Home

NBA 2K24 Patch Available Today - Season 4 Arriving on January 12 - Patch Notes

This is a discussion on NBA 2K24 Patch Available Today - Season 4 Arriving on January 12 - Patch Notes within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-08-2024, 10:35 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: New NBA 2K24 Patch Coming Soon - Patch Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobeDropped81
What’s insufferable is your eagerness to hop in every thread and throw the cape on any time you sense the slightest bit of criticism. Imagine defending a company this much and for FREE lol
Huh? I comment once every 2 months as these threads are basically useless nowadays for anyone that isn’t interested in strictly and pretty much only spewing negativity and then having the audacity to say someone is “defending “ a company when you’re called out for being insufferable, what a joke
Old 01-08-2024, 11:23 PM   #34
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobeDropped81
Ain’t no ‘huh?’ Dude I’ve caught you in multiple threads (since the game’s release), acting like a girl, whining and sneak dissing anytime there’s a discussion regarding the games mediocre graphics. Stop acting like we be attacking the game as a whole. Most of the critiques here are based solely around the aesthetics. Like get over it dude. We are allowed to like what we like and dislike what we dislike. We are allowed to voice our opinions. You are allowed to ignore these posts and mind your business. You don’t see us coming into threads, sneak dissing, trying to shame y’all for having a positive experience. Go away and stay away.

Now u mad and being defensive 😂 cry harder
Old 01-08-2024, 11:44 PM   #35
You got the stuff?

Eddie1967's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by strosdood
How did a post about a patch become a bash fest by mostly the usual suspects in here? You guys are truly insufferable

Thank you! I have been biting my tongue but I figured why get involved in the same old nonsense with the same old complainers. You would think this is the worst sports video game in the history of games. Good lord, how do adults find so much time to hate something that they continue to spend their money on year after year. It's the same with the anti maddenites. Oh well.

Last edited by Eddie1967; 01-08-2024 at 11:50 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2024, 11:58 PM   #36
Rookie

qdbprod's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie1967
Thank you! I have been biting my tongue but I figured why get involved in the same old nonsense with the same old complainers. You would think this is the worst sports video game in the history of games. Good lord, how do adults find so much time to hate something that they continue to spend their money on year after year. It's the same with the anti maddenites. Oh well.
Why are you guys so obsessed with sticking up for a multi-billion dollar company. Should we just say nothing? Theres nothing wrong with the game? They need to be held accountable, I promise you they can handle the criticism. We as consumers spending lots of money each year have the right to call out the game when its not living up to our standards
Old 01-09-2024, 12:42 AM   #37
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by qdbprod
Why are you guys so obsessed with sticking up for a multi-billion dollar company. Should we just say nothing? Theres nothing wrong with the game? They need to be held accountable, I promise you they can handle the criticism. We as consumers spending lots of money each year have the right to call out the game when its not living up to our standards
...people could try talking about the stuff in the Jan 8 patch in the Jan 8 patch thread and the other stuff in the threads that already exist about those topics? I don't know, that might be a dumb idea.
Old 01-09-2024, 02:30 AM   #38
Rookie

qdbprod's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie1967
Old 01-09-2024, 02:44 AM   #39
MVP

stizz's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
...people could try talking about the stuff in the Jan 8 patch in the Jan 8 patch thread and the other stuff in the threads that already exist about those topics? I don't know, that might be a dumb idea.

There’s nothing stopping anyone talking about the rest of the changes. It’s not like there’s a limit to the amount of comments per thread.

If there was no discussion about the likeness updates this thread would be dead. I don’t play online so I don’t care about MyTeam or MyPlayer updates.
Old 01-09-2024, 02:56 AM   #40
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by stizz
If there was no discussion about the likeness updates this thread would be dead. I don’t play online so I don’t care about MyTeam or MyPlayer updates.
And that's a legit thing to call out since 2K has typically updated many more by now. No idea why they've cut down this year.

But bringing up Call of Duty and 2K14 jersey physics? That has nothing to do with anything. Just dudes who see a new thread as a new spot to air their grievances.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »