Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

If the embed doesn't work, click here.

If you missed the stream, the archive is here. (It takes about 20 seconds to load, for some reason.)

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 youvalss @ 09/30/14 11:00 PM
I never played 2K14 on next (or current, if you already have a console) gen, but pretty much all the recent 2K's had that 'stickiness' when you got into the post position (backdown). Seems like it is very smooth in 2K15 - easy to get into and out of it, looks very good to me. Post moves work nicely, hopefully no more of that "I'm forced to move one way and fighting with it" stuff from the past.

# 142 Rasco11 @ 09/30/14 11:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackball
For the guy that asked about O Canada:

******** async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8">

https://twitter.com/JersDaCurse/stat...42585488326656
Got me thinking...

Wonder if 2K will have a generic stadium and appropriate floor for the games in Mexico and London this season? That'd be awesome!

# 143 Rebel_INS @ 09/30/14 11:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
Working for me
Thank u sir

# 144 VDusen04 @ 09/30/14 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse
Pau is one of the best passing big men in the league, so I definitely think he could throw that pass even from that distance. The pass angle wasn't weird at all and the ball was out in front of Rose.

Yeah, not a big deal either way but for whatever it's worth, I think the play in the stream (at 6:50) was a little different than Pau tossing one up from a stationary position at the high post to Dwight Howard, as shown in your video example. The stream's play felt a little too much like those easy & frequent alley play completions that have popped up in 2K over the years.

Could Pau catch a ball in the middle of the floor in transition, dribble waist-high with his right hand while a defender was touching his hip, then throw a floating left-handed alley-oop pass just as Derrick Rose crossed the three point line, with Rose taking off many steps behind the charge circle and throwing down the lob with absolute and utter ease while Jeremy Lin stands helpless below? Yeah, I mean, it's possible, but it didn't look too pretty, nor terribly realistic.

Again, just a small observation.

# 145 lakers24 @ 09/30/14 11:55 PM
Again, I think this is just one of those "videogame" moments that are going to happen. Irl Pau wouldn't have even been past halfcourt lol

# 146 23 @ 10/01/14 12:02 AM
Here we go again

Ronnie 2K 2K15 @Ronnie2K · 45m 45 minutes ago
#MyPARK, #TheStage & an unannounced feature all on agenda tomorrow. Tell me: what do you think they all are? Let's break Internet #NBA2K15

# 147 JwP23 @ 10/01/14 12:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bedwardsroy19
24... A baby compared to the rest of the old guys here on the dev team

Thats on me, appreciate the footage. Ill check into it and adjust accordingly. Did see a back scratcher at the 1:00 mark (Edit: actually it looks like he had quite a few back scratchers in the montage) but that shouldn't give us as many as we saw today. At the very least some more variety
Do you really think Rose and 36yr old Kobe have the same dribble pull ups as MJ's?

# 148 Cowboy008 @ 10/01/14 12:18 AM
Anyone know what time they will be dropping the news tomorrow?

# 149 iWallace @ 10/01/14 12:30 AM
Maybe we can edit current players hair?

# 150 Bowinkle08 @ 10/01/14 12:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theycallmeZZ
Will the Canadian National Anthem play when teams play at the Air Canada Centre?

yes it will. confirmed by LD2K

# 151 cowboy_kmoney @ 10/01/14 12:38 AM
Kan somebody please post a YouTube Link so I kan watch. I kant get it to play.

# 152 NxckBrxdlvy @ 10/01/14 12:39 AM
You a kappa? Lol

# 153 Rasco11 @ 10/01/14 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy_kmoney
Kan somebody please post a YouTube Link so I kan watch. I kant get it to play.
Check out page khirteen

# 154 BMDinTDOT @ 10/01/14 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowinkle08
yes it will. confirmed by LD2K

That's cool that the anthems are in. I wonder if they'll be in
for Euroleague teams? If they even play anthems for Euroleague
games.

# 155 Boilerbuzz @ 10/01/14 01:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JwP23
Do you really think Rose and 36yr old Kobe have the same dribble pull ups as MJ's?
How does this question relate to the one you quoted? And what does Kobe's age have to do with the form of his pull-up. It's already well established how he patterned a his game after MJ, btw. As for Rose, what Chicago kid DIDN'T try to do the same?

# 156 2_headedmonster @ 10/01/14 01:09 AM
that looked really good for a number of reasons....

I saw on-ball defenders turning their hips and not sliding out of control when shuffling

The dribbling looked responsive...

I saw some active and physical off-ball defense

great contact on the drives

nice spacing

fatigue effects were evident later in the game.

I still feel there needs to be more contextual animations like nudges reaching to get a feel for players and mini-shoves when making contact with other players ( non- ball handlers).

# 157 swac07 @ 10/01/14 01:14 AM
Hearing that they put both anthems in is awesome ......it reminds me of when I used to play NBA in the Zone 2 on PSX as a kid ....it had singers doing both anthems

# 158 LD2k @ 10/01/14 01:21 AM
I honestly can't wait for everyone to play it. Phenomenal game-play.

As for moving screens, we talked to the dev's after. This build was over a week old - which in dev. terms means sort of old. They're working towards a day 1 update which means they're tweaking and improving tons every second.

Shooter fatigue kicked in with Kobe - something I wanted to show off. It's going to be tough to get 40 with players this year just because of that - and how it's fed through logic data on player FGA averages. So many little things like this that bring the authenticity into play.

In short, players will be rewarded for creating good field goal opportunities and using their IQ. It's tougher in more meaningful, simulation ways.

# 159 thedream2k13 @ 10/01/14 01:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
I honestly can't wait for everyone to play it. Phenomenal game-play.

As for moving screens, we talked to the dev's after. This build was over a week old - which in dev. terms means sort of old. They're working towards a day 1 update which means they're tweaking and improving tons every second.

Shooter fatigue kicked in with Kobe - something I wanted to show off. It's going to be tough to get 40 with players this year just because of that - and how it's fed through logic data on player FGA averages. So many little things like this that bring the authenticity into play.

In short, players will be rewarded for creating good field goal opportunities and using their IQ. It's tougher in more meaningful, simulation ways.
Any word on that gasol alley opp to rose from 3pt line while both were guarded? I noticed onced it happened everyone paused and looked at each other weird

# 160 LD2k @ 10/01/14 01:29 AM
Something to think about - we know how many people button through half time shows. Spoiler: it's a lot a lot.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.