Home
Project CARS News Post

Project CARS is available now for PC users and just as a reminder, it won't be available for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 users until May 12th.

For those of you that purchase it for the PC, race a few laps and post your impressions!

Game: Project CARSReader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox OneVotes for game: 1 - View All
Project CARS Videos
Member Comments
# 101 Solidice @ 05/23/15 10:39 AM
Ran a 43 car race with the Stock cars at Watkin Glen, 10 laps. Started 43 to see how many I could pass. got up to 31st.

a replay of the race, I was the 82 car

Spoiler

# 102 RunN1st @ 05/24/15 12:25 AM
Chad,
Really hope you someday get a PS4 so we can race and test online like the good old NR2003 days!

# 103 Solidice @ 05/24/15 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunN1st
Chad,
Really hope you someday get a PS4 so we can race and test online like the good old NR2003 days!
You could always get the PC version.

# 104 jct32 @ 05/25/15 09:49 PM
Well after testing out a 3 monitor setup I am determined this is the way for me. I had 2 24" and a 27" monitor and it was a combination probably of different monitors and my graphics card not handling pCars right no high for 3 screens but it was amazing. I dropped it back down to my 2 24" side by side and it was immersive as well. I need to fine tune my bezel settings in nVidia but this changed the way I was gaming. I was on the fence on whether I enjoyed console or PC gaming more and now I am convinced that PC is the way to go. Just gotta convince the wife to let me get that third 24" monitor now.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.