Home
Madden NFL 17 News Post

QJB has posted a couple of Madden NFL 17 videos. The first one features the Denver Broncos vs. Carolina Panthers.

The second Madden NFL 17 video features the Philadelphia Eagles vs. Dallas Cowboys.

Game: Madden NFL 17Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
Member Comments
# 21 Americas Team @ 06/21/16 08:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
the CPU ball carrier AI remains absolutely terrible

watch as Sproles runs right out of bounds on 3rd and goal when he had room to score

@2mins was even worse, 3rd and 4 the receiver could have easily had a first down but decided to do a spend move that got him tackled short of the first.

# 22 huskerfan4life @ 06/21/16 09:08 PM
I was wondering if it mattered that this was a work in progres and everything will be fixed for the release of the game, BTW I love the vids

# 23 roadman @ 06/21/16 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerfan4life
I was wondering if it mattered that this was a work in progres and everything will be fixed for the release of the game, BTW I love the vids
All of the ratings were randomized as well.

# 24 Americas Team @ 06/22/16 12:50 AM
It's seems to me that they should be able to add a mechanic where ball carriers within a yard of the first down or goal line give an extra effort by diving or reaching for the first down marker or goal line, something to let us know that they are aware of how close they are to the first down or touchdown.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.