Home
NBA Playgrounds News Post

NBA Playgrounds patch 1.03 is available now for PlayStation 4 and should be available soon for Xbox One and Nintendo Switch (already released for PC). Check out the patch notes below, play a few games and post your thoughts!

Game: NBA PlaygroundsHype Score: 9.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: Nintendo Switch / PC / PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 2 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 Earl1963 @ 05/25/17 09:33 PM
I noticed theres a lot more ooh's and aaahh's from the crowd. Shooting is a lot harder, why?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

# 2 Mintsa @ 05/25/17 11:30 PM
Why did they nerf steals ??

It's worse than the demo, can't even dribble past half court without getting the ball swiped 3 times....

This patch is a step back.

# 3 Earl1963 @ 05/26/17 08:30 AM
I agree the patch is a step back. The shot released feels stiff and almost impossible to get a perfect release now. I'm pissed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 4 baconbits11 @ 05/26/17 04:24 PM
Is it out for XBOX yet?

# 5 33JAF @ 05/26/17 04:59 PM
I might just have to adjust how I play, but after a couple games with the patch I don't feel like playing at all. Shooting is awful now and the meter is unwelcomed in my opinion, as I am spending more time watching the meter than I watching the animations play out. Pre patch was much more fun.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Operation Sports mobile app

# 6 Mintsa @ 05/26/17 10:40 PM
I got a update 1.04 tonight.......

Immediately I can see steals have been toned back down.

# 7 Mintsa @ 05/26/17 11:00 PM
Ok. Yesterday was update 1.03. Tonight was 1.04.

Shot meter can now be turfed off. Thank you !! I just shot better without it on the screen.

# 8 33JAF @ 05/27/17 03:24 PM
Any patch notes for 1.04?

Sent from my LGLS775 using Operation Sports mobile app

# 9 y2kenta @ 05/28/17 12:39 PM
Are MORE CURRENT Players going to get added gradually???

How can the Hawks' roster have Kris Humphries who does not even play much at all, but NOT have ATL's other more popular key players like Dennis Schroeder or even Hardaway Jr???? Same thing with no BOS: Isaiah Thomas, GSW: Klay Thompson,

Kris Humphries, really???

Would love to see every team at least have their top 3-4 current players. And maybe up to 3 classic/legend players.

# 10 Xogo @ 05/28/17 01:24 PM
Shot Meter needs to be moved to middle of screen. Having to look to bottom of screen, taking your eyes off your players/ball is annoying and unnecessary.

# 11 Xogo @ 05/28/17 01:25 PM
Also need to add a better/faster way to get Gold Packs after Tournaments are completed. Level 50 is too high. Should get Golds after or 20 or 25.

# 12 oakevin @ 05/28/17 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2kenta
Are MORE CURRENT Players going to get added gradually???

How can the Hawks' roster have Kris Humphries who does not even play much at all, but NOT have ATL's other more popular key players like Dennis Schroeder or even Hardaway Jr???? Same thing with no BOS: Isaiah Thomas, GSW: Klay Thompson,

Kris Humphries, really???

Would love to see every team at least have their top 3-4 current players. And maybe up to 3 classic/legend players.
IT and Klay were added a few days ago.

# 13 Mintsa @ 05/29/17 09:54 AM
I have turned off the sot meter since patch 1.04 and it made a world of difference on my 3 point shooting.

Now am I lights out from 3 every game like before, no. But I do have those games every like 2 or 3 games. Maybe it's better that way ?

And the stealing was nerved (thank god) after it was OP after patch 1.03 for some reason.

Just my mid range 2 point shooting has been extremely difficult.....I was cash with magic from the mid, now he cant hit crap and is basically unusable for me now.

# 14 temaat89 @ 05/29/17 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xogo
Also need to add a better/faster way to get Gold Packs after Tournaments are completed. Level 50 is too high. Should get Golds after or 20 or 25.
Either that or give more xp per game.

Also, anyone have and idea when the update for the switch version is coming?

# 15 Mintsa @ 06/02/17 08:39 AM
Any notes for patch 1.05 ??

I'm guessing no, we never got anything for 1.04 either...

# 16 baconbits11 @ 06/02/17 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa

XBOX1 never got a patch right?

# 17 Earl1963 @ 06/02/17 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa

1.05 is out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 18 stocksy @ 06/03/17 02:47 AM
Switch users to get Shaq Fu free if they own playgrounds before the patch the released

# 19 stocksy @ 06/03/17 08:37 AM
Latest patch.... 1.05

Notable Changes:

Adjusted: Now when the time of the match reaches zero and the ball is still in the air the match won’t end until the shot is resolved (either by scoring or failing).
Adjusted: The penalization received from disconnecting from matches has been increased. Now the user loses more ELO points and the progressions grows faster.
Notable Fixes:

Fixed: Some issues related to the random selection of players and the rule that prevents to pick two repeated players.
Fixed: Some players of Legendary and Epic rarity didn’t have the proper background.
Fixed: Loading screens with control scheme and the explanation for the shot meter weren’t rotating properly.
Fixed: Some commentator lines that were triggered in the wrong time.

# 20 Mintsa @ 06/04/17 12:25 AM
Nice...... Having buzzer beaters just opened up a whole new dimension to this game. Love it !

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.