Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

Chris_Smoove has released another NBA 2K15 video. This one showcases MyCAREER mentors.

Ronnie mentioned that mentors can be traded or leave via free agency. Every team will have a mentor, and according to LD2K, some of them will have more than one.

If Harden is the only mentor for the Rockets, I'm curios to know what would happen. Who would replace him as a mentor, if he leaves. Also odd to see Trevor Ariza behind Smoove and Harden, twice.

If you missed his first video featuring the opening scene of MyCAREER, click here. For his Coaching 101 video, click here.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 yaboythecib @ 09/25/14 10:42 AM
Who thought it was a Good Idea to add a actual StoryLine to Myplayer/MyCareer. MyCareer/MyPlayer hasn't be a Gd mode since 2k12.... 2k11 had the best MyCareer. Cutscenes What the hell. STUPID...

# 22 I Djm @ 09/25/14 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaboythecib
Who thought it was a Good Idea to add a actual StoryLine to Myplayer/MyCareer. MyCareer/MyPlayer hasn't be a Gd mode since 2k12.... 2k11 had the best MyCareer. Cutscenes What the hell. STUPID...
Man every since smoove blew up with 2k12 everybody wanted something like that. I really dont prefer the story either but it is what is

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.