Home

Follow my 2005 Oakland A's franchise!!

This is a discussion on Follow my 2005 Oakland A's franchise!! within the Dynasty HQ forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Dynasty HQ
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-27-2005, 02:47 PM   #97
mlblover33

OVR:
Re: Follow my 2005 Oakland A's franchise!!

ok... this is the final game before i go to my personal house of horrors for one last series with the Yankees. this was a thriller.. wasn't extpecting to have this.. but I'll take the win no doubt.

thanks for reading folks

Old 02-27-2005, 09:42 PM   #98
mlblover33

OVR:

well it is the first game of the final regular season series wih the Yankess in my personal house of horrors. I just want to say that I had a REALLY hard time writing yesterday. It took me well over 6 hrs to get this out. every time I would get something going, I would find myself questioning it and starting over.

So please be kind when readng and know that this isnt my best work in a long time.

thaks for reading folks

Old 02-28-2005, 05:12 PM   #99
mlblover33

OVR:

Ok guys game two of the final season series with the Yankees... come find out how it all turned out with the stud Mulder on the mound.

thanks for reading all

Old 03-01-2005, 03:58 AM   #100
mlblover33

OVR:

Ok i owe you a bigger im sorry than last time cause this im i flucked up bigger than just a lack luster writing.

While i was writing this journal entry I had the stupid idea of cleaning out my mailbox of al my old mail.. well i had the box score to this game "open" and not in a different format and when i went to perm delete everything i came back and the boxscore was gone...and of course i cant get into the game once ive played another game or after ive saved it and exit the game completely.

Im deeply sorry for this and i promise it will be the last time it happens.

thank you all for your understanding and for reading.

Old 03-02-2005, 03:46 AM   #101
mlblover33

OVR:

Ok the yankee series might be over, but that doesn't mean we can let up and just roll over and die. We still have to face a few teams that are contending for the AL wild card. those teams are Tampa Bay whom i face next, Baltimore, Anaheim, Seattle. all through out the course of the remaining month.

All of these teams are still trying to land that fourth and final playoff spot in the AL. Each of these teams will be coming at us and each other with the fires of hell trying to win every game and stay in and take over the #1 spot in the wild card race.

Well it isnt over, far from it. I may have clinched the west but im long from done trying to win.

thanks for reading all

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2005, 11:25 PM   #102
mlblover33

OVR:

Ok folks.. put a poll on my page... it is located under my standings/league leaders table i will leave it up until the post seaosn or until i see no activity for no less than 2 days.

thaks for helping me out and for reading folks

Old 03-03-2005, 01:56 PM   #103
mlblover33

OVR:

ok folks second game of the D Ray series is up.. it is a weekender so look for the usual reports.. didnt get team leaders, or idv player stats done... again not my best effort on the article.. but please enjoy...

remember there is a poll on my page... please vote and view results and leave me comments int he comment box on poll abuot why you voted how you did

thank you all for reading and for voting. It is much appreciated

Old 03-04-2005, 02:28 AM   #104
mlblover33

OVR:

Hey all game three of the Devil Rays is done... standing up dated daily news up.. It looks like my pitching staff is revving up for a for a nice long run strong run. could it be the start of a season ending win streak? of about 30+ games?

hmmmm I guess we will have to wait and see.

thanks for reading folks, and for those of you that havent voted yet please do. thanks again all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Dynasty HQ »