Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

Another NBA Live 15 roster update has arrived this morning. It includes more than 3,700 ratings changes and 12 player movement updates, including the retirement of future Hall of Fame point guard Steve Nash.

In addition, players can now find a model of NBA Coach of the Year frontrunner Steve Kerr in game. (Click here for a screenshot).

Below is a list of some of the changes you will see in the roster update. Download the Excel spreadsheet with all of the changes here.

GOING UP
  • Lorenzo Brown +2
  • Austin Rivers +1
  • Jordan Clarkson +1
  • Kelly Olynyk +1
  • Spencer Dinwiddie +1
  • Quincy Acy +1
  • Nerlens Noel +1
  • Dwyane Wade +1
  • Tony Snell +1
  • Kemba Walker +1
  • Leandro Barbosa +1
  • Jordan Hill +1
  • Luis Scola +1
  • Robert Covington +1
  • Iman Shumpert +1
  • Nikola Mirotic +1
  • Andre Iguodala +1
  • Andrew Wiggins +1
  • Tony Parker +1
  • Robert Sacre +1
GOING DOWN
  • Tyler Zeller -2
  • Paul Millsap -1
  • Giannis Antetokounmpo -1
  • Tim Duncan -1
  • Blake Griffin -1
  • Mason Plumlee -1
  • Carlos Boozer -1
  • Jonas Valanciunas -1
  • Al Horford -1
  • Nene -1
  • Bradley Beal -1
  • Goran Dragic -1
  • Hassan Whiteside -1
  • Andre Drummond -1
  • Cody Zeller -1
  • Spencer Hawes -1
  • Marc Gasol -1
  • Dante Exum -1
  • Andrea Bargnani -1
  • Paul Pierce -1
  • Nikola Vucevic -1
  • Kirk Hinrich -1
  • Jimmy Butler -1
  • Zach Randolph -1

Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 zrohman @ 04/05/15 03:07 AM
A few things.

1: Again, this is not as a 2k fanboy but a guy who's been apart of live since launch. But as a Kings fan, I saw Tyrone Corbin added to the game as the Kings coach, non generic face, in less than a week, and saw a decent George Karl added in also about a week after he became the coach.

These updates aren't impressive.

2: There are NO GAMEPLAY updates with roster updates. You might see ratings slightly effect gameplay, but roster updates do not update gameplay. Again, synergy might slightly effect tendencies, but again, outside of that gameplay will not be touched by roster updates. I'm sure they will announce gameplay updates, but truth be told we all know they are done for the year. Considering they were running tests every day about two plus months ago and decided to save their money and not patch the game. I think it's pretty clear that's what they decided at least.

# 22 GToma @ 04/05/15 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zrohman
A few things.

1: Again, this is not as a 2k fanboy but a guy who's been apart of live since launch. But as a Kings fan, I saw Tyrone Corbin added to the game as the Kings coach, non generic face, in less than a week, and saw a decent George Karl added in also about a week after he became the coach.

These updates aren't impressive.

2: There are NO GAMEPLAY updates with roster updates. You might see ratings slightly effect gameplay, but roster updates do not update gameplay. Again, synergy might slightly effect tendencies, but again, outside of that gameplay will not be touched by roster updates. I'm sure they will announce gameplay updates, but truth be told we all know they are done for the year. Considering they were running tests every day about two plus months ago and decided to save their money and not patch the game. I think it's pretty clear that's what they decided at least.
That's what you would think, but something feels drastically worse about the already bad shooting system with this last update. I literally can't hit **** now, and even wide open threes with the best shooters in the game are missing, and those used to be automatic.

# 23 Tonyattia @ 04/05/15 02:24 PM
Dude the only thing that affects gameplay is a patch. Roster updates don't affect Lut, and the only way it will cause more misses is if a guys rating went down which you can clearly see if you look at rosters. You just have to keep playing and it'll balance out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 24 thatruth2015 @ 04/05/15 04:59 PM
The gameplay is spot on. They don't need to fix much when compared to 2k15. I feel like I'm actually relevant in NBA Live....Where in 2k its been bizarre gameplay post 2k11. 2k almost had it right at the release of this 2k15 but they messed up gameplay and are now 4 patches deep. Live feels right and not formulated. For example you can still the ball if its not protected...reach on the wrong side and its a foul...basketball 101...however in 2k there's no strategy..miss layups for no reason, obvious fouls are not called..2k sucks...Looking forward to Live 16. For now its the far superior game in gameplay

# 25 swac07 @ 04/07/15 01:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatruth2015
The gameplay is spot on.

carry on......

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.