Home

Kentucky Wildcats 2010-11 Thread

This is a discussion on Kentucky Wildcats 2010-11 Thread within the College Basketball Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > College Basketball > College Basketball Official Team Threads
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2011, 05:26 PM   #49
MVP

wildcatchild's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Kentucky Wildcats 2010-11 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolie G
Was looking back through this thread and we have all been pretty spot on with our assesments of the team.

The UNC game was one of the most entertaining college basketball games in a long long time. We all thought it would be a very good game, but it surpassed my expectations. The Cats did a great job of hanging in there when UNC was trying to knock them out with their 1st half barrage of 3's. It was a great atmosphere and just a great showing of poise by the young Cats.

Is anyone else beginning to really hate Indiana fans? They are being very obnoxious about the upcoming game. They are talking so much trash, yet they have nothing to back it up. I understand they are excited about their team, they should be. They haven't been good in a while and they finally think they have a NCAA tourney team. That's all well and good, but there is no reason to act like they are acting. The UNC-UK game was a huge game for both programs, but the fan bases respect each other and there didn't seem to be this rude undertone to their interactions. It was more of a good natured ribbing type thing. Maybe the Hoosier fans know something I don't and they will win on Saturday. However, I doubt it.
Yeah, I don't really get the IU hate. I expect that kind of talk from UofL fans - at least their squad is halfway relevant - but not Hoosier fans. Sigh, I guess they can't get over it's been a quarter century since their last national championship. As for Saturday, Keith Smart is not walking through that door.
Old 12-08-2011, 06:37 PM   #50
All Star

redsrule's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolie G
Was looking back through this thread and we have all been pretty spot on with our assesments of the team.

The UNC game was one of the most entertaining college basketball games in a long long time. We all thought it would be a very good game, but it surpassed my expectations. The Cats did a great job of hanging in there when UNC was trying to knock them out with their 1st half barrage of 3's. It was a great atmosphere and just a great showing of poise by the young Cats.

Is anyone else beginning to really hate Indiana fans? They are being very obnoxious about the upcoming game. They are talking so much trash, yet they have nothing to back it up. I understand they are excited about their team, they should be. They haven't been good in a while and they finally think they have a NCAA tourney team. That's all well and good, but there is no reason to act like they are acting. The UNC-UK game was a huge game for both programs, but the fan bases respect each other and there didn't seem to be this rude undertone to their interactions. It was more of a good natured ribbing type thing. Maybe the Hoosier fans know something I don't and they will win on Saturday. However, I doubt it.
I agree completely with what you say.
The Hoosiers won't win saturday though, UK is better everywhere, so barring a terrible game, they will win.
Old 12-11-2011, 08:10 AM   #51
Rookie

se7six's Arena

OVR: 4

Any team can win in any game no matter who is playing. Saying a team "will not win" is never a good thing to say.

DAGGER!

got tomato?

YouTube
Moddingway

† Ecclesiastes 12:13-14 KJB †
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2011, 12:00 PM   #52
Pro

Pitfighter87's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by se7six
Any team can win in any game no matter who is playing. Saying a team "will not win" is never a good thing to say.

DAGGER!
Yeah yeah yeah we handed um this game.Honestly im glad we got this first loss outta the way.Ill take a three at the buzzer to some 10 to 15 point beat down anyday.EVERY team will lose this year sooner or later i think this is gonna make the young cats that much better.GO BIG BLUE!!!
Old 12-11-2011, 10:21 PM   #53
All Star

redsrule's Arena

Agreed. Congrats to IU on that win, but I only say the first half and the end of the game.
The first half there were a ton of no calls and bad foul calls, but that is to be expected at their court.
Terrible 3 point defense so far, same against UNC
Old 12-11-2011, 10:49 PM   #54
Pro

shorty12345's Arena

OVR: 8

one of the better games ive in seen in awhile
NCAAFB- Arizona State Sundevils
NCAAB- Arizona State Sundevils
Old 12-11-2011, 10:56 PM   #55
All Star

redsrule's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty12345
one of the better games ive in seen in awhile
I missed a lot of the second half, I arrived at Buffalo Wild Wings right when Doron Lamb stole the ball.
Missed free throws are terrible, just like Calipari's Memphis team.
Tom Crean looks like that is finally his team, getting a lot better from the previous years.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2011, 12:23 AM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 3

Having front row seats to this game and storming the court after = pretty much the best moment of my life. The atmosphere was unreal.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > College Basketball > College Basketball Official Team Threads »