Home

Xbox Community rosters for PS3

This is a discussion on Xbox Community rosters for PS3 within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-01-2008, 09:31 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Xbox Community rosters for PS3

Posted on 2kShare as "a2rosters1."
This roster contains all of dkrause's rating edits from the rating edits topic, and many player appearance changes that I have seen from my own experience and from these forums. It does not have proper lineups/rotations yet, but I should be able to get that done soon. If anyone is interested in these, please post any mistakes (rating, appearance, or anything) and any lineups/roatations that you see that are wrong in these.

HUGE special thanks goes to dkrause for providing me with all the ratings changes and to LanteriX for providing the named rosters on 2kShare. Also thanks to anyone who helped the above people out or who helped with player appearances in that thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2008, 09:36 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Xbox Community rosters for PS3

about to check these out now

edit: just downloaded them checking them out now they look very good but why are there no coaches names? also Marcus Pillow from Central Arkansas is a freshman according to ESPN.com not a spohomore

Last edited by disantfuture; 01-01-2008 at 11:54 PM.
Old 01-02-2008, 03:01 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thanks. I was afraid I might have to enter in all the edits on my own.
Old 01-08-2008, 12:33 AM   #4
Rookie

All right, if you haven't seen, I posted an updated version (a2rosters2) on 2k share a few days ago. I changed a ton of appearances and did a few rotation and ratings changes also. I still need to do the coaches, I hopefully will have that done soon.
Old 01-13-2008, 08:17 PM   #5
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by a2tarheel
All right, if you haven't seen, I posted an updated version (a2rosters2) on 2k share a few days ago. I changed a ton of appearances and did a few rotation and ratings changes also. I still need to do the coaches, I hopefully will have that done soon.

How many versions of dkrause's updates did you use? I've scrolled back through the boards and printed off all text versions of his edits and was just wondering where I need to pick up if I want to continuing editing this set with his updates? Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2008, 02:04 AM   #6
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

Just purchased a PS3 and was wondering what is the latest version? Also are these the exact same as the latest 360 version? Thanks in advance. Peace!!!!
Old 01-19-2008, 09:32 AM   #7
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSKYWALKER1
Just purchased a PS3 and was wondering what is the latest version? Also are these the exact same as the latest 360 version? Thanks in advance. Peace!!!!
I believe that they have most if not all the changes and edits that are made on dkrause's version. There are a few more changes and edits also made. The rosters look great but I've noticed a possible glitch with these. My game freezes quite often whenever I pass Air Force, either on the setup menu when choosing a team or the roster editing menu when I'm cycling through teams. Since I've downloaded these rosters, my game has frozen about 7 or 8 times in the past 3 days. It had never frozen before these were downloaded. Not sure what's causing it.
Old 01-19-2008, 11:00 AM   #8
Rookie

These have almost the same rating edits as the xbox ones, the only ones they don't have are the ones that weren't posted and the newest version 4.2. The same goes for appearances. I also edited a couple players on my own that I know a lot about and needed a complete overhaul.

I do not know why that freezing issues occurs (it does for me too) but I am guessing it has something to do with the fact that when I first got the game, I edited Michigan (cheerleaders and other stuff) and this has been known to cause a lot of glitches (and is saved with the rosters so cannot be changed). This is somewhat of a "roster-killer" for me and I am considering completely starting over with default named rosters without touching any of the schools.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »