I first saw the stream I wondered about it.

What alpha/beta version is on-display at Gamescom right now if this is not a new deal (just signed?)

Apparently that troll on the last 2K Sports livestream was right about Shaq...

# 34 @marcusjiles @ 08/19/14 06:40 PM
I've become Skeptical Steve. Like, they'll be in the game as twitter account that leave you phone messages. I doubt they're in the game the way we want them to be.

# 35 I Djm @ 08/19/14 06:42 PM
Mike did say it was an old build so you never know. On the other hand this doesn't automatically mean they'll use tnt scoreboards and such?

# 36 rbfn04 @ 08/19/14 06:46 PM
I know it's a long shot but if this leads to Charles agrreing to have his likeness as a player and the 85 Sixers, 93 Suns I'll be so happy.

Great news nonetheless

# 37 youvalss @ 08/19/14 06:49 PM
Spoiler

Spoiler

TNT + 2K = 2K5?

Can't wait to see what they guys are up to...

# 38 Inzombniac @ 08/19/14 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nascar163
So what does this mean for the demo version at Gamescom right now? All the scoreboards have 2K Sports branding. But that Shaq kissing LD2K/Shaq livestream bit was back in May I think. When I first saw the stream I wondered about it.

What alpha/beta version is on-display at Gamescom right now if this is not a new deal (just signed?)

Apparently that troll on the last 2K Sports livestream was right about Shaq...
From what they said in one of the streams, it was an old build so it's entirely possible that build was from a couple of months ago and they integrated all this stuff in already.

# 39 King_B_Mack @ 08/19/14 06:51 PM
Just got home from work and saw this. Oh please be TNT overlays included. 2K is trying to hit a grand slam here.

# 40 Da-Man @ 08/19/14 06:52 PM
If this is true it could be the best thing to happen to basketball video game presentation in the history of western civilization.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.