Home

Follow my 2005 Oakland A's franchise!!

This is a discussion on Follow my 2005 Oakland A's franchise!! within the Dynasty HQ forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Dynasty HQ
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-14-2005, 02:53 PM   #81
mlblover33

OVR:
Re: Follow my 2005 Oakland A's franchise!!

Well the first series of the second half is up and done... oh my god we are hot as it comes right now... so this is a weekender so look for all the week news, reports player stats, league leaders, team leaders. oh yeah since this was four game series i was only able to post 3 of the four games on teh main page look for game four in my schedule on 7/17.

I just love playing the AL Central ...

thanks for reading folks

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2005, 12:32 AM   #82
mlblover33

OVR:

ok done with the Angels and updated standings... there is a down side to the sweep abnd the streak continueing however.. as i lose Giambi til Sept 18th.

thanks for reading folks

Old 02-16-2005, 11:44 AM   #83
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70

I think it's time to ramp up the difficulty level, you've won 40 straight games! Not to mention you only have like 40 games left in the season and Vernon Wells is hitting .533 with 38 HR and 142 RBI's!! LOL

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

Old 02-16-2005, 04:00 PM   #84
mlblover33

OVR:

Hey thanks for the feedback, well I'm playing on asb's highest dif level which is legend...and ive tried the cursor hitting but even with the hitting aid on and pitch speed on slow it is way to stressful and upsetting so im just playing at a level that is comfortable for me... which is timed hitting.. and i have to admit I've just figured out each of my pitchers strengths and weaknesses and how to use them properly... anyone can do it if you want to.. the secret is just pitching on the corners... let me give you an exmample...

i rarely every use a 4 seam fastball. all i use are change ups and 2sfb, cutters, sliders, sliders. if you keep the ball down and on the corners you will have all the sucess in the world...there have been games during this streak that i could or should have lost but due to the games ai or whatever ive been able to pull out the win.

and for those of you that think this would be boring .. it may be to you but to me... it is fun to see this happen. Hell my magic number is 18 to clinch the west.. I'm having a blast playing this season and i do have to play the yanees in a couple weeks for seven games in a two week span so if i do still have this streak going then I'm thinking that it will be ended sometmie during one of those seven games...

again thanks for the fb and thanks for your conitued support and readership..

Old 02-16-2005, 10:12 PM   #85
mlblover33

OVR:

ok here is the schedules of events in my schedule in my game...

i will continue as is diong only weekend series updates and just playing and posting other games as scores and daily news...

Knowing that we have a S load of yankee fans on this site.. I will be doing... INDIVUAL game journals for each of those seven games in august.

Then it will be back to weekend updates only ... until sept.. then i will be doing series updates for each series as they come so that if there are any divisonal races going on... that you can stay up with them and of course the wild card races every couple of days.

then in the final week of the season if their are any races left for wild card or divisions ill do daily updates for my games so that you can keep up with the goings on in teh other races around baseball...

does that make sense to everyone???

again thanks for reading all..

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2005, 06:32 PM   #86
mlblover33

OVR:

Ok folks... my latest series is up... there is a CATCH.. due to the new format of page and having the top portion of my right colum cut only game one of the series is on the page... the last two games of the series are in their respective days on the schedule.

dont forget to look for all my weekly news in the scouting report section.

thaks for reading folks

Old 02-19-2005, 10:16 PM   #87
mlblover33

OVR:

Well, it is done, over, kaput!!! yes you are reading correctly....my win streak is snapped.. read to fine out how and dont forget to check out the standings... nl west and nl wild card races heating up in the good ol dog days of August.

thanks for reading folks

Old 02-20-2005, 05:32 PM   #88
mlblover33

OVR:

Ok for those of you that haven't seen yet the first game of the boston series is up and running.. standings are current as of this game. new feature on the article so watch for that..

thanks for reading folks

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Dynasty HQ »