Home

What are you working on? (returning)

This is a discussion on What are you working on? (returning) within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2021, 09:32 PM   #6369
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: What are you working on? (returning)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coxatron
Actually didn't even notice but saw a screenshot of the quick teaser trailer that shows a new pitching interface. I thought precision pitching was just perfect perfect for pitching but it LOOKS like a whole new interface reminiscent of 2K pitching
I use pulse, so it's looking like something I'd be interested in....

Sent from my moto g stylus using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 02-12-2021, 01:09 PM   #6370
MVP

Just had a 20 experience

Outhit opponent by 8.
4 perfects to zero perfects
13 hard contact hits to 3
1 hr for me (not perfect), 6 of 7 hits for opponent were hr... None of his 6 hrs were hard contact 😡

This was a +700 game but this 700 level is killing me. When I'm in the 600s I'm killing someone and then in 700s my timing is off (or the above happens) and it shoots me back to 600.

I've made championship series twice before and feel like a way better hitter now but results arent coming thru. I thought I would've made ws by now. I do go from scoring like 10 runs a game to 1 run
Old 02-13-2021, 09:45 AM   #6371
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

OVR: 20

I log in maybe once a week just to see if my 12/1 Chipper purchase has gone through. The answers is always 'no.'
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2021, 03:38 PM   #6372
Rookie

DanH35's Arena

OVR: 2

They tweeted today that you have until Feb 28 to upload your logos to carry over to the 21 vault. I was scared that this wouldn’t be possible since they were getting rid of the year to year saves. Thankfully they will carry over, I spent tons of time making my logos and uniforms last year.
Old 02-15-2021, 05:26 PM   #6373
Rookie

I am 1 rbi away from Griffey and 2 runs away from Musial and then I think I'm only gonna try for trout and then the pitchers I have left like Kershaw or Bauer and Hendricks .. my bullpen is full of prestiged eighties but there's no lefties that can be and it sucks

Sent from my SM-G986U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 02-15-2021, 08:37 PM   #6374
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamC24167
I am 1 rbi away from Griffey and 2 runs away from Musial and then I think I'm only gonna try for trout and then the pitchers I have left like Kershaw or Bauer and Hendricks .. my bullpen is full of prestiged eighties but there's no lefties that can be and it sucks

Sent from my SM-G986U using Operation Sports mobile app
I use my submarine 101mph lefty cap. People get mad but whatever. I can't throw strikes with Chapman or grochett so I don't even use them. I'm doing alright witt Miller and hand. Was thinking of bringing Framber back.

I played 99 Wagner today and he's impossible... I wish I had him

Rumor has it target may restock ps5 tmrw between 5-7am eastern... Well see, I haven't had any luck
Old 02-16-2021, 09:18 AM   #6375
#ITFDB

sbmnky's Arena

OVR: 14

I know it's the end of the cycle and the tech test is next week, but I'm getting burned out. I was grinding for another WS run, but just ran into unlucky (?) games. I think I went 1-4 in my last 5 and the most I lost by was 2 runs. I didn't feel like I was getting rewarded for good swings - for example, I'd be on the early side of "good" timing with 12-14 PCI placement (from batter analysis) and the ball would die at the warning track in Shippett. I gave up 2x 2-run homers on late swings. I still don't understand what the ideal swing in the game is...

That's the thing I'm most excited about with the tech test; how different is hitting in 21 (I know, not a finished product) from 20. I didn't play DD before this year, but it sounds like hitting (meta!) changes yearly.

Really enjoyed the event tho - I wish all events were Legend. Made it to 50 wins and took Nen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2021, 10:18 AM   #6376
MVP

papadell's Arena

I wanna test the new pitching and see what that consistency looks like.

I can live with the hitting. I think they need more hit variety and P/P needs rewarded more but I think hitting is ok.

It's the intersect of good input pitches being pulled into the middle of the zone and getting blasted that makes hitting feel worse. Throw good pitches that get magnetized then it feels worse when you're lining out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »