Home

Kanobi's Custom NFL2k13/APF2k8 Files

This is a discussion on Kanobi's Custom NFL2k13/APF2k8 Files within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2012, 05:05 PM   #97
Banned

Ma3MaY's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Kanobi's Custom NFL2k13/APF2k8 Files

Liking the roster I'm using the Eagles . I've played about 6-8games
against the Saints Bree's adjustments at the line are crazy very smart player I recall one time it was 4th down and 1 and they were going for it the whole time he was trying to hard count someone off the line to get the 5yard penalty the play clock got to 2 and he called timeout and brought out the punter. This game is so fluid its just crazy how it would've been if it was being developed up until now.

I also played against Arron Rodgers ( Never doing it again ) he's way to accurate and the packer defense is too nice great experience though lost by 14.

Everything in the roster are great I really like it just wondering what settings and sliders are you guys playing on . I already have it on fast gameplay but it just seems my players drop wide open catches. And Vicks throws can be mislead alot for some reason I don't know if its because I use rocket arm from time to time or what. Also my offensive line doesn't hold up too long sometimes they do sometimes they don't. All and all I like this update thanks alot !
Old 09-07-2012, 08:36 PM   #98
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ma3MaY
Liking the roster I'm using the Eagles . I've played about 6-8games
against the Saints Bree's adjustments at the line are crazy very smart player I recall one time it was 4th down and 1 and they were going for it the whole time he was trying to hard count someone off the line to get the 5yard penalty the play clock got to 2 and he called timeout and brought out the punter. This game is so fluid its just crazy how it would've been if it was being developed up until now.

I also played against Arron Rodgers ( Never doing it again ) he's way to accurate and the packer defense is too nice great experience though lost by 14.

Everything in the roster are great I really like it just wondering what settings and sliders are you guys playing on . I already have it on fast gameplay but it just seems my players drop wide open catches. And Vicks throws can be mislead alot for some reason I don't know if its because I use rocket arm from time to time or what. Also my offensive line doesn't hold up too long sometimes they do sometimes they don't. All and all I like this update thanks alot !
You must be playing with the original Ratesports file. I never got around to doin a custom philly file. This thread is for the Ratesports files to which I applied my custom edits. If you try one you'll note a lot less dropped passes...even by generic wrs/te's. These edits were tested on all-pro default/fast gamespeed. So,If you're not opposed to playing with a rival team, try the NYG file on the first page and play against Philly. I'd love to get your feedback

Last edited by Kanobi; 09-07-2012 at 08:47 PM.
Old 09-07-2012, 09:41 PM   #99
Banned

Ma3MaY's Arena

eww the New York giAINTS haha ill give it a try . how long until you get that eagles file up ? read your pc crashed or something ? & will you be doing package teams like RateSports had . like top 8 NFL teams , NFC North , AFC South ect ect. . . ?

is the throwing on your files better or about the same ?
Old 09-07-2012, 10:30 PM   #100
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

Quote:
eww the New York giAINTS haha ill give it a try . how long until you get that eagles file up ? read your pc crashed or something ? & will you be doing package teams like RateSports had . like top 8 NFL teams , NFC North , AFC South ect ect. . . ?
I only did individual team files as requested...

Quote:
is the throwing on your files better or about the same ?
That'll be for you to decide because people have different criteria for things. But personally, I'd say the passing game is maybe smoother. You can get into a really good rhythm with a good qb, especially with a solid OL. Check it out and post your thoughts when u get time...
Old 09-08-2012, 01:30 AM   #101
Rookie

Cyco9's Arena

First off Kanobi, I wanted to say thank you and RS for all the time and effort you put into these rosters and taking the time to answer our questions. That being said...... I can't get your Buccaneers roster to load. I'm going step by step and I still get the "can't load the roster" prompt. I'm very familiar with ratesports rosters and they load up fine when I do the same steps. I updated Modio but it still didn't help.

I haven't been able to peek at what you've done to the bucs roster but I'm hoping you updated the uniforms and logo. I mentioned that the Bucs uni's looked closer to the Falcon's back in the NFL2K12 version. I'm assuming RS just never got a chance to revisit that portion of the updates. I think the Swashbuckler's logo works great but the colors are off. I would also give the Bucs the stadium with the pirate ship and call it Raymond James Stadium.

Also hoping the next update has Doug Martin as a Bronze or Silver tier. The Bucs should be a solid running team with Martin and Blount running behind that line.

What I have been doing is editing the player's attributes in the edit player menu. This doesn't mess anything up, but you are limited to what you can edit (can't change position or tier without taking the player off the team). I've edited some teams and it changes the generics back to the defaults but it doesn't freeze or lock anything up. It plays just fine, but not with the full Bucs roster. But I still can play my version of the Bucs against the other NFL teams which is cool.

Any advise on how to get your Bucs file working for me would be great. Thanks again.

BAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2012, 02:19 PM   #102
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyco9
First off Kanobi, I wanted to say thank you and RS for all the time and effort you put into these rosters and taking the time to answer our questions. That being said...... I can't get your Buccaneers roster to load. I'm going step by step and I still get the "can't load the roster" prompt. I'm very familiar with ratesports rosters and they load up fine when I do the same steps. I updated Modio but it still didn't help.

I haven't been able to peek at what you've done to the bucs roster but I'm hoping you updated the uniforms and logo. I mentioned that the Bucs uni's looked closer to the Falcon's back in the NFL2K12 version. I'm assuming RS just never got a chance to revisit that portion of the updates. I think the Swashbuckler's logo works great but the colors are off. I would also give the Bucs the stadium with the pirate ship and call it Raymond James Stadium.

Also hoping the next update has Doug Martin as a Bronze or Silver tier. The Bucs should be a solid running team with Martin and Blount running behind that line.

What I have been doing is editing the player's attributes in the edit player menu. This doesn't mess anything up, but you are limited to what you can edit (can't change position or tier without taking the player off the team). I've edited some teams and it changes the generics back to the defaults but it doesn't freeze or lock anything up. It plays just fine, but not with the full Bucs roster. But I still can play my version of the Bucs against the other NFL teams which is cool.

Any advise on how to get your Bucs file working for me would be great. Thanks again.
Thats odd...I downloaded that file fine and played it. Make sure you delete any other roster files on your hardrive and/or your usb drive before do the transfer process
Old 09-09-2012, 06:00 PM   #103
Pro

KingJavo's Arena

OVR: 5

These files look legit. I'm trying to get the Bills file updated and would love for you to create a file for them.

I was also trying to change their away uniform for the original RS season roster file. If anyone knows how to edit them to alter the uni's without messing with the file, I'd love to hear how.

Many thanks and great work to ALL for keeping this great game alive. Madden 13 is decent this year, but still not near 2k IMO.
Old 09-09-2012, 07:44 PM   #104
Rookie

Kanobi, can your rosters be used for online play

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »