Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

Check out the latest MLB 15 The Show screenshots (16 of them) in 1920x1080p resolution and let us know what you think!

MLB 15 The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view MLB 15 The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Hockeynut99 @ 03/11/15 11:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grub
Just outta curiosity, what's up with that strange DoF artifact on the Jason Heyward shot? Check it out, the background's split like cracked glass on a mirror.
I have no idea what you are talking about. Please explain more in detail?

# 22 bigwill33 @ 03/12/15 12:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeynut99
I have no idea what you are talking about. Please explain more in detail?
I think I know what he is talking about. Had to really examine it to see it myself. When you zoom in and look at Hayward's left arm that is hanging you can see kind of a split in the picture. Almost as if they combined two images together to make one larger photo.

Probably not a game issue as much as it is a photo issue.

# 23 enice128 @ 03/12/15 12:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwill33
I think I know what he is talking about. Had to really examine it to see it myself. When you zoom in and look at Hayward's left arm that is hanging you can see kind of a split in the picture. Almost as if they combined two images together to make one larger photo.

Its pretty much in all of em...or at least most! There's even horizontal ones i see! Hopefully its just an issue here & NOT in the actual game!

# 24 Factzzz @ 03/12/15 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybaybay618
This game is damn near perfect. The only real gripe that I have is the shoe color lock on red & blue teams. The licensed equipment looks amazing, but it's gonna have its limitations due to those irritating "team default" cleats. If you've been watching Spring Training, the Nike Air Max MVP Elite cleat that's in this year's game has a large white portion that we won't be able to replicate in The Show. So frustrating.
Yeah a lot of Jays players are wearing these shoes:

I really hope the colors being locked for the Jays (and other teams) don't prevent us from getting the colors right on these shoes.

# 25 Hockeynut99 @ 03/12/15 12:45 AM
Quote:

I am still not seeing it lol. Oh well.

# 26 Russell_SCEA @ 03/12/15 12:56 AM
Quote:

Winner winner chicken dinner

# 27 bigwill33 @ 03/12/15 01:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
Winner winner chicken dinner
Haha, my SSI (Sports Scene Investigation) skills paying dividends.

# 28 Ed21 @ 03/12/15 06:58 AM
US Cellular Field looks beautiful. I was leaning heavily towards doing a franchise with the White Sox and this has sold it to me.

Wanted to do a franchise with an NL team until OSFM comes out and try and find some perfect sliders during that time. Was deciding between my Mets, Padres and Dodgers but ideally wanted to play in a park that had a downtown backdrop with skyscrapers that lit up at night. Probably gonna go with the Padres after seeing how great the stadium looks.

Kemp and Upton are 2 of my 5 favourite players in the league and they're both on the same team now so that kinda sold it to me as well haha.

# 29 tnixen @ 03/12/15 09:21 AM
I would really like to see what Citizens Bank Park looks like

I hope it got the updates it needed as a lot of the other stadiums have.

This screen shot is pretty up to date I think and I put a red arrow next to areas that need updating in MLB The Show.

# 30 LastActionHero @ 03/12/15 12:36 PM
Wow the shadows look so much sharper this year, it must me a hell to play shortstop in real life at this time of day...

# 31 Hockeynut99 @ 03/12/15 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastActionHero
Wow the shadows look so much sharper this year, it must me a hell to play shortstop in real life at this time of day...
It is very hard

# 32 PsychoBulk @ 03/12/15 05:30 PM
Can you remember those guys worrying the graphical fidelity hadnt taken much of a leap this year?

Man...what goofs eh!*

* yes, i was one of those, mistaken, deeply mistaken men

# 33 Factzzz @ 03/12/15 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoBulk
Can you remember those guys worrying the graphical fidelity hadnt taken much of a leap this year?

Man...what goofs eh!*

* yes, i was one of those, mistaken, deeply mistaken men
I don't think it's taken "much" of a leap, it's taken a leap though.

# 34 MetsFan16 @ 03/12/15 10:11 PM
My Catcher's Glove is in the Game! I am a college catcher and I own a Wilson A2000 and it is exactly like Wilson Ramos' glove in real life. You can see it in the Giancarlo Stanton shot. That's Awesome!!

# 35 ShowTyme15 @ 03/12/15 11:10 PM
Quote:
Russell is there any chance you could offer any insight to the "team default" color lock issue that @Factzzz and I were discussing? The feature won't entirely make or break the game obviously, but it'll definitely put a damper on the authenticity that you guys work so hard to achieve. I feel like it'd be a pretty easy last minute fix.
go watch the stream 05:11 mark. Cleats are no longer locked.

# 36 ShowTyme15 @ 03/12/15 11:23 PM
Quote:
Really?! SWEET. This is outstanding news. Which stream are you talking about though?
The 8 hour stream from today

# 37 ShowTyme15 @ 03/12/15 11:33 PM
Quote:
I'm using an ancient desktop that can't load that long of a stream, that also has no audio configuration. lol, What did they say?
They just said the cleats are now unlocked for the Dodgers, A's, Cubs, Cardinals, Royals, Phillies, Blue Jays. They also gave the Angels their correct team color cleats which they changed to this spring training.

# 38 nordiques1995 @ 03/19/15 10:22 PM
Is there still uniform getting dirty when players slide to a base or on the outfield? Didn't see any on the stream so far.

# 39 MetsFan16 @ 03/19/15 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro

I'm sorry, but I know they said the new Citi Field screen adjustments wouldn't make it in (the bigger CF jumbotron). but to me, it looks like they did get it in... what does everyone think from this pic? (I could be wrong though).
I didn't hear anyone say that the changes wouldn't make it in. But yes, the changes indeed made it in. The jumbotron is updated

# 40 huggerorange73 @ 03/19/15 11:36 PM
White Sox 83 jerseys are pull overs not button downs.

That's two years in a row guys.

What's up with that? Otherwise...looks outstanding.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.