Home

Interesting things that's happened in legacy.

This is a discussion on Interesting things that's happened in legacy. within the College Hoops 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-05-2012, 09:08 PM   #57
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Interesting things that's happened in legacy.

Yeah I noticed that aswell that it doesn't take in account the new attributes, I was going to start but didn't feel like making the class. I'll just stick with probably importing to 2k8.
Old 06-08-2012, 11:05 AM   #58
MVP

waytofailself's Arena

OVR: 3

I have no idea what the hell happened. I lost two conference games that I should have handily won. they were struggles and i got clobbered both times without being able to do anything right.

I had beated some pretty substantial OOC opponents who were at least 10 OVR higher than my conerence opponents.

I think to myself "crap, do I need to tweak these sliders that were working really well?" And then I check themm...and the sliders went bat**** crazy and changed on me. Some mix of what was on the old file. Some mix of what was in the new file. pretty much a set that made it impossible to play and not very fun either.

Have any of you all had phantom slider changes in your dynasties? is it a save corruption problem?

edit: uh oh, game also freezes when I try to simulate to the end.

Last edited by waytofailself; 06-08-2012 at 01:05 PM.
Old 06-09-2012, 09:06 AM   #59
MVP

I can only guess, it's probably a save corruption. I've never had that happen, the slider changes, sometimes I feel like that happens because games will be off sometimes.
Old 06-09-2012, 05:18 PM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 0

I was wondering if anyone has seen a player get injured and redshirt that year. I want to say i saw this in one of my closed legacies. I'm also curious to see if you guys have seen any six year players:

Juco Fr 7-8
Redshirt 8-9
Plays as a So 9-10
Plays as a Jr 10-11
Transfers 11-12
Plays Sr 12-13
Old 06-09-2012, 05:36 PM   #61
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Deane
I was wondering if anyone has seen a player get injured and redshirt that year. I want to say i saw this in one of my closed legacies. I'm also curious to see if you guys have seen any six year players:

Juco Fr 7-8
Redshirt 8-9
Plays as a So 9-10
Plays as a Jr 10-11
Transfers 11-12
Plays Sr 12-13
I think the only reason a player would redshirt due to injury would be if it was a lengthy injury that caused him to drop from the rotation for a significant time & accumulate no stats. More of a de facto redshirt than physically being designated.

Also, I don't think it's possible to have a 6th year senior. After they've used their redshirt they won't transfer if they can't play their final season.

Last edited by l3ulvl; 06-09-2012 at 05:38 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2012, 06:03 PM   #62

Suntan Superman's Arena

OVR: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by l3ulvl
I think the only reason a player would redshirt due to injury would be if it was a lengthy injury that caused him to drop from the rotation for a significant time & accumulate no stats. More of a de facto redshirt than physically being designated.

Also, I don't think it's possible to have a 6th year senior. After they've used their redshirt they won't transfer if they can't play their final season.
It is, you have unlimited medical redshifts, I had a ** C way back in the day tear his acl twice along with his regular redshirt. He got three redshifts, and ended up an 88 overall.
Old 06-09-2012, 06:17 PM   #63
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suntan Superman
It is, you have unlimited medical redshifts, I had a ** C way back in the day tear his acl twice along with his regular redshirt. He got three redshifts, and ended up an 88 overall.
That's very interesting, I didn't know that.
Old 06-09-2012, 06:54 PM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 0

Thanks for clearing the juco scenario up Brock. Suntan I knew I saw a guy tear a acl, and he was out for over 300 days.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K »