Home
MLB 2K13 News Post

Check out the MLB 2K13 gameplay video, featuring the Baltimore Orioles vs. Toronto Blue Jays.

Check out the Los Angeles Dodgers vs. Oakland A's, right here.

Game: Major League Baseball 2K13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 14 - View All
Major League Baseball 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 queensbomber @ 03/04/13 07:41 AM
gameplay looks solid to me. im liking the pace of the game.

# 2 MizzouRah @ 03/04/13 07:57 AM
Looks good imho.. I'd like to see a NL game so I can see if the CPU pinch hits for the pitcher when it should.

# 3 Bulls321974 @ 03/04/13 09:15 AM
Commentary on the YouTube video has been deactivated. That's indeed pretty understandable!

# 4 RUFFNREADY @ 03/04/13 09:26 AM
gameplay pics

# 5 RUFFNREADY @ 03/04/13 09:28 AM
last 3 pics from the game.
cheers

# 6 DirtyJerz32 @ 03/04/13 10:24 AM
Look a lot like last years which was what I was expecting. I enjoyed 12 so I'm sure I'll enjoy 13. Thanks for the vids and pics man!

Maybe the next one cane be a Yanks game during the day. I really want to see more of the new Yankee blue that was fixed.

# 7 eko718 @ 03/04/13 10:27 AM
There's something really lacking in their presentation and graphics. Doesn't look like they put a whole lot of work in since last year.

# 8 Lovesports @ 03/04/13 10:39 AM
Omg Jose Reyes is still wearing his Miami hat....terrible, just absolutely terrible. 2k put zero effort into this game.

# 9 Lovesports @ 03/04/13 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
It always takes them 2-3 years to switch pics; some pics they never do. To expect them to switch Reyes, Melky, etc. pics during the same offseason they switch teams tells me you must be new to this series.

Secret to enjoying any 2K game: Lower your expectations WAY down have a sense of humor.
Lol true. Im not "new" to the series because I don't buy the game so I guess I'm more of a "non" user instead.

# 10 Lovesports @ 03/04/13 12:01 PM
Quote:
Thanks for taking that the way I intended: joking around. (Even though it's all true, heh.) BTW, I'm still playing 2K11 PC version and I'm completely happy with the game as it is. It's a decent game for what it does. Just glad they put out a playable baseball game on the PC before giving up on it.
I always prefered 2k for PC. Honestly, it seems like they're giving up on the series lately.

# 11 audbal @ 03/04/13 12:18 PM
I like how it plays...I just wish they would put the broadcast cam from replays into the actual gameplay.

# 12 MizzouRah @ 03/04/13 12:21 PM
I don't remember, but can player pics be fixed via roster update?

# 13 hf199 @ 03/04/13 12:33 PM
WOW the frame rate at the plate is so much smoother than it ever has been. No hiccups or slowdown. So far so good. Now next year they can work on graphics and the little things like home plate umpires (calling strikes across your chest; morons!)

# 14 hf199 @ 03/04/13 12:35 PM
Oh and I forgot please add fielding cameras (high, medium, low), really? C'mon man...

# 15 Hockeynut99 @ 03/04/13 12:38 PM
I think it looks really good. Animations looked more fluid and the colors just pop!

# 16 CoreyMac @ 03/04/13 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombeels
Have fun with the Show's atrocious ratings lmao.
I assure you this game has far bigger problems than the Show's player ratings being off by a few points. Not trying to bring debate into this forum, just saying.... it's obviously the better game by miles and this game should in NO WAY be defended. You guys want EA to take a crack at baseball on the next Xbox? Dont buy this game.

# 17 econoodle @ 03/04/13 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by illmatic04
this game looks so atrociously bad, i am glad i bought a ps3 so i could enjoy the show .. i really hope and pray for all the xbox owners (including myself) get MVP Baseball back for next generation of consoles

then you must be over here a lot then, huh?

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/mlb-show/

# 18 Money99 @ 03/04/13 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreyMac
I assure you this game has far bigger problems than the Show's player ratings being off by a few points. Not trying to bring debate into this forum, just saying.... it's obviously the better game by miles and this game should in NO WAY be defended. You guys want EA to take a crack at baseball on the next Xbox? Dont buy this game.
Seeing as your statement is opinion and not fact, then you can safely assume your comments will turn into a debate and you could very well be facing a ban, so you might want to tread lightly.

I'm someone who can acknowledge all the things that The Show does extremely well.
But for my tastes, I've enjoyed 2K more than MLB the last 2 seasons. It's not a perfect game, but I have fun when I play it, and in the end, that's what everyone should be able to say when they make a $60 investment.

# 19 CoreyMac @ 03/04/13 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
Seeing as your statement is opinion and not fact, then you can safely assume your comments will turn into a debate and you could very well be facing a ban, so you might want to tread lightly.

I'm someone who can acknowledge all the things that The Show does extremely well.
But for my tastes, I've enjoyed 2K more than MLB the last 2 seasons. It's not a perfect game, but I have fun when I play it, and in the end, that's what everyone should be able to say when they make a $60 investment.
Did you see the original comment? THAT was a snarky reply to someone else. I was simply stating that if people are unhappy with 2K's games (which is a resounding yes) then they shouldnt defend it. Force 2K out of that exclusive contract and give Xbox players a choice going forward for their baseball needs.

# 20 CoreyMac @ 03/04/13 01:01 PM
Quote:
Not enough people playing this game anymore to defend it anyway. Bit like saying people shouldn't defend smoking, or eating Twinkies.
hey twinkies are delicious R.I.P. lol

« Previous1234Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.