Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

NBA 2K15 roster updates arrive much more frequently this year. Whenever one is available, Mike Stauffer (bedwardsroy19) will provide us with the details.

Check out the changes for this mornings roster update here.

NOTE: Posting the same thing every day in this topic does not make it more likely for you to get an answer, or see your suggestion implemented in the roster. If you aren’t seeing your requests fulfilled in these updates, trust that there is a reason as to why. It is possible that it is something that Mike doesn't directly work on. If you have a suggestion or a complaint, post it once or PM Mike and move on.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 jeebs9 @ 11/20/14 02:54 PM
Wow! Major drop here!....

Man... the Bucks got dropped.... And I just saw them last night. Their pretty good.

Brandon Knight got a drop in moving close shot..... hahahaha... Sorry

Spoiler

edit: Also thought Boogie was closer to going 90 overall rating. But I guess he needs to improve more. Not that I care about his overall.

# 2 capitolrf @ 11/20/14 02:55 PM
Is this half a post or the whole update? Just asking cause it looks like it stop at Kings. Was hoping to see if Beal was back with the Wizards, guess i have to check the game when i get home.

# 3 JohnDoe8865 @ 11/20/14 02:58 PM
Thanks for the update!

# 4 Mikelopedia @ 11/20/14 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by capitolrf
Is this half a post or the whole update? Just asking cause it looks like it stop at Kings. Was hoping to see if Beal was back with the Wizards, guess i have to check the game when i get home.
Yes he's back. MCW was also added to the starting lineup and Kalin Lucas was added back to the Grizzlies.

# 5 Blackhail92 @ 11/20/14 03:17 PM
Nice update. This consistency is impressive. Butler finally getting love and boogie keeps rising. Well deserved. Hopefully Melo gets his shooting stats back up. He's been shooting 47 percent from two and 43 from three

# 6 Mikelopedia @ 11/20/14 03:26 PM
Rotation/Injury, Accessory, and Position Edits needed based on today's update:

--INJURIES/ROTATIONS--
Spoiler

--ACCESSORIES--
Spoiler

--POSITION CHANGES--
(Removed Turkoglu, Robin Lopez. Added Middleton, Wiggins, Seraphin, Blair. Updated Otto Porter and Bogdanovic)
Spoiler

# 7 NBA2K Genius @ 11/20/14 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadassMarsh
Rotation/Injury, Accessory, and Position Edits needed based on today's update:

--INJURIES/ROTATIONS--
Spoiler

--ACCESSORIES--
Spoiler

--POSITION CHANGES--
(Removed Turkoglu, Robin Lopez. Added Middleton, Wiggins, Seraphin, Blair. Updated Otto Porter and Bogdanovic)
Spoiler

Correction on the Bucks line up Middleton plays either at the PF or SF ball handling is one on the main reason why and Parker SF or PF. Gianni plays SG or SF he's 6'11" but he's not strong enough to man that position just yet, that's why you see him mostly guarding SG's and SF's.....

# 8 DBMcGee3 @ 11/20/14 04:20 PM
Great job as always Mike. I'd still love to see the tendencies adjusted for some of the post up type bigs, but it's really hard to nitpick when we're getting such thorough updates nearly every day.

# 9 Mikelopedia @ 11/20/14 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA2K Genius
Correction on the Bucks line up Middleton plays either at the PF or SF ball handling is one on the main reason why and Parker SF or PF. Gianni plays SG or SF he's 6'11" but he's not strong enough to man that position just yet, that's why you see him mostly guarding SG's and SF's.....
I think it was Jeebs9 in the other thread who essentially made this point that when it comes to the Bucks, theres no real right answer here. As a Heat fan I'm all too familiar with the term positionless basketball, and this is what the Bucks are doing with those 3. You can't get anything from a box score, lineup data, or position percentage, because almost everytime down the floor, those 3 are guarding someone else. Jabari will even sometimes guard the opposing 2, and no, not only in transition.

I originally had Giannis as SF/SG and Middleton as SF/PF and was jumped on for that, and now you see it a different way than those guys did. (Might i add that all of this feedback has been from Bucks fans) We're all watching the games and all see different things because they're so inconsistent and interchangable.

Problem is we're dealing with a video game, so it has to be defined. So the correct answer is just going to depend on who they are playing, and even then they are not going to be limited to 2 positions or less.

Edit: Also once again, ball handling (in the frontcourt) is not limited to what position they are playing. Play Initiator and Play Types assigned help with this.

# 10 dom5552 @ 11/20/14 04:52 PM
BOOGIEEEE! He's almost there. He'll be a 90 by the end of the season.

# 11 DaWarrior @ 11/20/14 05:13 PM
please fix the HOF difficulty broken shots.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/247255539/2k15-brokenshots

# 12 NBA2K Genius @ 11/20/14 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadassMarsh
I think it was Jeebs9 in the other thread who essentially made this point that when it comes to the Bucks, theres no real right answer here. As a Heat fan I'm all too familiar with the term positionless basketball, and this is what the Bucks are doing with those 3. You can't get anything from a box score, lineup data, or position percentage, because almost everytime down the floor, those 3 are guarding someone else. Jabari will even sometimes guard the opposing 2, and no, not only in transition.

I originally had Giannis as SF/SG and Middleton as SF/PF and was jumped on for that, and now you see it a different way than those guys did. (Might i add that all of this feedback has been from Bucks fans) We're all watching the games and all see different things because they're so inconsistent and interchangable.

Problem is we're dealing with a video game, so it has to be defined. So the correct answer is just going to depend on who they are playing, and even then they are not going to be limited to 2 positions or less.

Edit: Also once again, ball handling (in the frontcourt) is not limited to what position they are playing. Play Initiator and Play Types assigned help with this.
Yea what your saying maybe true but I watch almost all the Buck games and yea all the positions for the 3 are interchangeable but you hardly ever see Giannis guarding bigs due to his strength, even on 2K with him at that position you almost have to switch the match ups every time cause he get ate up in the post. That's really my only issue with him at PF, other than that Parker n Middleton usually interchange between the SF & PF anyway. As far as 2k goes It's best Giannis starts at the SG position but he should be listed as SF/SG though, It even makes the rotations a bit more realistic...

# 13 capitolrf @ 11/20/14 05:20 PM
Just labbed my whole active roster (Wizards) on HOF/Sim. If I didn't look into this broken shot rumor, I would of just chalked it up to being low rated, cold spots having, low consistency playing bums on the game. Found this link in a previous thread on OS. It does make some good points, even though the video is MyCareer the jumper problem translates throughout any game mode. I don't know if Beds will ever get to this cause there not high profile players. I feel lucky Beal jumper was fixed, now that I got a chance to lab his shot since he's back from injury.

Rasual Butler, Otto Porter, Drew Gooden, Marcin Gortat, Garrett Temple, DaJuan Blair & Andre Miller all have broken jump shots. I wouldn't mind usually but when 7 out of 13 players on the active roster jumpers are broken. That somewhat leaves you at a disadvantage in the game. Don't get me wrong shots go in from time to time, but when you run a nice play, get that wide open look & miss cause the release is broken. It kinda gets on your nerves & messes with your head after a while.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrlS...iYze-RIFmM9DRQ

i also found another link in the OS Forums from DaWarrior, who took the time to lab & found 180 players with broken shots.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/247255539/2k15-brokenshots

# 14 ER1C 3KGSX @ 11/20/14 05:34 PM
Beds any plans on implementing seanbarkleys PE sneakers into your roster? Just wondering if I should start creating the sneakers on my own.

# 15 Babez02 @ 11/20/14 05:57 PM
PLEASE FIX BIG MENS STAMINA!!!!!!! Just because some of them don't play big minutes, it doesn't mean that they all don't! Demarcus Cousins, Al Jefferson, Anthony Davis!!!!!!!!!

# 16 Babez02 @ 11/20/14 06:05 PM
Please Fix Center's Stamina, it's really broken and 2k would be much better with this simple fix. Anthony Davis needs to be around a 95 Stamina, he's averaging 37 minutes per game!

# 17 DaWarrior @ 11/20/14 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by capitolrf
Just labbed my whole active roster (Wizards) on HOF/Sim. If I didn't look into this broken shot rumor, I would of just chalked it up to being low rated, cold spots having, low consistency playing bums on the game. Found this link in a previous thread on OS. It does make some good points, even though the video is MyCareer the jumper problem translates throughout any game mode. I don't know if Beds will ever get to this cause there not high profile players. I feel lucky Beal jumper was fixed, now that I got a chance to lab his shot since he's back from injury.

Rasual Butler, Otto Porter, Drew Gooden, Marcin Gortat, Garrett Temple, DaJuan Blair & Andre Miller all have broken jump shots. I wouldn't mind usually but when 7 out of 13 players on the active roster jumpers are broken. That somewhat leaves you at a disadvantage in the game. Don't get me wrong shots go in from time to time, but when you run a nice play, get that wide open look & miss cause the release is broken. It kinda gets on your nerves & messes with your head after a while.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrlS...iYze-RIFmM9DRQ

i also found another link in the OS Forums from DaWarrior, who took the time to lab & found 180 players with broken shots.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/247255539/2k15-brokenshots
well said. beal was one of the common busted ones with shotbase 'setshot4', he's one of the few lucky ones to get fixed. i'm thankful that afflalo was accidently fixed but yea 180 still makes it rough for people to play. we had some teams with up to 11 broken players on a single team. no way anyone can play like that.

# 18 Find_the_Door @ 11/20/14 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babez02
Please Fix Center's Stamina, it's really broken and 2k would be much better with this simple fix. Anthony Davis needs to be around a 95 Stamina, he's averaging 37 minutes per game!
LaMarcus' stamina has been heinously underrated for years. He played 39 MPG a few years back and has averaged around 35 for his career. If that's not 90+ I don't know what is.

# 19 DurtySoufReppin @ 11/20/14 07:48 PM
Big Men Stamina needs to be fixed. It's been said in every thread for a reason. It's being overlooked for some reason though. Has this been explained?

It's very hard to rotate Marc and Zbo at an effecient rate without overworking them even in a 6 minute period.

# 20 Mikelopedia @ 11/20/14 07:52 PM
A few additional injury and rotation notes to my earlier post as of 7:35 EST tonight:

KNICKS-
Jose Calderon- Expected to play Nov. 22

HEAT-
Luol Deng- Will come off bench tonight

HORNETS-
Gary Neal- Will play tomorrow

KINGS-
Rudy Gay- Will play tonight

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.