Home
WWE 2K15 News Post

WWE 2K15 for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 will allow you to create tattoos, t-shirt/trunk designs and much more, including the ability to create your own likeness. While it won't be utilizing the FaceScan feature found in NBA 2K15, you will be able to get your face in the game.

Take a picture of yourself (edit the image for best results) and upload it to the community creations server. Then download it to your console to make the necessary adjustments. Check out the video to fully understand the process.

Game: WWE 2K15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 6 - View All
WWE 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 almostbobsaget @ 11/03/14 06:47 PM
This is all going to be worthless if we have a barebones selection of entrances like last gen.

# 22 JoeMimic @ 11/03/14 06:56 PM
Looks like they've taken a bunch of stuff from the last THQ UFC game and implemented them here PLUS added adding your own face as well. It's a great addition! My only worry is the servers. NBA2K has been plagued with issues for years and to be fair the THQ servers were nothing to write home about. Hopefully they'll be stable and we will have access to all of these features the majority of the time.

# 23 Reed1417 @ 11/03/14 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by almostbobsaget
This is all going to be worthless if we have a barebones selection of entrances like last gen.

I actually agree with you there. It takes all the fun out of creating a character if you don't have entrances to choose from.

Reed is comin' atcha!!

# 24 Gramps91 @ 11/03/14 07:26 PM
Really cool feature. Can't wait to try it out. I wish we had more than 25 CAW slots.

# 25 TheBleedingRed21 @ 11/03/14 08:00 PM
Quote:
Idk.. I would rather have real faces and likeness than their actual entrance any day.

# 26 Reed1417 @ 11/03/14 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21
Idk.. I would rather have real faces and likeness than their actual entrance any day.

That's cool and all but to me I don't want a character who looks like me or whoever we decide to make and have their entrance be Cena's or Orton's. It's my character I want him to be different all around. If that's the case for this year though fine because I'm confident 2k will expand on this in future years. But you can understand my tiny bit of frustration?

Reed is comin' atcha!!

# 27 nhthelegend @ 11/03/14 08:50 PM
This is really cool. BUT, I really really really hope we finally get a true edit superstar feature a la WWF No Mercy/Wrestlemania 2000. Superstar threads just doesn't cut the mustard in it's current iteration.

# 28 TheBleedingRed21 @ 11/03/14 09:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
That's cool and all but to me I don't want a character who looks like me or whoever we decide to make and have their entrance be Cena's or Orton's. It's my character I want him to be different all around. If that's the case for this year though fine because I'm confident 2k will expand on this in future years. But you can understand my tiny bit of frustration?

Reed is comin' atcha!!
Personally, I skip entrances after a few times so I could care less. I care more about how they look.

But trust me, I understand man.

My BIG BUT would be if we get custom music in for the game. Hopefully they add the option once ps4 allows it.

Now that ruins it for me haha.

# 29 willh313 @ 11/03/14 10:43 PM
Ok this is cool...so when can we make our own jerseys and gear in NBA 2k...there is no excuse now......Crew with this feature.....Godlike

# 30 integer @ 11/03/14 10:53 PM
That's great news. Now I only hope the AI is good. I play single player only and a good AI (at least for one-on-one or tag matches ) will go a long way for increasing the longevity of the game.

# 31 bigbob @ 11/03/14 10:55 PM
Quote:
I usually watch each superstar entrance once. Unless I'm going to record every match I play so people can watch, I'll probably never watch an entrance after the first week.

Even my created superstars that I spend a half an hour editing an entrance for.

# 32 worstsportsgamer1977 @ 11/04/14 07:45 AM
why did they not put this feature on nba 2k15??? thats a nice feature. look forward to this game even more now.

# 33 lynkraid @ 11/04/14 09:19 AM
This will be good so long as guys can find good faces to use. But what he did show looked very limited, this feature isn't going to fly unless they have the hair needed for some CAWs to work i.e Randy Savage hair from the 80s, Earthquakes hair, Ultimate Warrior hair, and Savages beard.

25 slots does seem pretty stupid considering you can still download other CAWs, I mean we could actually recreate the (example) 1990 Royal Rumble with the most realistic looking CAWs ever, most photo real ones anyway, AND WE CANT EVEN HAVE 30 WRESTLERS???? Thats messed up.

One step forward > two steps backwards.

# 34 tpenning09 @ 11/04/14 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
Haven't heard anything about superstar threads. Is this gone from next gen?
http://www.thesmackdownhotel.com/news/wwe2k15/wwe-2k15-dev-q-a-recap-superstar-editing-only-25-caw-slots-paint-tool-replaced-more

# 35 jaredsmith83 @ 11/04/14 11:02 AM
I am one who will sacrifice a good looking entrance for a good character in the ring as well. I tend to start skipping the intro's after so long anyways. I think this is a great building block going forward though. Sure, it can be seen as a step back compared to the current/last gen systems like PS3, but at the same time, next gen is a whole other animal for developers. This creation system is going to make things work a lot smoother than we were used to.

# 36 woody2goody @ 11/04/14 11:27 AM
I watch nearly all the entrances so it definitely matters to me. But given the choice, I'd rather have someone with a great likeness than a perfect entrance.

# 37 btrapp @ 11/04/14 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by woody2goody
I watch nearly all the entrances so it definitely matters to me. But given the choice, I'd rather have someone with a great likeness than a perfect entrance.
That's the problem. We shouldn't have had to make a choice. They simply shouldn't have removed the generic entrances from the create an entrance feature. Add that to the fact that they probably kept the crotch/boob blur on the game, and your wrestlers still won't look perfect.

The addition of allowing us to upload images is a fantastic step in the right direction, but with all the stuff they removed, it's impact isn't as profound as it should be.

# 38 Reed1417 @ 11/04/14 12:42 PM
Yeah I hope we get custom music back at some point. That is a big downer. But as long as Otunga's theme is in then at least I have a back up for my character.

Reed is comin' atcha!!

# 39 TheBleedingRed21 @ 11/04/14 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynkraid
This will be good so long as guys can find good faces to use. But what he did show looked very limited, this feature isn't going to fly unless they have the hair needed for some CAWs to work i.e Randy Savage hair from the 80s, Earthquakes hair, Ultimate Warrior hair, and Savages beard.

25 slots does seem pretty stupid considering you can still download other CAWs, I mean we could actually recreate the (example) 1990 Royal Rumble with the most realistic looking CAWs ever, most photo real ones anyway, AND WE CANT EVEN HAVE 30 WRESTLERS???? Thats messed up.

One step forward > two steps backwards.
If this game is one step forward and two back for you.. Not sure you should be playing it. The gameplay and graphics got a huge overhaul and we lose some CAW spots? I don't get that mentality.

I understand the frustration, but two steps backwards cause you lose CAW spots? Come on man..

Gameplay + Graphics will ALWAYS take priority over something like how many CAWs can you have. 25 is still good for a first year, some of you need to understand how much more the new models require compared to last gen, of course they cannot fit 100 highly detailed models in the first year, they could've gave you 10.

# 40 JeterFan02 @ 11/04/14 02:39 PM
I'm definitely excited to see what I can do with this new creation system. The biggest bummer for me as well is the lack of custom music to hear in both menus and to use as entrance themes.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.