Home
NBA 2K17 News Post

When I start MyGM in NBA 2K17, one of the first things I do is look at my team roster. What are its weaknesses? Who are my best players? Who can I unload to try and improve my team?

One thing that is thoroughly enjoyable (for me at least) is taking my team and building a powerhouse based on youth and potential. The team might be average to begin with, but after a season or two -- and some improvement in player ratings -- my young studs usually grow into seasoned monsters.

I’ve taken the liberty of listing the top five young players at each position who have high potential and a high ceiling. You can target these players to help your team immediately, or after a few seasons of growth. The players are listed based on in-game overall; potential and basic info can be seen as well.

Read More - The Best Young Players to Sign in NBA 2K17: Centers

Game: NBA 2K17Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 14 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 PleadtheFoe5th @ 02/09/17 10:04 AM
More cornerstone players that you'd have to give up ALOT to snag 1 of the centers mentioned

# 2 olofpass @ 02/09/17 10:48 AM
KAT has A potential while Jahlil has A+ #just2Kthings

# 3 shadow2201 @ 02/09/17 12:36 PM
So far, after playing with all these guys, my favorite so far is Gobert. He isn't a shooter, but he can grab boards like nobody's business. It's fun to play with him. His offensive post game is fairly strong as well.

# 4 335TDC @ 02/09/17 02:26 PM
Waiting to see how you acquire KAT without completely decimating your team's stockpile of young players and picks. You should have also indicated which of the players you list are considered Untouchables by their respective teams. Several players across the 5 lists are just that.

# 5 ShogunNamedDerek @ 02/10/17 04:51 PM
Steven Adams on mustache alone.

# 6 sactown_13 @ 02/10/17 07:59 PM
Alex Len has turned out well for me. Obviously isnt the caliber of players listed above but does turn into a solid starter. I think he is 23 with B potential.

# 7 sactown_13 @ 02/10/17 08:01 PM
Also, willie cauley-stein.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.