Home
NBA 2K16 News Post

Today's NBA 2K16 roster update adds the mask for Derrick Rose, along with the Los Angeles Clippers black alternate uniforms. No other roster update details were revealed, if you notice anything let us know!

Also of note, MyPARK House Rules have arrived in Old Town. An "And 1" - shooting foul will result in free throws, from now until midnight.

Game: NBA 2K16Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 45 - View All
NBA 2K16 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 LionsFanNJ @ 11/11/15 10:03 PM
Hot damn. Thats good news. Im glad they figured out how to adjust things with the cyberfaces without a title update. Having it affect existing saves as well is a nice touch.

# 22 chadeo23 @ 11/11/15 10:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CEOHaize
I got the player model updates in my existing MyLeague. I was shocked when I started a game a noticed Rose had his new hair style

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Wait, You're seeing the changes across different modes? Does D Rose have the face mask in your existing myleague now? And the clippers have their alternate black jerseys? I'm not seeing any updates in my existing saves

# 23 CEOHaize @ 11/11/15 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadeo23
Wait, You're seeing the changes across different modes? Does D Rose have the face mask in your existing myleague now? And the clippers have their alternate black jerseys? I'm not seeing any updates in my existing saves
No not seeing the jerseys. But the player model update I did get. He's not wearing his mask because he's not injured in my MyLeague. But he does have his updates hair style and facial hair

# 24 youvalss @ 11/12/15 01:06 AM
Nice update, but they really need to work on the mask. They had it right in the past.

Spoiler

# 25 mlb08 @ 11/12/15 01:14 AM
Please apply update to any mode.

# 26 daveberg @ 11/12/15 04:54 AM
I know little about the coding of the game - but why can't they include jersey updates across the board too?

It's so frustrating that this game has been out what, two months, and some of us have been hard at work editing rosters, yet everytime there's an update, we miss out on stuff and are forced to start from scratch - that's ridiculous.

# 27 gabri3l3 @ 11/12/15 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
Hot damn. Thats good news. Im glad they figured out how to adjust things with the cyberfaces without a title update. Having it affect existing saves as well is a nice touch.
The new D. Rose doesn't appear in my custom roster

# 28 cthurt @ 11/12/15 08:56 AM
In my custom roster I got the new D rose but without the mask just the hair change but I can live with that since he wont wear the mask for the rest of his career anyway.

# 29 MoneyOvaHuds @ 11/12/15 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
Nice update, but they really need to work on the mask. They had it right in the past.

Spoiler

Naw they have Rose mask right Attachment 111026

# 30 DBMcGee3 @ 11/12/15 09:32 AM
That's cool, they got that updated a lot faster than I would have thought, especially to fix the hair as well. Can't wait to throw up some bricks with him this weekend.

# 31 Insight23 @ 11/12/15 09:45 AM
I like that the mask is tied to the roster. Guess it can go both ways. If your a fan of the mask then you don't have to worry about it going away if you start up a franchise with that roster but if you aren't a fan of the mask that could be a problem. Hair is updated all around so that's the biggest plus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 32 scottyp180 @ 11/12/15 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrocc23
Yeah, I know all of that. I also heard the NBA had issue w/ unis getting leaked.

What I am saying is I liked it that way and I know it could be hacked. I am just hoping there could be another way or the NBA or 2K not care as much about the jerseys being put out there.

So all in all I just want a way possible where we can get these things in preexisting modes.
I feel like the NBA could do themselves a favor and just announce all new jerseys at the beginning of the year. I don't understand the point of holding off on the announcements unless jersey designs aren't finalized until a later date...which is unlikely because 2k is already aware of these jerseys...right?

# 33 The 24th Letter @ 11/12/15 10:13 AM
They really have to find a way to add these outside of roster updates....

# 34 grgmths1433 @ 11/12/15 10:20 AM
Derrick Williams need an major hair update.

# 35 coolcras7 @ 11/12/15 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grgmths1433
Derrick Williams need an major hair update.
you mean a reduction.

# 36 Junior Moe @ 11/12/15 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CEOHaize
I got the player model updates in my existing MyLeague. I was shocked when I started a game a noticed Rose had his new hair style

You're right! That is pretty cool. I would like to get the new jerseys too but the player updates are a higher priority in my book. Now I just need to get this patch and I think I'll be strait.

# 37 King_B_Mack @ 11/12/15 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyp180
I feel like the NBA could do themselves a favor and just announce all new jerseys at the beginning of the year. I don't understand the point of holding off on the announcements unless jersey designs aren't finalized until a later date...which is unlikely because 2k is already aware of these jerseys...right?
I swear right now this is my biggest annoyance with this game and the NBA. Nobody gives a rat's *** about these alternate and Christmas jerseys enough for there to be some sort of outrage about them being leaked ahead of when they want to announce them considering there is currently no rhyme or reason to when they reveal them in the first place. Can someone explain to me what we gained by not "knowing" what the Christmas jerseys looked like this year before they revealed them at the end of October (nevermind the fact that they got leaked back in May anyway without 2K's files being the culprit)? There's a deadline for having relocation and rebranding plans filed with the league, I don't get why the same can't be done with these jerseys. Everything should be finalized by a specific date before the season, possibly during the preseason and then have all the alternates and Christmas jerseys revealed on single day at some point before the release of the year's video games. Problem solved. There's no reason that these jerseys should be locked up to two or three months following the release of the game and then you have to completely start everything over just to use them. Especially when you're tying your stupid VC to everything at the same time.

# 38 dwayne12345 @ 11/12/15 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
I swear right now this is my biggest annoyance with this game and the NBA. Nobody gives a rat's *** about these alternate and Christmas jerseys enough for there to be some sort of outrage about them being leaked ahead of when they want to announce them considering there is currently no rhyme or reason to when they reveal them in the first place. Can someone explain to me what we gained by not "knowing" what the Christmas jerseys looked like this year before they revealed them at the end of October (nevermind the fact that they got leaked back in May anyway without 2K's files being the culprit)? There's a deadline for having relocation and rebranding plans filed with the league, I don't get why the same can't be done with these jerseys. Everything should be finalized by a specific date before the season, possibly during the preseason and then have all the alternates and Christmas jerseys revealed on single day at some point before the release of the year's video games. Problem solved. There's no reason that these jerseys should be locked up to two or three months following the release of the game and then you have to completely start everything over just to use them. Especially when you're tying your stupid VC to everything at the same time.
It's marketing. If there is a 'release' where everyone finds out at the same time they can capture social media easier. Trending on Twitter/facebook and all that good stuff.

# 39 cthurt @ 11/12/15 04:44 PM
I now its out of style esp. in sports games but bringing back codes to unlock jerseys would kill all the negative backlash 2k receives every time a new jersey is released in a roster update, I know modding was the reason it got pulled from the game but modding on the new systems doesn't seem to be a big deal like it was on the last gen systems

# 40 CajN345 @ 11/12/15 05:12 PM
Can we get an appearance update for K. Love with the shaggy hair and headband??

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.