Home

Casey Powell Lacrosse 16

This is a discussion on Casey Powell Lacrosse 16 within the All Other Sports forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > All Other Sports
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-25-2016, 09:39 PM   #1
Pro

TerryP's Arena

OVR: 10
Casey Powell Lacrosse 16

Sorry no link at this time. Just a copy & paste from an email.

The ‘Lacrosse Video Game for PlayStation, Xbox, and PC!’ team just posted:

1 new Announcement:

Lacrosse Video Game Backers!

The time you've been waiting for is almost here! We have a few announcements so please take a seat...

1. We are happy to announce that the title of the game is now officially "Casey Powell Lacrosse 16"... Casey Powell is a true lacrosse legend and we couldn't be happier to have him as the face of the game.

2. To thank you for your patience, support, we are going to provide you with an opportunity to obtain a private, pre-release version of Casey Powell Lacrosse 16 on Steam! Simply update your game and start playing!! Since you guys have supported us through thick and thin, we thought you deserve a first look at the game before anyone else.

3. Casey Powell Lacrosse 16 will release this March 9th on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Steam! (PS3 and Xbox 360 owners get a free upgrade to the new consoles.)

We sincerely thank you all for your help in growing the game and are extremely excited about how the game turned out, and we think you will be too.

This is a huge step for lacrosse!

Carlo

PS: We’d really like to know what you think of the game, please let us know about your experience here – we look forward to hearing your feedback!

Reply directly to this email to respond to the campaign owner, Carlo Sunseri. Visit the campaign page to view all comments and updates for this project.

Help spread the word about the campaign!

Sincerely,
The Indiegogo Team

Last edited by TerryP; 02-25-2016 at 09:48 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2016, 11:00 AM   #2
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Casey Powell Lacrosse 16

Thanks for getting this started Terry P! I've attached the cover art and an exclusive screenshot for you guys!

Old 02-26-2016, 06:56 PM   #3
Pro

TerryP's Arena

Link (with at least the cover art);

http://laxvideogame.launchrock.com/

Casey Powell Lacrosse 16 is a console sports simulation where authentic lacrosse gameplay, high quality graphics, multi-year dynasty mode, competitive online multiplayer, real-time RPG leveling, and in-depth character customization are seamlessly integrated and delivered over Xbox, PlayStation, and the PC.

Gameplay

• Lacrosse 16 combines the player movement and passing of basketball with the stick control, shooting, and hitting of hockey to create a high scoring, action-packed lacrosse video game.

• High Scoring: Say goodbye to that “I can’t score” feeling of standard sports video games. Lacrosse averages 20+ goals per game. Get ready to sting corners!

• Big Hits: Line up the ball carrier for huge hits by perfectly timing up your attack. Imagine a football linebacker with a titanium shaft. Lay him down!

• Combination Stick Checks: Strip the ball away from the offense with various sword-like stick checks. Slice and dice!

• Evasive Dodging: Execute combination dodge moves to work your way past the defense. Lacrosse players are pure athletes. First you break their ankles, and then you break their heart.

• Quick Stick Passing: Perform amazingly accurate and fast passing to exploit your opponents. Tic-tac-toe anyone?

• Face-offs: Control every movement of your players stick in first person face-offs. Clamp, pinch and pop, laser? Its in your hands!

• Groundballs: Decide if you are going to pick up the ball with two hands, one hand, or go for the quick Indian pickup. The team who wins the GB battles, wins the war!

• Transition Offense: The team who knows how to create numbers is the team who knows how to score goals! Find the 2v1s!

• Transition Defense: Its on you to decide when to stop ball, when to scrape, and when to rotate. Transition defense will make or break you!

• Settled Offense: There are times to push transition and there are times to settle the ball down. Do you know the difference? Championship teams do...

• Settled Defense: How far do you want to close out to play the ball? Are you going to pack it in and play zone? Slide from the crease or adjacent? Want to lock off their two best players? If you can't play defense, you are going to be in a world of hurt...

• Goalie Play: Are you okay facing twelve yard 100mph bombs? Then send your slide early and be ready to react. Looking for low angle shots on GLE? Call for hard top-side angles and force them underneath... You are the General. Command the defense.

Last edited by TerryP; 02-26-2016 at 07:02 PM.
Old 03-01-2016, 06:23 PM   #4
Pro

TerryP's Arena

Official trailer; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn1nylZsKfU
Old 03-01-2016, 10:51 PM   #5
The Future

Bmore Irish's Arena

OVR: 20

Hell yeah! Just started seeing this in Twitter the past few days. Definitely will download when it's out. Looks/sounds promising.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2016, 06:04 AM   #6
Hall Of Fame

Money99's Arena

OVR: 37

Not much to see in this trailer other than slow-mo of the goalies either making saves or letting in goals.
But I'm definitely interested to see more.

Old 03-03-2016, 10:20 AM   #7
Rookie

I don't know much about lacrosse, but I have always had an interest in learning more about the sport. This game is pretty intriguing intriguing to me, and could be a great tool for me to use to become more familiar with lacrosse.

Does the game have any kind of "franchise" type mode, that takes a team and spans multiple seasons, and allows you to add new players/move existing players around the league?
Old 03-04-2016, 06:45 PM   #8
Rookie

I don't know anything about the sport, but I'm loving the look of this game.

Big Ant also made Don Bradman Cricket which was fantastic. I've got a lot of faith that this will be good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > All Other Sports »