Home

Kanobi's Custom NFL2k13/APF2k8 Files

This is a discussion on Kanobi's Custom NFL2k13/APF2k8 Files within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2012, 12:11 AM   #105
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Kanobi's Custom NFL2k13/APF2k8 Files

wilson81thomas - These are Ratesports rosters with my custom edits applied. Therefore its doubtful they can be used online

Also - for those for whom the files work fine - PLEASE.....if its not too much trouble - post some feedback!!! ....PLEAS!!! lol....D*mn!....Whenever somebody asks for a team to be done...I do it...upload it....they download it....and I never hear from em again. WTF?? I just want some gameplay impressions....stats...game summaries....somethin. Even if it sucks...post that! "Kanobi, your edits suck! And here's why...."....give me somethin! Thanks in advance lol!

Last edited by Kanobi; 09-10-2012 at 12:17 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2012, 03:06 AM   #106
Banned

OVR: 4

Maybe I am mistaken, but if I choose to play a season with the 49ers, using the Season Roster by Rate Sports, will the other 23 NFL teams be NFL teams or will they be Legend teams? I guess I figured that all teams present in the single season mode were NFL teams. Thanks for your help
Old 09-11-2012, 03:33 PM   #107
Pro

KingJavo's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanobi
Also - for those for whom the files work fine - PLEASE.....if its not too much trouble - post some feedback!!! ....PLEAS!!! lol....D*mn!....Whenever somebody asks for a team to be done...I do it...upload it....they download it....and I never hear from em again. WTF?? I just want some gameplay impressions....stats...game summaries....somethin. Even if it sucks...post that! "Kanobi, your edits suck! And here's why...."....give me somethin! Thanks in advance lol!
If you build a Buffalo Bills file, then I will gladly post feedback on gameplay and such to this thread.
Old 09-11-2012, 07:14 PM   #108
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javo007
If you build a Buffalo Bills file, then I will gladly post feedback on gameplay and such to this thread.
Heard that one before lol.....but a Bills file does intrigue me.....Skins too. I'll try and get my old pc runnin. In the meantime, try one of the current files if u can and let me know what you think.
Old 09-12-2012, 05:47 PM   #109
Banned

OVR: 0

If only we could find a way to decrypt ps3 param files then we coulddd hex edit apf 2k8 for ps3 but we must find a way to decrypt param files
Old 09-13-2012, 06:45 AM   #110
Banned

All Bronze QB's need Rocket Arm. Throw a deep streak with Alex Smith and you will know what I mean!
Old 09-14-2012, 06:40 PM   #111
Banned

Kanobi, Sir, have you gotten your old PC running? I am going to donate to Rat Sports and I will donate to you also. If you could do edits on the entire league, or even just 8 more teams, please let us know. Thanks A Bunch
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2012, 12:12 AM   #112
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

for those who can't get the files to work:

A few things to try

- Make sure you extract the roster file (Roster.ROS) from the zip folder first
- Rehash and Resign the file in Modio before transferring to your USB
- Clear both your USB Drive and Xbox Hardrive of other roster files before attempting the transfer process
- Make sure the file is named 'Roster.ROS' - if this is not the case then let me know and I can correct it and upload a new file for that particular team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWBlue4
Kanobi, Sir, have you gotten your old PC running? I am going to donate to Rat Sports and I will donate to you also.
No donations. Don't want em. Send em to RateSports. He did all the work. All I want is some feedback on my edits....if we can get the files to work lol

Last edited by Kanobi; 09-15-2012 at 12:15 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »