Home
NBA 2K17 News Post

The NBA 2K17 All-Time College bundle is available now for $14.99. It includes all 10 legendary college teams from Arizona, Connecticut, Georgetown, Louisville, Illinois, Georgia Tech, Wake Forest, Oklahoma, Kansas, and Michigan State for use in Quick Game.

You can also buy teams individually for $1.99 each.

Queue them up below or search for them in the respective Stores.Below are the rosters for each team, more screenshots can be seen here.

NBA 2K17 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K17 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K17 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K17 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K17Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 14 - View All
Member Comments
# 121 TheBadazz @ 09/18/16 01:54 PM
Do anybody realize 2K has to pay ppl for their likeness? That's why they are charging for it. That's the mess EA got into with the NCAA and why we don't have NCAA football anymore.

I don't care for College Basketball, but I do think there should be one. More options for the fans. It would be nice for them to make one at least every every other year. Or at the very least a College 2K8 update. Use the current animations and shoes. Maybe a few announce teams. Keep the weekly show.

# 122 Dmanning2 @ 09/18/16 02:13 PM
2K added COLLEGE teams to a NBA game and people are upset. This is more proof 2k gamers are spoiled. They easily could've kept the college teams in my career but 2k gave you a OPTION to spend 15 or not.

# 123 El Comodin24 @ 09/18/16 02:25 PM
They should have an optional tier in online ranked dedicated to this DLC.

# 124 World1 @ 09/18/16 02:31 PM
DEAD, the fact that guys are defending this and calling players spoiled because paying $15 for created players and copies of players already in the game is ridiculous. Like guys cant be this inept to not understand this. We can literally upload these logos, make these jerseys and courts, add these duplicate players to a roster AND make terrible caps FOR FREE. This isnt about liscenses or whatever. Nobody here has an issue with 2k charging for DLC. The issue is them being lazy in doing so. Charging people $15 for half assed content is just wrong. Its not being spoiled its called common sense. Just because we want thinga done right we're spoiled? I'd rather they not do it at all if they arent going to do it right. Then to ask us to pay $15 a quarter of the game price for content we can barely use? Lol yea we're real spoiled and inconsiderate. Saying well "its an nba game, ncaa teams are a privilege" is further enabling them to not work hard on this type of stuff. If guys dont get that then idk what to tell you but the guys calling us spoiled probably werent going to buy dlc whether it was done right or not. Yalls logic is literally "You shouldnt complain about $15 worth of **** because its NCAA **** and not NBA ****.." Lmao oblivious.

# 125 poloelite @ 09/18/16 02:33 PM
I will buy it to try it out and hopefully if they make enough from it they'll expand it. I'm assuming this is their "test the waters" phase with expanding on the college players/teams, so the "suits" want to see if we're willing to put our money where our mouths are. 2K has earned a good enough track record with me and the community that I know our support AND feedback will help expand this mode even further. They have the resources and they seem to want to give the people what they want (Jalen voice).

Year 2, if they get enough buys, we will probably see everything here that people are asking for added on. They added more teams this year and kept it in my career. Now they have all time teams. Next year we may see the correct art work, more teams, era filters and specific modes. I appreciate the first step 2k and I hope it gets better from here.

# 126 bamalam @ 09/18/16 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtlm6
College basketball is all about March Madness. They have to get at least 16 teams and have a tournament mode. Well, they don't have to do anything but that's what it would take for me to invest.
Agree with this

# 127 KCsFinest5 @ 09/18/16 04:12 PM
Can you use these teams in play now online?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 128 Kstat @ 09/18/16 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmanning2
2K added COLLEGE teams to a NBA game and people are upset. This is more proof 2k gamers are spoiled. They easily could've kept the college teams in my career but 2k gave you a OPTION to spend 15 or not.
These are not college teams. They aren't even college players. They're old men in re-skinned uniforms with a college logo slapped on.

# 129 World1 @ 09/18/16 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kstat
These are not college teams. They aren't even college players. They're old men in re-skinned uniforms with a college logo slapped on.
..........true statement and created players that WE make better versions of.

# 130 Junior Moe @ 09/18/16 06:48 PM
Quote:
It is exactly what 2K advertised it as; college teams featuring some of their all time great players. That's it. Its the college teams, featuring the players, playing in their current collegiate arena. If the quality is not what you feel it should be then simply don't buy it. Make them yourself if it's so easy and don't worry about others who pay for this if they deem it worth it.

# 131 Junior Moe @ 09/18/16 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by World1
..........true statement and created players that WE make better versions of.
You can do that. Just create it yourself and don't worry about the DLC and how others spend their money.

# 132 pslieber @ 09/18/16 07:07 PM
I bought the DLC.

You all already know the teams are limited. More importantly to me than the character models is the absence of a college atmosphere. Even the announcing treats it like an NBA game.

Also, redundant numbers on the same team. For instance, Ewing and Mourning both wearing #33.

Would I buy this again? Not sure. I'm disappointed in the absence of more teams, notably Syracuse. And was hoping for a little more differential in presentation/feel. But it is, what it is. I invested in it now...in hopes 2K continues to support.

# 133 bigmixx @ 09/18/16 07:15 PM
I'll be happy if/when all this license/lawsuit BS with the NCAA gets sorted out and we can get some college sports games again. I loved the College Hoops series.

# 134 Spitfirex007 @ 09/18/16 07:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by World1
DEAD, the fact that guys are defending this and calling players spoiled because paying $15 for created players and copies of players already in the game is ridiculous. Like guys cant be this inept to not understand this. We can literally upload these logos, make these jerseys and courts, add these duplicate players to a roster AND make terrible caps FOR FREE. This isnt about liscenses or whatever. Nobody here has an issue with 2k charging for DLC. The issue is them being lazy in doing so. Charging people $15 for half assed content is just wrong. Its not being spoiled its called common sense. Just because we want thinga done right we're spoiled? I'd rather they not do it at all if they arent going to do it right. Then to ask us to pay $15 a quarter of the game price for content we can barely use? Lol yea we're real spoiled and inconsiderate. Saying well "its an nba game, ncaa teams are a privilege" is further enabling them to not work hard on this type of stuff. If guys dont get that then idk what to tell you but the guys calling us spoiled probably werent going to buy dlc whether it was done right or not. Yalls logic is literally "You shouldnt complain about $15 worth of **** because its NCAA **** and not NBA ****.." Lmao oblivious.

No sense trying to explain it to them. They can't seem to grasp the fact 2k is selling you an item thats already in their game. A game we paid $60 for just 2 days ago. Therefore said item should be included. The fact they are college teams is irrelevant.

This is actually why gaming is garbage anymore. It's why modes like my park are unplayable. 2k knows people will buy VC so they can be on some nerdy leaderboard. People accept and buy this trash. Myplayer mode went from a solid mode, to a giant money grab. This is why we are pushed DLC and seasons passes while pre ordering. It blows my mind.

# 135 Kstat @ 09/18/16 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe
It is exactly what 2K advertised it as; college teams featuring some of their all time great players. That's it. Its the college teams, featuring the players, playing in their current collegiate arena. If the quality is not what you feel it should be then simply don't buy it. Make them yourself if it's so easy and don't worry about others who pay for this if they deem it worth it.
Did I tell anyone else not to buy it? That's their business. I'm just calling it what it is: a very lazy attempt at cashing in on their college liscenses. Very little effort was put into this DLC that they want to charge an extra $15 for.

I'm not saying it would be easy to make the teams right, but I'm also not being paid to make it right.

# 136 Junior Moe @ 09/18/16 08:45 PM
Quote:
Did I tell anyone else not to buy it? That's their business. I'm just calling it what it is: a very lazy attempt at cashing in on their college liscenses. Very little effort was put into this DLC that they want to charge an extra $15 for.

I'm not saying it would be easy to make the teams right, but I'm also not being paid to make it right.
And that's your opinion. 2K sees another opportunity to cash in on the licenses for the colleges they have. Slap some pro players on the teams and sell them. It's business. And totally elective. Don't want it. Don't buy. Think it's a lazy cash grab; don't buy. But stop making it some commentary on the company or state of affairs. Though I would like to use the teams in ML it was only 15$ and I will certainly play with them throughout the year so it's all good. They could mark down VC 99% and I wouldn't touch it because I don't see the value for MY gaming experience. Everyone is different. Anything with college in it I'm buying, period. If 2K wants to play on that great.

# 137 JJRuelz @ 09/18/16 09:21 PM
So that's why they got rid of michigan for michigan state.

They didn't want to pay the fab 5.

# 138 jbrock11 @ 09/18/16 11:04 PM
No Mateen Cleaves on Michigan State? What kinda sh*t is that?

# 139 Americas Team @ 09/18/16 11:22 PM
Could somebody please tell me how the heck are they supposed to make players look like they did back when they were in college? And even if they did attempt to some of you would complain that they don't like right like you do with the classic players.

# 140 Vni @ 09/18/16 11:41 PM
I'am not really into college stuff but if I had to put a price on this it'd be $5. I'd advice people who are interested in it to wait it out. I woudn't be surprised if the price drops big time in a month or two.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.