Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

Xbox One users can pre-order the digital version of NBA Live 15 now for $53.99. Fans who pre-order the game will receive a bonus NBA LIVE Ultimate Team Gold Premium Pack every week for 10 weeks.

While you can start the download process, you can't play until October 28th at 12:01 AM EDT.

No official word yet for PlayStation 4 users.

Quote:
XBOX ONE GAME EXPECTED TO RELEASE ON 10/28/2014. YOU MAY DOWNLOAD THE GAME FROM XBOX LIVE BEFORE THEN, BUT IT WILL NOT BE PLAYABLE UNTIL 12:01 AM EDT ON THE RELEASE DATE. Once purchase is complete, download this game by selecting the “Manage” button on the product details page on your console. This pre-order edition includes: • EA SPORTS™ NBA LIVE 15 Full Game • EA SPORTS™ NBA LIVE 15 Pre Order Bonus – Fans who pre-ordered EA SPORTS NBA LIVE 15 will receive a bonus NBA LIVE Ultimate Team Gold Premium Pack every week for 10 weeks. The downloadable version of this game supports English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Turkish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese. • EA SPORTS™ NBA LIVE 15 In Packaging Bonus – Build your Ultimate Team today with a FREE Gold Premium Pack. To get 10% off your purchase and an exclusive trial five days before the release date, you’ll need to sign up for EA Access before you pre-purchase NBA Live 15. The downloadable version of this game supports English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, , Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish.

Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 The 504 Boy @ 10/10/14 01:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ifitbeginsitends
the size of the game kinda scares me. its only 14 gbs. 5 more than last year for sure, but nowhere near the 30+ most games this generation have been "that game" is 46+
Don't let that scare you bro. I'm not an expert on these things but I think EA has a certain way of compressing there files or something because if I'm not mistaking Madden wasn't very big in file size was it?

# 42 jaateloauto @ 10/10/14 06:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traceur
Unless you're an employee or a share holder for EA or Take-Two, I don't understand this blind loyalty for either brand. Both games are looking good this year. Play the one that you enjoy the most and let others do the same.

Competition is healthy.
Right now we have a self-injured star player (Stoudemire, 2K servers) and a promising prospect with a bad rookie year (Bennett, Live 14).

# 43 yungflo @ 10/10/14 07:17 AM
What about steam?

I'm not one to preorder basketball games. Especially since its an annual title. Prices tend to go down a few weeks after release. Hell, I found 2k15 for 49.99 the day it was released on consoles.

I'm just curious about pc, I'm building a gaming rig and I think wit mods, this game will be playable and proably lots of fun. Won't be the best sport game on the market, but probably a good building block.

# 44 angelstrout @ 10/10/14 07:23 AM
The Czar and his vids sold me 2K15, someone from EA has to show the fans the simulation parts of this game. Like for example, show the Knicks triangle, the Bulls interior defense, Suns run and gun. I need to see something before I purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 45 ProfessaPackMan @ 10/10/14 07:28 AM
Great post, Playmakers.

# 46 DirtyJerz32 @ 10/10/14 08:35 AM
I almost pulled the trigger on the Pre DL last night. I haven't seen the PSN one, that's the one I'm really interested in getting. But with EA Access I should be able to hold the temptation.

# 47 mike24forever @ 10/10/14 09:18 AM
Pre-ordered it this morning. I got it for $32 because of the Xbox Reward program (I've bought 5 game digitally the last 2 months), plus 10% off from EA early access. Not too bad. Looking forward to this game.

# 48 Goffs @ 10/10/14 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yungflo
What about steam?

I'm not one to preorder basketball games. Especially since its an annual title. Prices tend to go down a few weeks after release. Hell, I found 2k15 for 49.99 the day it was released on consoles.

I'm just curious about pc, I'm building a gaming rig and I think wit mods, this game will be playable and proably lots of fun. Won't be the best sport game on the market, but probably a good building block.
No PC version...

# 49 Haval93 @ 10/10/14 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 504 Boy
Don't let that scare you bro. I'm not an expert on these things but I think EA has a certain way of compressing there files or something because if I'm not mistaking Madden wasn't very big in file size was it?
Yup, there are a lot of file and asset compression tools to make the overall game size small as possible. Lots of developers this generation are not compressing there assets because we have 50GB blu rays to hold all the data, but it's a pain to download such a huge file. Download size and the install will vary when the game is unpacking and those assets they compressed are essentially back to their full size. If anything, this is a good thing for people who download digitally and don't have a lot of bandwidth or high internet speeds.

# 50 Jay Jay @ 10/10/14 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike24forever
Pre-ordered it this morning. I got it for $32 because of the Xbox Reward program (I've bought 5 game digitally the last 2 months), plus 10% off from EA early access. Not too bad. Looking forward to this game.
I got the same deal.

# 51 wferguson05 @ 10/11/14 02:39 PM
Can't wait for the demo/EA access copy to drop. This game looks very promising. Finally some competition!

# 52 I Djm @ 10/11/14 03:53 PM
I cannot figure out why they wont release for pc

# 53 mlp111 @ 10/11/14 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Djm
I cannot figure out why they wont release for pc
Same reason Madden isn't on PC. EA hates PC, to great a risk of piracy.

# 54 okimreloaded01 @ 10/11/14 09:30 PM
I see you mentioned when NBA LIVE 15 would be available via EA ACCESS, however will there be a demo and if so when will it be released?

# 55 Walt Frazier @ 10/11/14 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan
This whole thread is funny to read, especially from the ones liking every post in here but not posting. Y'all acting like he just put 23 in his place or something because he said he wants more than just hi-res screenshots.

The ridiculous part is that the same people will be complaining in a few weeks...

Anyone who pre-orders a game that has not shown a single CPU AI video + promised an "extensive demo" and then not delivered = has no right to complain.

I hope this game turns out to be great. Why no demo + videos though = you have to presume 'something' is drastically wrong with the game and they are hiding it.

There's no other logical reason. A 5 min CPU v CPU Live 15 video that plays great would win so many people over. So, why not release one? "Only" logical reason is they can't come up with one as they know the game is broken again.

# 56 Flightwhite24 @ 10/12/14 06:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Frazier
The ridiculous part is that the same people will be complaining in a few weeks...

Anyone who pre-orders a game that has not shown a single CPU AI video + promised an "extensive demo" and then not delivered = has no right to complain.

I hope this game turns out to be great. Why no demo + videos though = you have to presume 'something' is drastically wrong with the game and they are hiding it.

There's no other logical reason. A 5 min CPU v CPU Live 15 video that plays great would win so many people over. So, why not release one? "Only" logical reason is they can't come up with one as they know the game is broken again.
Agree 100%. Based on previous Live's over the years whenever no game play video are released early to the public there has been something wrong with the product. Hoping I'm wrong here but I am keeping hope alive.

I don't tell people what to do with there $$ because I could care less but I could never buy a EA Bball game early in the blind. Just me

# 57 shutdown10 @ 10/12/14 07:03 AM
Quote:

Exactly! We have to stop defending either of these companies and play a neutral role. Especially when one has dropped the ball the past four years and the other has gotten quite stale. Live needs to be critiqued a little harder because they have fell on their face too much these past years, but I hope they at least get back on track this year.

# 58 bigeastbumrush @ 10/12/14 02:18 PM
Quote:

Last I checked, the game doesn't come out until 10/28.

Demo or no demo, there will be videos of the game 5 days before release. If it's "broken" or garbage, there will be outlets to make that determination..

Someone preordering to get a discount is their prerogative. What do you care?

# 59 Tha_Kid @ 10/12/14 04:33 PM
All those pictures of Durant's shoes, maybe the Live team knew something we didnt

# 60 The 24th Letter @ 10/12/14 06:39 PM
I hope this doesn't mean we're about to get a string of back injury's too....

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.