Home

What are you working on? (returning)

This is a discussion on What are you working on? (returning) within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2021, 09:59 AM   #6393
#ITFDB

sbmnky's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: What are you working on? (returning)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValhallaVikings
I'm still playing the game... Pretty much exclusive to ranked seasons and I feel like my timing is never super off now. I feel way better at the game.

With that being said I'm finally ready for 2021. I want the missions, I want the packs, the stubs, etc. I've finished team affinity, no desire for rib packs, no desire for showdown, I got most all the cards, I've got tons of stubs.

At this stage I feel like I'm just practicing for 2021. I'd still like to make world series, I've made cs twice but never tried to push further
That's how I feel, too. I suggest you make that push for WS - it's well worth it.

I have enjoyed the event so far, sitting at 38 wins. Haven't played much at Wagonman before, but it's a fun park. I feel like it rewards good swings, even if you get the occasional P/P flyout to the wall in CF (421').
Old 02-22-2021, 11:36 AM   #6394
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbmnky
That's how I feel, too. I suggest you make that push for WS - it's well worth it.

I have enjoyed the event so far, sitting at 38 wins. Haven't played much at Wagonman before, but it's a fun park. I feel like it rewards good swings, even if you get the occasional P/P flyout to the wall in CF (421').
I think I'm 733 rating. Won a walk off this morning, was going smooth then other guy took the lead. I tied off Chapman then won in 10 with tatis hr.

I gotta win another 8+ games or so like that.

I play some people in event that are ws and beat them then wonder if they paid someone to do it for them or if they snuck in early in the year.

I feel like I'm good enough to make ws but those grindy games are rough

After that one game I just started events to work on Kershaw and Jansen prestige... Altho by the time I get them prestiged we will have a new game.
Old 02-22-2021, 01:45 PM   #6395
#ITFDB

sbmnky's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValhallaVikings
I think I'm 733 rating. Won a walk off this morning, was going smooth then other guy took the lead. I tied off Chapman then won in 10 with tatis hr.

I gotta win another 8+ games or so like that.

I play some people in event that are ws and beat them then wonder if they paid someone to do it for them or if they snuck in early in the year.

I feel like I'm good enough to make ws but those grindy games are rough

After that one game I just started events to work on Kershaw and Jansen prestige... Altho by the time I get them prestiged we will have a new game.
700-900 is a grind for sure, but usually you'll catch a couple breaks. And, it's good practice for next year when you're shooting for WS!

Is it too hopeful to think beginning of the year WS efforts will be easier than the ending game cycle?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2021, 04:42 PM   #6396
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbmnky
700-900 is a grind for sure, but usually you'll catch a couple breaks. And, it's good practice for next year when you're shooting for WS!

Is it too hopeful to think beginning of the year WS efforts will be easier than the ending game cycle?
I'm assuming this time of year most the people above 700 are good and have been playing all year
Old 02-24-2021, 11:32 PM   #6397
Ride on Kentucky Kid

doubledeuceR6's Arena

OVR: 12

Other than playing a few games in the tech test for 21 I've been grinding away at TA. Have made it a goal to get to 100% before 21.

Not sure why but I just seem to lose interest in RS. I start each season and go 4-0, get to 500 rating, get my pack, and never go back until next season.
Twitter: @CQRDeuce @CQRclub
www.cqrclub.co.uk
Old 02-25-2021, 08:13 AM   #6398
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

OVR: 20

My buy order went in for Chipper! Fired up a quick conquest game, flew out to left, and then my son stole the controller to play Astro.

If that's his 1 AB, it's not exactly a great ROI for a million stubs.
Old 02-25-2021, 08:27 AM   #6399
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWood2
My buy order went in for Chipper! Fired up a quick conquest game, flew out to left, and then my son stole the controller to play Astro.

When did your order go in?

I have freeman at 3rd who might be my best player. I bought Bregman for a million to platoon with him even tho I hit lefties better with freeman. Bregman is 0-3 with 2 k's for a million.

I think chipper will just be a bench bat for me. Would be nice to have prestige mantle and chipper on the bench. Too bad I'll only have that for a couple weeks

Meanwhile, I'm 10-1 in the current event and ranked around 50th overall. I feel very accomplished altho I've been paired up against people that are pretty terrible honestly
Old 02-25-2021, 08:28 AM   #6400
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWood2

When did your order go in?

I have freeman at 3rd who might be my best player. I bought Bregman for a million to platoon with him even tho I hit lefties better with freeman. Bregman is 0-3 with 2 k's for a million.

I think chipper will just be a bench bat for me. Would be nice to have prestige mantle and chipper on the bench. Too bad I'll only have that for a couple weeks

Meanwhile, I'm 10-1 in the current event and ranked around 50th overall. I feel very accomplished altho I've been paired up against people that are pretty terrible honestly
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »