Home

NCAA ALL THINGS RECRUITING THREAD!!

This is a discussion on NCAA ALL THINGS RECRUITING THREAD!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-28-2009, 01:47 AM   #497
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: NCAA ALL THINGS RECRUITING THREAD!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effington
That does sound strange. If you not only found his 3 most important pitches, and you are high rated in them, the only thing I can think of is maybe you didn't confirm the visit/sell properly? All things seem to be in line, but if you hit a wrong button at the end, that could be an issue.

Just throwing out ideas, it sounds like you have the fundamentals down.
Yeah man. That's what i thought the first time it happened. I was mad at myself because I thought that I forgot to select the 3 pitches before I played the game. When it happened the 2nd time, I know it wasn't me because I had been extra careful after it happened the first time.
Old 02-28-2009, 01:51 AM   #498
All Star

splff3000's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellisan
It almost sounds like a glitch. Have you any idea what teams you were playing against when you got the F?

The reason I ask is, we all know that a rival is the ultimate opportunity for an A+, and then various other games are likely to get slightly lesser grades, maybe there is a glitch where one team is an automatic F for you or something...

There are some real head-scratcher glitches in this game... like Purdue's all-black uniforms creating odd-looking names for the Purdue players (like the last name "Rivers" appearing as something like "Rivx," for every single player...
That's what I was thinking as well. That it must be some kind of glitch, but I don't know why it's happeneing. If I knew why, I could avoid it. It's happened against 2 different teams in the SEC. I play with Tennessee. It happened once against kentucky(a rival game) and once against Georgia(a conference game). Man this is driving me crazy!!! I lost a recruit to Florida because when he came for my visit, I didn't move up enough...actually I ddn't move up at all and he soft commited to them. AAARRHH!!!
Old 02-28-2009, 02:52 AM   #499
Rookie

OVR: 9

^Maybe you needed to hard sell or something? This doesn't make any sense.
Old 02-28-2009, 06:16 AM   #500
All Star

splff3000's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox1994
^Maybe you needed to hard sell or something? This doesn't make any sense.
I know it doesn't make any sense. That's why I'm up here trying to figure out what's going on. lol Just for the record, so everyone knows, I know what I'm doing. I've had the game since it came out so I'm not new to this. I wish someone else would step up that has had this problem before. I feel kinda like the crazy guy everyone wants to stay clear of, right now. "Don't talk to that guy. He's crazy. He somehow got a F grade when one of his recruits visited." I'm not crazy. I did everything the way that I always do it, but these 2 times I got a F grade. I don't know why, but I did. Maybe it's a sign...hmmm... lol I need to go to sleep.
Old 02-28-2009, 04:16 PM   #501
Rookie

OVR: 9

I'd have to assume there's a problem with your game. Either the Dynasty file is corrupt and/or there's a problem with the disc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2009, 01:49 PM   #502
Rookie

prototype561's Arena

OVR: 4

Hey guys, is it me or do the recruits seem a lil a freakish in athleticism. I mean how many guys bench over 400 lbs and squat over 700 lbs coming out of high school. It is a feat to see a high school kid hit even 350 lbs bp. And all these guys running 4.1's and 4.2's in the 40, wtf. There a few hs athletes that run a legit 4.3 in the 40. Blazing speed for hs athlete is 4.4-4.6 range, and elite is 4.3 range. Looking at many of the recruits size, speed and strength, these guys should be 1st round nfl picks based off of the combine lol. They should adjust the speed ratings accordingly. Since the game is so speed based only make the 5* recruits have elite speed, size, and strength instead of having 1* and 2* WR be 6' 5" and run a 4.22.
Old 03-01-2009, 02:11 PM   #503
Rookie

ChiSox05's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype561
Hey guys, is it me or do the recruits seem a lil a freakish in athleticism. I mean how many guys bench over 400 lbs and squat over 700 lbs coming out of high school. It is a feat to see a high school kid hit even 350 lbs bp. And all these guys running 4.1's and 4.2's in the 40, wtf. There a few hs athletes that run a legit 4.3 in the 40. Blazing speed for hs athlete is 4.4-4.6 range, and elite is 4.3 range. Looking at many of the recruits size, speed and strength, these guys should be 1st round nfl picks based off of the combine lol. They should adjust the speed ratings accordingly. Since the game is so speed based only make the 5* recruits have elite speed, size, and strength instead of having 1* and 2* WR be 6' 5" and run a 4.22.
I agree, the seed scale has always bothered me. I dont like that the fastest is 4.16 I think elite speed (99) should run about 4.30 IMO.
Old 03-01-2009, 04:18 PM   #504
MVP

deadlyCane's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiSox05
I agree, the seed scale has always bothered me. I dont like that the fastest is 4.16 I think elite speed (99) should run about 4.30 IMO.
Agreed. And we shouldn't see as many as we see now. After 3 years in an OD it seems every human controlled 3* or higher team has at least 3 guys above 95 speed and at least one at 99.

MLB: Toronto Blue Jays
NBA: Toronto Raptors
CFL: Toronto Argonauts
NFL: Miami Dolphins
NCAA Football: Miami Hurricanes
NCAA Basketball: Miami Hurricanes
NCAA Baseball: Miami Hurricanes

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »