Home
NBA Live 16 News Post

EA Sports has released NBA Live 16 player ratings for the top 5 shooting guards in the game. Give em' a look and let us know what you think.

James Harden (Overall - 95) - Close Range (95), Layup (93), Score with Contact (90), Draw Defensive Foul (95), Max Speed (94)
Klay Thompson (Overall - 91) - Long Range (96), Mid-Range (91), Close Range (92), Contest Shot (88)
Kobe Bryant (Overall - 89) - Clutch (95), Dribble (94)
Jimmy Butler (Overall - 89) - On-Ball Defense (93), Stamina (96), Layup (86), Guarded Shot (85)
Dwyane Wade (Overall - 88) - Layup (91), Contact Scoring (88), Clutch (91), Off the Dribble (93), Draw Defensive Foul (89)

Previously released NBA Live 16 player ratings:

NBA Live 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA Live 16Reader Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 4 - View All
NBA Live 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 swac07 @ 09/09/15 04:15 PM
Kobe outchea trolling these ratings he's the "Real" Hoop Gawd [emoji38] aint no way in hell he sposed to be that high

Sent from my Illudium Q-36 Space Modulator using Tapatalk

# 42 WTF @ 09/09/15 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyp180
Man I am dying to see this game in motion. Screens look really good but still images are only half the story. Most games these days look good in close up stills. The big test is how it looks from a gameplay camera and, more importantly, how the animations look. Still hoping we get a trailer before the demo drops but either way the 15th will be a big make or break day for Live.
Gameplay this week per Hoop Gawd. I'm excited to see what you all think when you see it.

# 43 MoneyOvaHuds @ 09/09/15 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
I just want to get in on this:

1. James Harden

2. Jimmy Butler

3. Klay Thompson

4. Dwyane Wade (3 if he played more games)

5. Wes Matthews/Kobe Bryant -- take your pick of which beat up player you trust.

-----

6. Derozan

7. Middleton

10-11 SGs better than Derozan , Go compare his stats last year with Kobe's last year on a bad team . Derozan sucks

# 44 MoneyOvaHuds @ 09/09/15 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
Harden should have been mvp but they gave it to curry due to politics. I can name 7-8 guys better than Curry.

No you can't, one of the goofiest comments ever

# 45 Basketball Nate @ 09/09/15 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds
Part of the reason why I had to put Live's self proclaimed biggest 'fan' and 'apologist' on ignore.

# 46 bran9413 @ 09/09/15 05:28 PM
I'm glad Harden is the top rated the shooting guard. Curious to see if they improved his look from Live 15.

# 47 ZoneSix @ 09/09/15 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bran9413
I'm glad Harden is the top rated the shooting guard. Curious to see if they improved his look from Live 15.
i hope so too but they didn't show his pic so i'm a bit iffy on that.

# 48 iLLWiLL @ 09/09/15 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Gameplay this week per Hoop Gawd. I'm excited to see what you all think when you see it.
link (10 chars)

# 49 Calvenn @ 09/09/15 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bran9413
Absolutely! Very curious as well over here! I have noticed a bit of a pattern regarding this subject. Based on the omitted screenshots for the PG and SG positions, I'm guessing Harden and Curry are not being shown by design due to their commitment to the other game? I would be shocked to see an AD screenshot if/when the top ratings and pics for his position are posted.

Not going to lie, even in comparison to the other games graphical improvements this year, Live's graphics are simply immaculate! Very realistic with improved models and lighting. Some faces like John Wall could use some updates, but still improved from last year due to lighting! Hopefully they'll commit 100% to the game this year and update the various hair types including mustaches, beards, etc, not to mention the other areas of the game that require updating throughout the year.

# 50 Basketball Nate @ 09/09/15 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneSix
i hope so too but they didn't show his pic so i'm a bit iffy on that.
It's because he's one of the cover athletes for the competition's game. We won't see Anthony Davis either when the Power Forward ratings drop.

# 51 DMT1133 @ 09/09/15 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Poopador
Screenshots look great, but what's going on with Kobe's legs? They're so tiny lol.

I think Kobe looks off. He almost looks like lighter skinned Kevin Garnett

# 52 bran9413 @ 09/09/15 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvenn
Absolutely! Very curious as well over here! I have noticed a bit of a pattern regarding this subject. Based on the omitted screenshots for the PG and SG positions, I'm guessing Harden and Curry are not being shown by design due to their commitment to the other game? I would be shocked to see an AD screenshot if/when the top ratings and pics for his position are posted.

Not going to lie, even in comparison to the other games graphical improvements this year, Live's graphics are simply immaculate! Very realistic with improved models and lighting. Some faces like John Wall could use some updates, but still improved from last year due to lighting! Hopefully they'll commit 100% to the game this year and update the various hair types including mustaches, beards, etc, not to mention the other areas of the game that require updating throughout the year.
Yup we won't see any media pictures of Harden, Curry, and Davis because of the other game. We got a glimpse of Curry earlier in the summer and he does look improved so I'm guessing they've might have improved these guys too. So far I've been impressed with the graphics and can't wait to see these graphics in motion.

# 53 mrprice33 @ 09/09/15 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLWiLL
link (10 chars)
https://twitter.com/ThaHoopGawd/stat...39808343875584

# 54 GradyMac @ 09/09/15 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
I can name 7-8 guys better than Curry.
Go! Let's see this list.

# 55 DrMrProfessor @ 09/09/15 08:43 PM
I was pretty surprised they put Klay over Jimmy, I guess it's due to him being in the finals.

# 56 mrprice33 @ 09/09/15 08:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMrProfessor
I was pretty surprised they put Klay over Jimmy, I guess it's due to him being in the finals.
I'll be curious to see all of their individual ratings. Klay is a better shooter while Jimmy is better defender and creator.

# 57 MarkWilliam @ 09/09/15 09:05 PM
They mis spelt Dwyane's first name haha.....

# 58 Tonyattia @ 09/09/15 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds

Well let's see. Lebron, Kd, Anthony Davis, James harden, Westbrook, Chris Paul all have a legit argument they are better. Blake griffin was amazing in the playoff with his passing, and Kawai Leonard really outplayed him in that game agianst the Spurs in San Antonio. Kyrie Irving put up similar stats, put up 55 vs the Spurs. Demarcus cousins and Marc gasoline are forces to reckon with. That's 11, that at least are at that level. Not saying he's right, but it's not a redicous reach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 59 Basketball Nate @ 09/09/15 09:41 PM
If Curry and LeBron are the only players out of all the players you mentioned to win league MVP and a ring in the same season then the discussions needs to end there. One person won the league MVP but didn't sniff the Finals that season and already lost to Lebron in his only Finals appearance, another won the Finals MVP but never made an All-Star team or won league MVP so. I mean, Andre Igoudala just won the Finals MVP, that damn sure don't make him a better player than Curry.

# 60 mrprice33 @ 09/09/15 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyattia
Well let's see. Lebron, Kd, Anthony Davis, James harden, Westbrook, Chris Paul all have a legit argument they are better. Blake griffin was amazing in the playoff with his passing, and Kawai Leonard really outplayed him in that game agianst the Spurs in San Antonio. Kyrie Irving put up similar stats, put up 55 vs the Spurs. Demarcus cousins and Marc gasoline are forces to reckon with. That's 11, that at least are at that level. Not saying he's right, but it's not a redicous reach.

No. Just...no.

Steph is a top-3 ball handler (with Paul and Kyrie) and the best shooter in the league by a WIDE margin. He is, at worst, the third-best player in the league right now, depending on Durant's foot. LeBron is still better, partially because of his ability to play in the post and guard multiple positions, but Curry bends the defense like no one else in basketball, maybe ever.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.