Home

Old 12-30-2009, 09:38 PM   #73
Hall Of Fame

J0nnD0ugh's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: UNC Tar Heels

Tar Heels win by 17. They led by 38 @ one point. They managed only 2 pts in the last 7 minutes.

This team has no killer instinct. No mean streak. No blue collar ethic. They can look like a machine for 20 minutes. Then look like they just met each other for 10.
-August 17, 1960
Thanks, dookies!
Old 02-02-2010, 01:14 PM   #74
Th* H*mb*rg*r P*mp

TarHeelMan's Arena

OVR: 23

Why am I wondering how we can suck so bad? The 06 team was infinitely less talented than this bunch, and performed much better.
Old 02-02-2010, 02:36 PM   #75
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelMan
Why am I wondering how we can suck so bad? The 06 team was infinitely less talented than this bunch, and performed much better.
No leadership. The Seniors should logically step up and be leaders, but for whatever the case they haven't.

Low Basketball IQ. Especially in the backcourt. Larry Drew is talented, but his decision making has left a lot to be desired. Strickland should get the bulk of the PT.

No chemistry. These players haven't played much with each other at all, prior to this year. Drew, Davis, and Thompson are pretty much the only ones that have been on the same floor with each other. Not an excuse, but just the truth.

Pressing. They have been playing tight since they first got beat by Syracuse. They really haven't been the same team since that game.

No heart. This has surprised me the most.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2010, 02:08 PM   #76
K*ngs *f th* D*nc*!

PdiddyPop's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by J0nnD0ugh
Scheyer is the only player clearly better than any Heels player on the perimeter. And that's shooting alone. I'm not saying UNC can't lose to them. But I see nothing to make me feel dook should be a favorite when they meet in February.

Ahem!!! Btw Nolan Smith says hi.
Old 03-31-2010, 02:45 PM   #77
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

IMO i see Marshall starting at point next year. There's something about Drew that rubs me wrong with his game.

But hey i could be completely wrong and Drew's game improves a lot between now and the start of next year.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:30 PM   #78
All Star

LiquidCrash's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
IMO i see Marshall starting at point next year. There's something about Drew that rubs me wrong with his game.

But hey i could be completely wrong and Drew's game improves a lot between now and the start of next year.
That's how I see it as well. Barring some huge improvements by the current roster, I think Marshall, Bullock and Barnes will all start next season.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:36 PM   #79
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Yeah, I feel the same way. Just when you think that Drew has turned the corner he forces some crazy *** pass. Makes me want to pull my hair out.

With that said, I am pleased at how the last few games played out. A lot of guys gained confidence. If Davis gets comes back at full strength, with the great recruiting class coming in it will be a great year.
Old 04-02-2010, 12:24 AM   #80
K*ngs *f th* D*nc*!

PdiddyPop's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFTFUNDAMENTALZ
Yeah, I feel the same way. Just when you think that Drew has turned the corner he forces some crazy *** pass. Makes me want to pull my hair out.

With that said, I am pleased at how the last few games played out. A lot of guys gained confidence. If Davis gets comes back at full strength, with the great recruiting class coming in it will be a great year.

Hate to break it to ya, but on draftexpress it has Davis listed as deciding between 3 agents. EZ Ed ain't coming back.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > College Basketball > College Basketball Official Team Threads »