Home
FIFA 16 News Post

I’ve never been opposed to the idea of Ultimate Team. In my mind, it’s an engaging mode that I’m more than happy to spend time with, even if I don’t take it as seriously as some fans do. That said, obtaining the "best" players never appealed. I'm more invested in lower league soccer, where the quality isn’t quite as good, but there’s still a lot of heart, determination and aspirations of glory.

So, when Iceland did the unthinkable and eliminated my home country from Euro 2016 this summer, I didn’t know how to feel. Naturally, I was disappointed in my team’s efforts, but I couldn’t help but feel a sense of immense joy for those Icelandic underdogs. During one particular moment of madness, I booted up FIFA 16, quick-sold ALL of my Ultimate Team players, and replaced them with Icelandic hopefuls. Yep, I’m insane.

I had a goal in mind: destroy the vastly superior online competition. So, I enlisted in the "Champions Shield" -- an online knockout competition in which I could put my team to the test. Initially, I struggled. However, it wasn't long before my fortunes changed and success was in the cards.

Read More - How To Guide An Icelandic Ultimate Team To Glory In FIFA 16

Game: FIFA 16Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 2 - View All
FIFA 16 Videos
Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.