Home
FIFA 16 News Post

The FIFA 16 demo is available now on PlayStation 4 in a few regions. We will update this post when it is available here in the states.

UPDATE: (9-8) The FIFA 16 demo is available now for Xbox 360 and Xbox One. It should be available later this afternoon for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and PC users. We will update this post when they arrive.

UPDATE: (9-8) The FIFA 16 demo is available now for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4.

UPDATE: (9-8) The FIFA 16 demo is available for PC users.

Below are the modes and options available in the FIFA 16 demo.
  • Kick-Off: jump onto the pitch and play a match. When starting the FIFA 16 Demo for the first time on PC, Xbox One, or PS4, you will begin at El Clasico, Real Madrid CF at home to FC Barcelona.
  • FIFA Ultimate Team Draft: experience a brand new way to play - FUT Draft. Make careful decisions as you build a squad, then take them onto the pitch in an offline match.
  • FIFA Trainer: everyone can Compete at a Higher Level in FIFA 16. Check out the FIFA Trainer, a new contextual training system, to pick up some new tips while playing Kick Off or FUT Draft.
  • New Skill Games: as matches are loading experience six of our six new skill games.
  • Bundesliga Broadcast Presentation: (available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC only) experience authentic broadcast graphics when Borussia Dortmund visits Borussia Mönchengladbach at BORUSSIA-PARK.
Teams:
  • FC Barcelona
  • Borussia Dortmund
  • Borussia Mönchengladbach
  • Chelsea FC
  • Inter Milan
  • Manchester City
  • Paris Saint-Germain
  • Real Madrid CF
  • River Plate
  • Seattle Sounders
Women’s National Teams: (Women's National Teams compete exclusively against other Women's National Teams.)
  • Germany
  • United States
Stadiums:
  • Borussia-Park
  • CenturyLink Field
  • Santiago Bernabeu
Play a few matches and post your thoughts!

Game: FIFA 16Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 2 - View All
FIFA 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 fearwhatnow @ 09/07/15 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Resurrection403
almost 2 games in and still no hand ball. could be early but ... jeez.
FIFA has so many fundamental flaws and your first impression is "no handballs"?

# 42 bad_philanthropy @ 09/07/15 02:47 PM
Love the way it plays on WC, slow. AI is much better on the whole, and the midfield play is refreshing. Concerns about fouls are erased. Can't wait for the full version.

One small thing, looks like the overall visual quality was dialled back a bit. Probably a compromise to keep the game running at 60fps while properly applying AA this year. Still, overall, it's a solid step down from other EA Gen 4 titles.

# 43 baseballguy @ 09/07/15 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
Love the way it plays on WC, slow. AI is much better on the whole, and the midfield play is refreshing. Concerns about fouls are erased. Can't wait for the full version.

One small thing, looks like the overall visual quality was dialled back a bit. Probably a compromise to keep the game running at 60fps while properly applying AA this year. Still, overall, it's a solid step down from other EA Gen 4 titles.

I've never played a FIFA game on slow. What's the benefit of changing this setting? I'm curious.

# 44 kaletore11 @ 09/07/15 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
Is that specific to the Bundesliga matches?
I just tried a friendly with PSG and Inter and it didn't show the added time.

Maybe it works with same league clubs?

# 45 jb12780 @ 09/07/15 02:53 PM
Getting clear cut chances has been a struggle. I was Barca and couldn't score on Seattle. Can't just blow by people on the wings.

# 46 kaletore11 @ 09/07/15 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jb12780
Getting clear cut chances has been a struggle. I was Barca and couldn't score on Seattle. Can't just blow by people on the wings.
I also see this and I love it. No more pace whores.

# 47 baseballguy @ 09/07/15 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jb12780

Agreed. I'm playing on Pro and seeing the same thing. I like it though.

# 48 jb12780 @ 09/07/15 02:59 PM
My only goal so far has been from the penalty spot. Guy on Seattle slid in on me from behind. He got a yellow.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

# 49 kaletore11 @ 09/07/15 03:00 PM
FUT Draft is a ton of fun.

# 50 Chronic Narnia @ 09/07/15 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lions67
make an aussie account.
How do you do that?

# 51 Gnemi @ 09/07/15 03:05 PM
The trick of creating a New Zealand / Aussie account does not work on Origin.

# 52 bad_philanthropy @ 09/07/15 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballguy
I've never played a FIFA game on slow. What's the benefit of changing this setting? I'm curious.
I feel it animates better (more smoothly), ends up less frenetic, and more realistically represents the pace of an actual football match.

# 53 Matt10 @ 09/07/15 03:37 PM
Awesome stuff. Can we modify sliders at all?

# 54 kaletore11 @ 09/07/15 03:42 PM
Just played a match with the female teams and Amy Wambach absolutely destroyed me.

Really loving the game so far, it's much slower and you actually need to work hard to create chances. I'm struggling to even shoot, I don't even dream about scoring atm.

# 55 rckabillyRaider @ 09/07/15 03:43 PM
Played several games. All on world class slow. The defense is much tougher and smarter. Chelsea especially looked more aggressive defensively in the midfield. In general the midfield is more rough. I haven't had good chances on goal. A few weak rolling shots and a couple weak headers. Can't wait to try it on pc. This has huge potential.

# 56 kaletore11 @ 09/07/15 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Yes, you can modify everything except match length.

# 57 rckabillyRaider @ 09/07/15 03:45 PM
Quote:
Sure can. I lowered sprint and pass speed so far.

# 58 mfp @ 09/07/15 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
How are your AI defenders? I see in the video that his defenders actually came back to help him and tracked back to defend inside the box pretty quickly but would always switch and go for a quick tackle. That was my biggest issue last year. I felt like I couldn't count on any teammates to be competent and make a tackle or get an interception. With teammate contain they would pressure but rarely take the ball unless gifted it. Would like to hear your thoughts on it.
Honestly, it's going to days if not weeks with the game to truly test the defensive AI but whereas last year it was immediately apparent how poor the defensive AI was in 15, this year I'm not seeing any clear flaws or exploits. It all feels quite solid with no easy chances.

# 59 jb12780 @ 09/07/15 03:50 PM
Quote:
Half length is set at 4 mins but everything else can be changed.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

# 60 KG @ 09/07/15 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Resurrection403
almost 2 games in and still no hand ball. could be early but ... jeez.
I saw 2 handball calls in my first 2 games. I'm sure you already know this but they're turned off by default.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.