Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

Microsoft has resolved the Madden NFL 15 early access issue for EA Access subscribers. For some odd reason, users were able to download it, but couldn't actually play the game.

Exclusive to Xbox One users, EA Access subscribers get six hours of gameplay. So make sure you close out of the app when it's not in use. The timer starts when you start the game and pauses when you exit and close the app.

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 dkp23 @ 08/22/14 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
I find the playcall screen absolutely brutal. I pick plays by formation and it's really hard to navigate with the way it's designed IMO.
Can't have a "new" feature if it is the same. What they did was take the existing playcall screen and reversed scrolling pretty much everything. So instead scrolling down to look at different formations within a formation, you scroll sideways. Instead of scrolling sideways to look at different formations like 4-3, nickel, you scroll down. That is EA's trick. it is "new", but it is the same, but reversed.

# 162 mestevo @ 08/22/14 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
He means he's not going to reward EA for penny pinching. To each there own, but it does seem somewhat shady to not release a demo then sell people on the idea of getting the game early for a price. Only to turn around and give people less access(time wise) to the game than they would have gotten with a demo.

We see this all the time a company will extract from consumers what they feel they can. If it isn't micro-transactions it's something like this. If EA has success giving you more for less and then charging you for the rest expect it to become a trend.

I for one agree that as a consumer it isn't always about what you have to spend it's about what you believe is fair. As long as you just go along with things because it's not too bad the more things will progressively get worse.
Not really. They milk it too bad then they kill the golden goose. Gamers are very fickle. They didn't sell us the idea of early access to a full version, they literally sold us access to a full version. Not getting into the timed debate, it's a dead horse that only a select few continue to beat.

I'd take my 6 hours tinkering with Ultimate Team, simming 10 years in CFM and tinkering with rosters and preseason and playing with a created player and owner. All within a few hours and nothing I could do in any demo they've ever released.

Would I like more? Absolutely. Will I pay another $5? Probably not. If I had the option of doing so without making another account... eh, reply hazy, try again later.

# 163 ckarlic @ 08/22/14 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXIPAD2K
EA Access ripped me off an hour and 20 minutes on my 6 hour trial
What happened? Were you locked out after just 1 hr and 20 minutes of playing?

# 164 Mauer4MVP @ 08/22/14 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkp23
Can't have a "new" feature if it is the same. What they did was take the existing playcall screen and reversed scrolling pretty much everything. So instead scrolling down to look at different formations within a formation, you scroll sideways. Instead of scrolling sideways to look at different formations like 4-3, nickel, you scroll down. That is EA's trick. it is "new", but it is the same, but reversed.
And we may adjust. It may just suck right now because we have been looking at the same thing for such a long time.

# 165 MAXIPAD2K @ 08/22/14 01:08 PM
Is it just me or is the computer on All-pro ridiculous hard

# 166 MAXIPAD2K @ 08/22/14 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckarlic
What happened? Were you locked out after just 1 hr and 20 minutes of playing?
Yup, exactly that

# 167 TexInOrd @ 08/22/14 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy_xc
Excellent to hear. I do hate giving those suckers more money, but the game is just too awesome not to. Plus I have the new semester of college starting Monday so I'd rather get alot of madden out of my system now than on Monday night at midnight with class all day Tuesday lol.

I hear ya man. I go out of town for two weeks starting tomorrow. This is my fix. Sad but true.

# 168 mestevo @ 08/22/14 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkp23
Are you suggesting there's nothing new at all about play calling but just scrolling?

# 169 dkp23 @ 08/22/14 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauer4MVP
And we may adjust. It may just suck right now because we have been looking at the same thing for such a long time.
same crap they did with strat pad. They should of kept option to bring it back to traditional.

# 170 ODogg @ 08/22/14 01:25 PM
Is there a way to see exactly how much time you have left?

# 171 ckarlic @ 08/22/14 01:31 PM
Quote:
Yup, exactly that
Man...sorry to hear that...that is not cool at all.

# 172 ODogg @ 08/22/14 01:32 PM
Quote:
It's not just you...I'm 0-3 on all pro as well

# 173 friscob @ 08/22/14 01:36 PM
Quote:
I feel like playing defense is pretty easy on AP and AM. Offense can be challenging, I'm having problems throwing the ball and running between the tackles. All in all just happy that defense is better

# 174 rockman2k2 @ 08/22/14 01:36 PM
Been playing the early access and for the life of me I can't figure out why I don't have any announcers or commentary. I checked the menu's and I have everything set to 100%. I have crowd noise and everything, just no commentary, pre-game announcer, or stadium announcer.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I searched the thread and found nothing.

Any ideas?

# 175 rockman2k2 @ 08/22/14 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOncomingStorm
Go to Xbox One settings, make sure it's on "Stereo uncompressed" for digital audio, not 7.1 or whatever it might be on.
Wow thank you. Much appreciated. Have no idea how it got on that setting since I haven't used surround sound.

# 176 B1MM3R @ 08/22/14 01:52 PM
Quote:
Yea, the CPU is wayyyyyy better. All my games have been close, so much more fun.

# 177 thedream2k13 @ 08/22/14 01:59 PM
EA fat cats sitting back exploiting the lack of patience people have today. Got people paying 5 dollars for 6 hours over and over smh

# 178 Rain816 @ 08/22/14 02:07 PM
Quote:

I know right...I feel terrible having to play on pro level now...gotta step my game up lol

# 179 B1MM3R @ 08/22/14 02:13 PM
I'm not paying more. My buddy has ea access so we are using mine up first and then his haha.

# 180 ODogg @ 08/22/14 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
EA fat cats sitting back exploiting the lack of patience people have today. Got people paying 5 dollars for 6 hours over and over smh
Giving the people what they want...that's capitalism!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.