Home

why does everyone look at the bad?

This is a discussion on why does everyone look at the bad? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2010, 07:11 AM   #113
Rookie

md0t's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: why does everyone look at the bad?

if we focused more on the positives more so than negatives then it'll only mask the "BAD" and im not into brainwashing myself - i for one like this demo LOADS more than the past few years, however the game still has kinda of the same feel....even tho it has stepped up, the flaws are definitely there. but since i heard the final build is even better, ill hold my issues until after it comes out.
hey, so far so good...btw, anyone know if illegal touching with be in this year's game?
Old 06-17-2010, 07:48 AM   #114
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

As KingFelix says, if you're so angry and bitter about the game then vote with your wallet. That's not saying people shouldn't complain or make observations about what is wrong with the game, I do that myself, but if you find that you have such hatred that you can hardly contain your glee when you find something wrong with the game then you should choose to vote with your wallet and no longer purchase a product that brings you misery and anger.
Old 06-17-2010, 07:52 AM   #115
Banned

OVR: 31

As major college football fans that we are, we are almost forced to buy whatever EA puts out in the market. Ive bought all of the college football games dating back to Gamebreaker 97. Im pleased with the demo, and to learn that its not the actuall final version gives me joy.

I understand the original poster's argument. Seems like the cons always out weight the pros.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2010, 07:59 AM   #116
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Block-O, the demo is one month older than the final version.

I will say this, if I break down the pros and cons of EA's product as of late, it does seem that the cons outweight the pros but then when I factor in how much enjoyment and actual fun I've gotten out of the product it tilts the entire pros and cons back heavily into favor of the pros again...
Old 06-17-2010, 08:03 AM   #117
Banned

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Block-O, the demo is one month older than the final version.

I will say this, if I break down the pros and cons of EA's product as of late, it does seem that the cons outweight the pros but then when I factor in how much enjoyment and actual fun I've gotten out of the product it tilts the entire pros and cons back heavily into favor of the pros again...
Thats a good thing. Ive never purchased an NCAA Football game i didnt enjoy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »