Home

Xbox Community rosters for PS3

This is a discussion on Xbox Community rosters for PS3 within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-21-2008, 06:23 PM   #25
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Xbox Community rosters for PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by a2tarheel
I think I will do some more testing, but right now in the games I have played, I have not seem a problem with the correct player rotations. I will do more testing, but for now, I think I will keep players at their natural positions, unless the same problem that people had pre-patch occurs with different teams.

To update on my progress from yesterday, I have finished appearances and positions from the ACC, Big Ten, and SEC and I am midway through the Big East. I'm expecting to get all the BCS conferences done by today.
I can help but I probably won't have much of a chance until Thursday or Friday. Just PM me and let me know. If you post your file on 2KShare later this week, I could start going through with dkrause's edits and work on those to help out since you are editing positions and appearances right now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2008, 07:23 PM   #26
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

hey a2 I don't know if you got my pm or not but I could some of dkrause's edits until thursday when I could send the file to crques and when he finishes he could send the file back to you and you could finish it up.
Old 01-21-2008, 10:13 PM   #27
All Star

crques's Arena

I haven't come up with any ratings for him yet, but WVU backup QB Jarrett Brown saw his first bit of playing time yesterday against South Florida (about 5 minutes) after joining the team last week and will need added to the roster as Coach Huggins expects for him to gradually play more and more throughout the rest of the season. He's 6'5" but I'm not sure of his weight..........maybe around 220 or something like that. He's going to play some SG and SF.
Old 01-23-2008, 12:05 PM   #28
Pro

Heyuimintojsus's Arena

OVR: 8

Is version 5 the latest of these, and are these similar to DKrause's?
Old 01-23-2008, 07:06 PM   #29
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyuimintojsus
Is version 5 the latest of these, and are these similar to DKrause's?
It is and they have dkrause's ratings changes on them but it freezes if you go on air force.
Old 01-23-2008, 10:56 PM   #30
Pro

Heyuimintojsus's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRr1275
It is and they have dkrause's ratings changes on them but it freezes if you go on air force.
Freezes when on Air Force? Where? I haven't used them yet, what's impressions of them?
Old 02-03-2008, 01:27 PM   #31
All Star

crques's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by a2tarheel
I think I will do some more testing, but right now in the games I have played, I have not seem a problem with the correct player rotations. I will do more testing, but for now, I think I will keep players at their natural positions, unless the same problem that people had pre-patch occurs with different teams.

To update on my progress from yesterday, I have finished appearances and positions from the ACC, Big Ten, and SEC and I am midway through the Big East. I'm expecting to get all the BCS conferences done by today.
Are you still working on these rosters?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »