Home

2k18 - 76ers "the process needs results"

This is a discussion on 2k18 - 76ers "the process needs results" within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-29-2017, 04:12 PM   #73
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: 2k18 - 76ers "the process needs results"

2018 Opening Day Depth Chart

76ers Depth Chart - 18 /19
STARTER2ND3RD4TH
PGMarkelle Fultz - 34 min (82 ovr)Collin Sexton - 19 min (76 ovr)TJ McConell - (77 ovr)
SGRobert Covington - 31 min (81 ovr)J.J Redick - 17 min (78 ovr)TLC - (75 ovr)Greyson Allen (72 ovr)
SFJoe Ingles - 28 min (79 ovr)Justin Anderson (75 ovr)
PFBen Simmons - 36 min (87 ovr)Dario Saric - 20 min (79 ovr)Richan Holmes (78 ovr)Mike Scott (74 ovr)
CJoel Embiid - 36 min (88 ovr)Jahlil Okafor - 19 min (77 ovr)
Old 11-29-2017, 04:18 PM   #74
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by milldaddy35
WOW, you are putting up some points. I am interested in watching Sexton grow.

Where is Grayson?
Grayson Allen wasn't on the active roster for the first 3 games as you can see from the depth chart I have quite the log jam at the 2 / 3 spots now. I typically like to go with a 10 man rotation, but started out with a 9 man one and so far it has worked. I have a minor injury coming up in game 3 so he plays a little bit in the following 2 games. Something else that's hurting Greyson getting on the court is J.J has started the year out hot.

Yea the points are up the first few games so i'll prob bump up sliders for both CPU and user

Last edited by georgiafan; 11-29-2017 at 04:50 PM.
Old 11-29-2017, 08:56 PM   #75
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

Simmons Hurt in Strange Game - Nov. 4th, 2018

Its a good bet that in 82 games this season we will not have one that was a strange as this one which saw Ben Simmons hurt in the 1st quarter and then 3 other starters that would foul out.

The 76ers was up 10 points to start the 4th quarter and it looked like a 3-0 start was in the future. Joel Embiid would pickup a loose ball for a layup that looked like the game winner with only 4 seconds to go. Tim Hardaway was trapped and was going to have take a wild shoot for the chance to send it to overtime. Then a accidentally foul (i hit intentional foul lol) would end up sending the game to overtime. The Knicks would go on to somehow escape with a 5 point win.

Porzingis would play 45 minutes and grab 17 rebounds and a 27 points while star rookie Doncic would add 19 points and 9 assist. Covington did not step up playing 41 minutes and only scoring 3 points. One player who did step up when given the chance to play 31 minutes was Okafor who had 22 points, 10 rebounds and 3 blocks.

The story of the night was Markelle Fultz who had the game of his life and was forced to carry the offense on his back with all the foul outs and injuries. He had 46 points, 7 rebounds and 14 assist on 29 shots.

76ers 103 - Nets 95
Even with Ben out a few games things would start to settle down as the 76ers picked up a win against the Nets. It was a group effort with 5 players scoring between 12 and 19 points. Its a great sign to pickup the win with Ben out an Fultz having a off night.

Cavs 107 - 76ers 104
After beating the Cavs a few nights ago and this game being in Cleveland without Ben you knew the odds of winning this game was low. Making matters worse was you had Lebron playing poor the first time around.

The 76ers was hanging around though JJ hit a 3 to tie the game with only 2 seconds to go. It was 3 of his team high 17 points and on the night and he was joined by 6 others in double figures. The king would get the ball and as the buzzer sounded just drilled a 3 pointer to win the game. He would finish with 36 points, 5 rebounds and 3 assist. Once again the back court did not get the job done as J.R and Isaiah combined for only 13 points.

We know its way to early, but the fans of the NBA have to be praying these two teams meet in the playoffs.

76ers 114 - Wizards 96
J.J Redick continues his hot streak with a team leading 27 points he couldn't miss with 7 three pointers. Holmes has joined the rotation with Ben out and had his 2nd straight good game in limited minutes also Roco scored 21. This improved the 76ers to 4-2 with some tough games coming up in Rockets and Thunder
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2017, 09:03 PM   #76
MVP

milldaddy35's Arena

OVR: 0

Very nice start to the year for the new and improved 76ers

College Football - Iowa Hawkeyes
College Basketball - Iowa Hawkeyes

MLB - Minnesota Twins
NBA - Oklahoma City Thunder
NFL - New York Jets
NHL - Minnesota Wild
Old 11-29-2017, 09:39 PM   #77
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

2k18 - 76ers "the process needs results"

Quote:
Very nice start to the year for the new and improved 76ers

Yea it’s been a great start to the year I can’t wait to get deeper into the year and should make the playoffs this year

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-30-2017, 02:03 PM   #78
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

J.J Redick Off to Hot Start

One of the curious moves the 76ers made this offseason was signing J.J Redick to a 1 year deal. J.J had a off year last year and many wondered if at the age of 34 if it was time to ride out his last few years on the end of the bench somewhere. Greyson Allen was drafted with the last pick in the 1st round and is pretty much a clone of J.J and even went to the same school. Since neither one is much of a defense player they can't really be on the court at the same time except for in special cases.

Last year J.J averaged 29 minutes a game and was the starter and this year he has moved to bench and is playing around 20 minutes a game. It's only a small sample size, but so far the move has payed off and J.J has much better stats despite playing less minutes. His points are up from 10.9 to 13.4, FG% up .391 to .482, his 3% up .360 to .566 and even his rebounds are up.

It has many fans wondering when will Greyson Allen see more playing time and even though off the court J.J has taking Allen under his wing and teaching him the NBA ways. As far as on the court goes as long as J.J can play like this it doesn't look like Allen will see much playing time.

T.J McConnell Signs 2 Year Extension

Every championship team needs players like T.J on its roster a hard working guy who knows his role and can run the offense and play solid defense. Last year T.J in around 16 minutes a game averaged 4.7 points and 4.4 assist. He has taken a backseat so far this year with the addition of rookie Collin Sexton. He has signed on for 2 more years at just under 3 million per year. The fans always love a undrafted player who hustles and now the 76ers have another core bench / role player locked in for a few more years.

Old 11-30-2017, 03:37 PM   #79
MVP

milldaddy35's Arena

OVR: 0

Wow McConnell signed for cheap

College Football - Iowa Hawkeyes
College Basketball - Iowa Hawkeyes

MLB - Minnesota Twins
NBA - Oklahoma City Thunder
NFL - New York Jets
NHL - Minnesota Wild
Old 11-30-2017, 03:51 PM   #80
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

Quote:
Wow McConnell signed for cheap
Yea I was surprised he signed for cheap I wasn't really expecting that I figured I would have to pay him the 4-5 million per that I payed holmes and that Justin Anderson is wanting. I could have signed him for a year longer, but that seemed a little wrong so i settled with 2 years. To balance it out Okafor is asking for like a billion $ per year lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »