Home

MLB 15 The Show: Diamond Dynasty Ratings Boost Predictions (6/7/15)

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show: Diamond Dynasty Ratings Boost Predictions (6/7/15) within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2015, 08:01 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show: Diamond Dynasty Ratings Boost Predictions (6/7/15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph33
Do you think Dellin Betances gets a boost, or gets left alone because he's merely a relief pitcher?

Wade Davis got a boost, and deservedly, he's having a fine year. But I mean, up until this week, Betances hadn't allowed A SINGLE RUN!
It's laughable the amount of RP/CPs that are rated higher than Betances. Truly hilarious.
Old 06-07-2015, 08:02 PM   #18
Banned

TonyDanzaFan's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by foofighter2455
I don't understand why Cruz isn't being upgraded more frequently. He should be better vs rhp
I know. If miggy can be a diamond based on hitting then Cruz should be. At least for right now. If anybody deserves it it's him. I mean this is Bryce Harper's first year being this good and look how quickly he became one. Cruz did this last year too so he should be.
Old 06-07-2015, 08:25 PM   #19
Rookie

Gambit1193's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyDanzaFan
I know. If miggy can be a diamond based on hitting then Cruz should be. At least for right now. If anybody deserves it it's him. I mean this is Bryce Harper's first year being this good and look how quickly he became one. Cruz did this last year too so he should be.
Not only did he do it last year but he's actually hitting for average this year and hasn't stopped.
Old 06-07-2015, 09:25 PM   #20
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambit1193
you don't think anyone becomes a diamond this upgrade? Donaldson, Cruz, Kluber, Greinke?
I think Kluber, Donaldson and Cruz all have legitimate cases. I just don't have confidence based on how upgrades have gone to this point with high-rated players sans Rizzo/Bryce.
Old 06-07-2015, 10:04 PM   #21
Just started!

I understand not all deserve it, but 5 Royals lead their positions in All Star voting. Salvador Perez has more votes than any player and Mike Moustakas has been a consistent .320 hitter all year and has the third most votes in all of baseball. Sooner or later The Show will recognize the people's votes and upgrade the deserving players
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2015, 10:50 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by showmlb44
I understand not all deserve it, but 5 Royals lead their positions in All Star voting. Salvador Perez has more votes than any player and Mike Moustakas has been a consistent .320 hitter all year and has the third most votes in all of baseball. Sooner or later The Show will recognize the people's votes and upgrade the deserving players
It's because they made the WS last year. Not sue how Rios is in the top 5 AL OF votes when he's been hurt most of the season. Escobar is mainly a glove guy with speed, but hitting wise, not so good.
Old 06-08-2015, 01:40 AM   #23
Rookie

djeternal2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by showmlb44
So because they are top 5 in All Star voting (read: popularity contest) their skill ratings should go up? Yeah that makes total sense.
Old 06-08-2015, 05:07 AM   #24
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by djeternal2
So because they are top 5 in All Star voting (read: popularity contest) their skill ratings should go up? Yeah that makes total sense.
To be fair some of the Royals players in the top all star voting are putting up numbers up there with the highly rated players in The Show. Moustakas and Hosmer for instance are on pace for a 5-6 fWAR seasons. Perez I still do not get why fans are voting for him (Yes I get the Royals bandwagon argument) when you have catchers like Vogt and Russell on the ballot.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »