Home

Straight Outta Harlem | Rise & Conquer III

This is a discussion on Straight Outta Harlem | Rise & Conquer III within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2015, 08:21 AM   #65
MVP

infamyice's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Straight Outta Harlem | Rise & Conquer III

Quote:
Originally Posted by trekfan
Whew, all caught up. You do a good job of continuing the storyline where Spike left off (and you actually make me feel a bit bad for Vic).

Freq looks good -- surprised you picked the Nets, but playing the East, making the playoffs will be easier there than out West.
Thanks bro. After the first R&C Vol. 1&2, I've learned to control my content more to flesh out the story.

An associate of mine on the forum inspired me to add in storylines, and it has really enhanced the chise a great deal.

Shout outs to Vic Van Lier! lol

I picked the Nets because they didn't have an identity. With D-Will in Dallas, I said why not and quickly become the new face of the franchise. They pay isn't great, but we make do.

I could've stayed in Phoenix, but the whole "Don't be a hero. Drop that zero" code was meh. Playing for a franchisee who inadvertently killed Vic wasn't a good look.

I played in the west in my first two "Rise & Conquer" stories, brought a chip to Phoenix. Figured it's time I go east.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2015, 12:11 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamyice
Thanks bro. After the first R&C Vol. 1&2, I've learned to control my content more to flesh out the story.

An associate of mine on the forum inspired me to add in storylines, and it has really enhanced the chise a great deal.

Shout outs to Vic Van Lier! lol

I picked the Nets because they didn't have an identity. With D-Will in Dallas, I said why not and quickly become the new face of the franchise. They pay isn't great, but we make do.

I could've stayed in Phoenix, but the whole "Don't be a hero. Drop that zero" code was meh. Playing for a franchisee who inadvertently killed Vic wasn't a good look.

I played in the west in my first two "Rise & Conquer" stories, brought a chip to Phoenix. Figured it's time I go east.
On the other end if your name is Iverson you must win alone! And BKN is the perfect place to do this...
Old 10-15-2015, 12:28 PM   #67
MVP

infamyice's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gensi2k
On the other end if your name is Iverson you must win alone! And BKN is the perfect place to do this...
This man makes a valid point.
Old 10-18-2015, 03:40 PM   #68
MVP

infamyice's Arena

Old 10-18-2015, 03:43 PM   #69
MVP

infamyice's Arena

Old 10-18-2015, 04:12 PM   #70
Designated Red Shirt

trekfan's Arena

^Man, defense was optional that last game. Good Lord, look at those points! Nice win in a shootout.
Old 10-20-2015, 04:57 AM   #71
MVP

Trent Booty's Arena

Damn, this is amazing. You had a WWE Universe going right? That was good too. This looks to be more of the same. Good work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2015, 08:41 AM   #72
MVP

infamyice's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by trekfan
^Man, defense was optional that last game. Good Lord, look at those points! Nice win in a shootout.
Defense is never an option bro, he's gets it done. Iverson had to turn up a notch or two. Clippers kept on closing in. Teammates wasn't knocking anything down late in the 4th, had to carry the team.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trent Booty
Damn, this is amazing. You had a WWE Universe going right? That was good too. This looks to be more of the same. Good work.
Preciate it bro. Yeah, I'm looking to get back into WWE chise with 2k16 possibly. 2k15 just ran dead for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »