Home
FIFA 16 News Post

FIFA 16 will feature 9 new stadiums this year, check out the list.
  • BORUSSIA-PARK (Borussia Mönchengladbach, Bundesliga)
  • Carrow Road (Norwich City, Barclays Premier League)
  • CenturyLink Field (Seattle Sounders FC, Major League Soccer)
  • El Monumental (Club Atlético River Plate, Argentine Primera División)
  • Fratton Park (Portsmouth FC, England League Two) - Fratton Park in Honour of Simon Humber
  • King Abdullah Sports City (Al-Ittihad & Al-Ahli, Saudi Abdul Latif Jameel League)
  • Stade Vélodrome (Olympique de Marseille, Ligue 1)
  • Vicarage Road (Watford, Barclays Premier League)
  • Vitality Stadium (Bournemouth, Barclays Premier League)
Below is the complete list of stadiums in FIFA 16, featuring 50 licensed and 28 generic stadiums.

50 Licensed Stadiums by League

Argentine Primera División
  • La Bombonera - Boca Juniors
  • El Monumental - River Plate [NEW]
Barclays Premier League
  • Anfield - Liverpool FC
  • Boleyn Ground - West Ham United
  • Britannia Stadium - Stoke City
  • Carrow Road - Norwich City [NEW]
  • Emirates Stadium - Arsenal
  • Etihad Stadium - Manchester City
  • Goodison Park - Everton
  • King Power Stadium - Leicester City
  • Liberty Stadium - Swansea City
  • Old Trafford - Manchester United
  • Selhurst Park - Crystal Palace
  • St. James' Park - Newcastle United
  • St. Mary's Stadium - Southampton
  • Stadium of Light - Sunderland
  • Stamford Bridge - Chelsea FC
  • The Hawthorns - West Bromwich Albion
  • Vicarage Road - Watford [NEW]
  • Vitality Stadium - Bournemouth [NEW]
  • Villa Park - Aston Villa
  • White Hart Lane - Tottenham Hotspur
England League Championship
  • Loftus Road - Queens Park Rangers
  • The KC Stadium - Hull City
  • Turf Moor - Burnley
England League Two
  • Fratton Park - Portsmouth [NEW]
Bundesliga
  • Allianz Arena - Bayern München, TSV 1860 München
  • BORUSSIA-PARK - Borussia Mönchengladbach [NEW]
  • Volksparkstadion - Hamburger SV
  • Olympiastadion - Hertha BSC
  • Signal Iduna Park - Borussia Dortmund
  • Veltins-Arena - FC Schalke 04
Eredivisie
  • Amsterdam ArenA – Ajax
International Stadium
  • Wembley Stadium – England
La Liga
  • Camp Nou - FC Barcelona
  • Estadio Vicente Calderon - Atlético de Madrid
  • Mestalla - Valencia
  • Santiago Bernabéu - Real Madrid
Liga MX
  • Estadio Azteca - Club América
Ligue 1
  • Parc des Princes - Paris Saint-Germain
  • Stade Gerland - Olympique Lyonnais
  • Stade Vélodrome - Olympique de Marseille [NEW]
Major League Soccer
  • BC Place Stadium - Vancouver Whitecaps
  • CenturyLink Field - Seattle Sounders FC [NEW]
Serie A
  • Juventus Stadium - Juventus
  • San Siro/Stadio Giuseppe Meazza - AC Milan, Inter
  • Stadio Olimpico - Lazio, Roma
Saudi Abdul Latif Jameel League
  • King Abdullah Sports City - Al-Ittihad & Al-Ahli [NEW]
  • King Fahd International Stadium - Al Hilal, Al Nassr, Al Shabab
Rest of the World
  • Donbass Arena - Shakhtar Donetsk
Generic Stadiums

Available in Kick-Off, FIFA Ultimate Team, Career Mode and during skill games.
  • Al Jayeed Stadium
  • Aloha Park
  • Arena del Centenario
  • Arena d'Oro
  • Court Lane
  • Crown Lane
  • Eastpoint Arena
  • El Grandioso
  • El Libertador
  • Estadio de las Artes
  • Estadio El Medio
  • Estadio Presidente G.Lopes
  • Euro Park
  • Forest Park Stadium
  • Ivy Lane
  • Molton Road
  • O Dromo
  • Sanderson Park
  • Stade Municipal
  • Stadio Classico
  • Stadion 23. Maj
  • Stadion Europa
  • Stadion Hanguk
  • Stadion Neder
  • Stadion Olympik
  • Town Park
  • Union Park Stadium
  • Waldstadion

FIFA 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view FIFA 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view FIFA 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view FIFA 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view FIFA 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view FIFA 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view FIFA 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view FIFA 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: FIFA 16Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 2 - View All
FIFA 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Turbojugend @ 08/03/15 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jb12780
Portsmouth probably needed the money so they got an exclusive deal.
https://www.easports.com/fifa/news/2...d-simon-humber

# 22 Krebstar @ 08/03/15 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jb12780
Portsmouth probably needed the money so they got an exclusive deal.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
Nope, a tribute!

Now I just hope they can stay in the football league for another year.

# 23 jb12780 @ 08/03/15 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojugend
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
Nope, a tribute!

Now I just hope they can stay in the football league for another year.
That's awesome. Nice gesture by the FIFA team.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

# 24 Krebstar @ 08/03/15 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTimeTimmyJim
Carrow Road is going to be a blast to play in....

Norwich manager mode confirmed.
And they have some nice kits.

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2015/0...15-16-kit.html

# 25 GeauxGleaux @ 08/03/15 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
In a lot of ways it's too bad the budget and organizational scheme of the FIFA team doesn't allow for more stadiums implemented year to year. The NCAA Football series had fantastic, detailed stadiums, for nearly all of the 120 teams near the end. I'm not slagging the series or EA—just surprised there isn't some better tech or even workflow for this sort of thing.

I just don't understand how one year you can create around, what? 15 new stadiums for the Premier League, and then the next it goes down to 9?
worth noting that all 120 of those teams were in the same country, and the majority beholden to the same licensing group.

# 26 believeinnow @ 08/03/15 02:55 PM
Can someone share a link to that whole 'EA owns the rights to all La Liga Stadiums'? I can only find links to the league name and logo from 2008 but nothing about stadiums. I think that could be an urban legend from people who just love to hate on EA. Or the deal expired, which is also possible. Don't forget Camp Nou wasn't included in FIFA 13 because EA and FCB couldn't agree on a new agreement before launch.

If a stadium isn't in the game, you can assume one or all of the following reasons:

1) the licensing fee to get the stadium is too high for EA to pay for. Don't forget, stadiums can be privately or publically owned and gaining the rights to use the name and the stadium itself could be too much for what EA is willing to pay.
2) the club isn't popular enough in FIFA to warrant it's inclusion
3) EA can only allocate a certain amount of resources to build new stadiums in a year. When they had that groundbreaking partnership with the BPL, I bet a lot of money was involved. If La Liga, Serie A or the Bundesliga aren't willing to invest, I doubt EA would spend money out of their own pocket.

A good chunk of the stadium sin the game outside of the BPL are with clubs that EA has a relationship with: Barca, Dortmund, PSG, Sounders, Whitecaps, etc... Definitely part of the agreement is the inclusion of their stadiums.

# 27 HenryClay1844 @ 08/03/15 03:14 PM
I'm sorry, but it's a pretty disappointing list if they don't greatly improve Career Mode this year, I'll only pick it up at the price drop and play PES and Football Manager this year on principle alone.

# 28 Krebstar @ 08/03/15 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by believeinnow
Can someone share a link to that whole 'EA owns the rights to all La Liga Stadiums'? I can only find links to the league name and logo from 2008 but nothing about stadiums. I think that could be an urban legend from people who just love to hate on EA. Or the deal expired, which is also possible. Don't forget Camp Nou wasn't included in FIFA 13 because EA and FCB couldn't agree on a new agreement before launch.
In 2013 Adam Bhatti, PES European Product Manager, wrote a message on the Winning Eleven Blog forum:

"This issue however is not something technical, it actually due to licencing. EA have been extremely aggressive with signing deals with clubs and leagues this year, and it has meant we can't implement major European stadiums, including NO Spanish stadiums. People were getting worried when they announced exclusive deals with Spanish teams. Well it turned out it meant we couldn't implement their stadium, amongst others."

# 29 TerryP @ 08/03/15 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
A sound business move that hurts the consumers. Yeah, I'm not patting them on the back for that, lol.
Well put! Good for them bad for us. Par for the course with EA.

# 30 Resurrection403 @ 08/03/15 05:10 PM
9 new stadiums. And no changes to the tired old generics. Give me a break

# 31 orion523 @ 08/03/15 08:32 PM
A little underwhelmed by the stadium announcement. Nothing more to add really. Just underwhelmed.

# 32 poster @ 08/03/15 09:00 PM
Last year's list had 41 real and 31 generic. So the total number has increased by 6. Not sure why 3 of the generic stadia were removed. Definitely a bit disappointing overall.

With the large amount of teams in the game, there needs to be more overall stadia and a better mix between the leagues.

# 33 RoyceDa59 @ 08/03/15 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by poster
Last year's list had 41 real and 31 generic. So the total number has increased by 6. Not sure why 3 of the generic stadia were removed. Definitely a bit disappointing overall.

With the large amount of teams in the game, there needs to be more overall stadia and a better mix between the leagues.
Thinking about the amount of stadiums in FIFA has only makes me sad to think about how little PES 2016 will have.

# 34 Da-Man @ 08/03/15 09:45 PM
They should change the name from FIFA 16 to English Premier League 2016

# 35 Icemaster20007 @ 08/03/15 10:00 PM
Honestly I am happy Portsmouth is in it. In FIFA 14 I took them from rags to riches (got as far as the Championship and then stopped since I got next gen FIFA 15), and it was so fun.

Basically the complete opposite of what really happened to em.

# 36 poster @ 08/03/15 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
Thinking about the amount of stadiums in FIFA has only makes me sad to think about how little PES 2016 will have.
Ha, I agree. I am concerned about the number PES will have.

# 37 Resurrection403 @ 08/03/15 11:04 PM
if pes can have a better MM this year they will get my business

# 38 PeruvianPlaya954 @ 08/04/15 06:01 AM
It's time for all MLS teams to get their stadiums in the game. The league may not be the most popular, but interest continues to rise, especially with all the big names coming over.

Maybe in FIFA 17 we'll finally see a boat load of MLS stadiums (if not all the ones remaining).

# 39 supafly03 @ 08/04/15 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyJ1976
So why did EA get that exclusive license for Spanish league stadiums again? PES 2013 had all 20 licensed stadiums for La Liga, EA felt threatened so they got an exclusive license for La Liga stadiums so PES couldn't have them, (mainly the Camp Nou and Santiago Bernabeu) and 3 years later, FIFA only has 4 La Liga stadiums. Very petty of EA, very petty. As much as I like FIFA, BS like this make me not want to support them.
IMO, the worst thing about that exlusive deal is that it also has an influence on the Stadium Creator which Konami can't include anymore.

After EA bought the licence for the spanish league this feature was completely excluded from PES.

BTW: I do like my club being in it as well, but I'm also surprised that they only included Century Link with MLS booming right now and with EA already having a couple other stadiums(Washington, New England) already being in Madden.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resurrection403
if pes can have a better MM this year they will get my business
They supposedly re-worked it.
But we'll have to wait and see for that one.

# 40 Krebstar @ 08/04/15 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeruvianPlaya954
It's time for all MLS teams to get their stadiums in the game. The league may not be the most popular, but interest continues to rise, especially with all the big names coming over.

Maybe in FIFA 17 we'll finally see a boat load of MLS stadiums (if not all the ones remaining).
Why would there be more of a focus on MLS stadiums as opposed to more Spanish, German, French, or Italian stadiums? There are only four Spanish stadiums, three French, and three Italian (two are shared by five teams, but still).

I want more stadiums in general, but I've never seen the logic behind expecting more MLS stadiums to be included. I wouldn't expect to see far more MLS stadiums appearing in the game before other major European leagues have their's included.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.