Home
NBA 2K17 News Post

Check out the NBA 2K17 screenshot of Kyrie Irving and post your thoughts.

UPDATE: Here is a higher resolution screenshot.

Previously released NBA 2K17 screenshots:

Game: NBA 2K17Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 14 - View All
Member Comments
# 101 RLebron12 @ 08/17/16 02:40 PM
So since 2K posted a video of Jimmy Butler yesterday I'm guessing today's screenshot is going to be Jimmy Butler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 102 Crunky @ 08/17/16 02:43 PM
They got us talking like Iverson right now, we talking about pictures not the game but pictures.

# 103 Black Bruce Wayne @ 08/17/16 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunky
If they give us the ability to edit body types and edit jerseys tight/baggy I could care less how they look right now. Fingers crossed maybe they surprise us with that knowing we've been asking for them for years.
This is pretty much it in a nutshell. This would end all discussion

# 104 23 @ 08/18/16 05:37 PM

# 105 thagrandson @ 08/30/16 10:25 PM
this hand sign over the eye, is satanic worship.. triple six hand sign over the one eye, or all seeing eye of satan. MLB the show on their startup menu, has their cover athlete throwing up the triple six. same eye that is on the back of the dollar bill, above the pyramid, represents the capstone which is satan....

# 106 Crunky @ 08/30/16 10:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thagrandson
this hand sign over the eye, is satanic worship.. triple six hand sign over the one eye, or all seeing eye of satan. MLB the show on their startup menu, has their cover athlete throwing up the triple six. same eye that is on the back of the dollar bill, above the pyramid, represents the capstone which is satan....
What if I told you your major athletes are synthetic beings would you believe me.

# 107 DakkoN @ 08/30/16 10:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thagrandson
You really bumped a thread that hadn't seen a post in almost 2 weeks, to post that nonsense? This time of year really brings out the characters man...

# 108 23 @ 08/30/16 10:43 PM
Might be a bot for all we know

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.