Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

EA Sports has just released their NBA Live 15 roster update. Check out the video to see the player movement and rating updates.

According to some of the comments, accessories have been updated as well. Let us know what other details you are seeing.

If EA Sports releases more details, we will update this post.

Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Maxbeatzz @ 11/07/14 05:14 PM
Allstar weekend

# 42 sarlndr @ 11/07/14 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxbeatzz
It's graphically better then the competition on the x1 only thing I noticed is that lebron is missing tattoos. I don't know why that wasn't part of the update? They need the cavfanatic jerseys too. And a few head scans I'm sure this will be in the next update b4 Allstar hopefully!
Don't give them that big of a window to fix thing

The rosters are cool and I'm not hip (or young) enough to know who's wearing what these days. I want the baseline issue fixed! It's so annoying.

# 43 Playmakers @ 11/07/14 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMario35
Live needs to do a better job with upgrading the roster everyday and accessories because Melo doesn't wear orange leg sleeves on the road and also they need to put LeBron new shoes on there and give love Nike shoes along with James harden wearing lows, Russell Westbrook needs away shoes.
Maybe i'm in the minority but these things simply don't bother me that much in sports games.

I'd prefer them to focus on gameplay more.....but then again I'm getting old so that might be why i don't pay much attention to Tat's and shoe colors on players.

# 44 Tha_Kid @ 11/08/14 01:05 PM
As an aside, I think it's lend of pointless to have goals in rewind games that you can't reach in a realistic manner due to ratings. One such goal is scoring 17 with Drew Gooden in the wizards' opener vs the heat, which IRL he gets through midrange P&P, catch and shoot with the occasional tip in or 3 pointer, but in live 15 his shooting ratings are awful in spite of his play last year. I just feel there is very little attention to keeping ratings fresh in this series.

# 45 nick_sr @ 11/08/14 04:14 PM
Injuries should only effect online and tip off. Don't understand why Westbrook and Durant are injured for scrimmage games.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.