Home

Blue-Lightning of 2K Sports forums confirms that a 2K Football game is being made!

This is a discussion on Blue-Lightning of 2K Sports forums confirms that a 2K Football game is being made! within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-12-2006, 02:40 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 10
Blue-Lightning of 2K Sports forums confirms that a 2K Football game is being made!

Blue-Lightning ******** type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_937878", true);
Starter

Originally Posted by dQbell
Personally, Blue, I think you should be banned from these boards. What are you going to do now, claim you knew all about the Anthony Chau comments and thus, made this PFL thread?

Quote:
The game's been in development for a long time. I think it's safe to explain what happened now, though.

When we started this competition, I was told by an intern working at 2K Sports that 2K was working on the football game and that I could go ahead and start on a little contest to get some attention for the announcement (at the time, I did not know he was only an intern). When the former website manager came back from vacation he saw what was going on and asked me to fix the situation post haste - I did my best, but I quickly realized we were not on the same page. When the intern got back with me, he asked me not to squeal on him because it could cost him big in regards to graduating... so I decided that I should just take some heat since you guys would only get irritated at my avatar for a few weeks and letting the cat out of the bag would be a major event in his real life.

So essentially he told me to advertise something that was not ready to be made officially public. Now I think it's safe to say that it's official.

Quote:
Wait, I still don't get it. What's changing?

The status of the football game. At last it's not a secret.

Quote:
Blue is there anyway you can tell us when we might get an update?Also 2ksports or Blue Lighting will we get an update by the end of the year?

I don't have any idea - I haven't heard anything about the project in months. And that's the way it should be
Blue-Lightning ******** type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_937878", true);
Starter

It's time to party like it's 1999!!!!!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2006, 02:42 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Blue-Lightning of 2K Sports forums confirms that a 2K Football game is being made

ehh..... grain of salt from him
Old 12-12-2006, 02:43 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: Blue-Lightning of 2K Sports forums confirms that a 2K Football game is being made

Be careful, guys. This kid is a forum moderator. He ranks BELOW an intern at 2K. Doesn't that tell you anything?
Old 12-12-2006, 02:46 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 25

I don't believe him much after what happened. If it is true and he took the fall for a guy then thats fine, but I don't beleive anything about 2K football rumors anymore, no matter how real they seem.
Old 12-12-2006, 02:54 PM   #5

OVR: 34

If what he says is true, ok.

But I'll tell you this, Blue set a lot of people up. He's back to using catch phrases like, "things are changing," and I don't like it.

With this type of thing, you either be honest or close your mouth.

edit: Honestly, I kinda don't like seeing the Blue Lightning thing on OS.

Last edited by DaveDQ; 12-12-2006 at 02:57 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2006, 03:02 PM   #6
Th* ******

Spectre's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
Be careful, guys. This kid is a forum moderator. He ranks BELOW an intern at 2K. Doesn't that tell you anything?
I agree- grain of salt.

Honestly, I'll take the pseudo-answer from Chau rather than anything out of those forums.

Old 12-12-2006, 03:05 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 32

I believe him. Just waiting until next year.
Old 12-12-2006, 03:16 PM   #8
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

lol, is this what you guys were looking for? I could've told you they're working on a game. the people you trust (I think) here at OS have stated that they're working on a game. the question has been (and still is) if and when that game will be in our hands. there is still nothing to indicate an answer for that...

and if you're still in the boat of waiting to hear something official for VC then that's still up in the air also.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »